Earth Mocks the Warmers

you've been called OUT on your FALSE...FLAWED FishTank Experiment...

Now I might have missed a post or two. I can also admit what works in a small (very) small scale experiment doesn't always work in the real world. I don't think I got called out, or beat to a turd, or whatever analogy works best.

You might want to stop fucking lying.

East Angelic's Motto: How would you like your data cooked?

Crusader -

The data I presented is from the UK Met Office.

If you have evidence that it has been 'cooked', then please present that evidence.

If you don't - and we both know you don't - then perhaps try looking at the data with an open mind.

Read your own damn article.

"Any scientist ought to know that you just can’t mix and match proxy and actual data," -- Philip Stott, emeritus professor of biogeography at London’s School of Oriental and African Studies.

Also, NASA still has yet to release their data and even before the East Angelic Climate Debacle, NASA Could teach the CIA a thing or two about lying.

Another sad, desperate and completely disingenuous little thread.

Honestly, why do people think it is convincing to take this "It is cold today, therefore climate change is not true" gibberish?

Why not read the news?

The first decade of this century is "by far" the warmest since instrumental records began, say the UK Met Office and World Meteorological Organization.

Their analyses also show that 2009 will almost certainly be the fifth warmest in the 160-year record.

Burgeoning El Nino conditions, adding to man-made greenhouse warming, have pushed 2009 into the "top 10" years.

BBC News - This decade 'warmest on record'

OP - You might want to consider apologising for the thread, I think. It's nonsense.

One snowfall proves nothing about Global Warming, but this particular snowfall proves, once again, that God has a sense of humor.

Another sad, desperate and completely disingenuous little thread.

Honestly, why do people think it is convincing to take this "It is cold today, therefore climate change is not true" gibberish?

Why not read the news?

The first decade of this century is "by far" the warmest since instrumental records began, say the UK Met Office and World Meteorological Organization.

Their analyses also show that 2009 will almost certainly be the fifth warmest in the 160-year record.

Burgeoning El Nino conditions, adding to man-made greenhouse warming, have pushed 2009 into the "top 10" years.

BBC News - This decade 'warmest on record'

OP - You might want to consider apologising for the thread, I think. It's nonsense.

One snowfall proves nothing about Global Warming, but this particular snowfall proves, once again, that God has a sense of humor.

s-LAS-VEGAS-SNOW-large.jpg

Last time they met in Las Vegas, the Earth dumped a rare snow storm on them. Now they're in Copenhagen to save the planet from Man Made Global Warming and Earth is mocking the Warmers by dumping more snow on them. Trying to remind them what Earth's weather was like for most of the past 2,000,000 years: really fucking cold, 15 to 18 degrees colder than today

Blizzard Dumps Snow on Copenhagen as Leaders Battle Warming

By Christian Wienberg

Dec. 17 (Bloomberg) -- World leaders flying into Copenhagen today to discuss a solution to global warming will first face freezing weather as a blizzard dumped 10 centimeters (4 inches) of snow on the Danish capital overnight.

“Temperatures will stay low at least the next three days,” Henning Gisseloe, an official at Denmark’s Meteorological Institute, said today by telephone, forecasting more snow in coming days. “There’s a good chance of a white Christmas.”

Blizzard Dumps Snow on Copenhagen as Leaders Battle Warming - Bloomberg.com

Contacted earlier today for comment, Mars chuckled quietly, paused and seemed to think reflectively before intoning, "That Earth. Quite a kidder!"

Venus, in a seemingly dour mood, lightened up a bit when asked about Earth mocking those who claim that humankind is responsible for "global warming," and said, "Yes. All of the humans on the surface of ME are also contributing to my increasing temperature. But seriously, Earth is a fucking funny planet, mocking the AGW Faithers like that!"

Forum List

Back