Earth is the odd planet out.

This rock which I am about to smack somebody up the side of the head with, fits my hand perfectly.

Obviously, based on how well this rock fits my hand, and the fact that it is dense enough and hard enough to smash somebody's head in, GOD DESIGNED this rock on my behalf as a weapon.

Proof positive not only that GOD designed the universe, but that he did so entirely so I could bludgeon people with this rock he designed with my hand in mind

Praise Jesus!
Do you have a biblical quote that justifies this?

Do you have a biblical quote that justifies this?

I am quite sure that there is some verse or partial verse that justifies the statements that Editec made. After all, Christians, and adherants of nearly every other religion, for that matter, have always found some verse that justifies their criminal behavior.

I am quite sure that there is some verse or partial verse that justifies the statements that Editec made. After all, Christians, and adherants of nearly every other religion, for that matter, have always found some verse that justifies their criminal behavior.
So you're an atheist as well as a liberal. Whouda thunk that? :cuckoo:

So you're an atheist as well as a liberal. Whouda thunk that? :cuckoo:

One surely does not have to be an atheist to have contempt for most religious people, Glock.

I'm a believer.

I find most religion on their sleeve Christans are vile people, generally hypocrites, untrustworthy, and probably dangerous.

And I am most assuredly NOT an atheist.

It's funny, the religious nut keeps coming into a part of the forum to which he clearly knows less about than anyone else. Then when he is proven wrong he back pedals. I know little about astrophysics but even I can see through his crap easily.

Just that song, "Rock of Ages"
:clap2: :lol:

One surely does not have to be an atheist to have contempt for most religious people, Glock.

I'm a believer.

I find most religion on their sleeve Christans are vile people, generally hypocrites, untrustworthy, and probably dangerous.

And I am most assuredly NOT an atheist.

I've been monetarily burned by one of those- they are hard to spot among the evangelicals that they model their behavior after. But the vast majority of evangelicals are honest, good people. I hope that you understand the difference.

I've been monetarily burned by one of those- they are hard to spot among the evangelicals that they model their behavior after. But the vast majority of evangelicals are honest, good people. I hope that you understand the difference.

LOL Funny, just funny. But I've heard that joke already.

Actually no I do not understand that, Glock.

I think, based on my experience that a group of bible thumping religion on their sleeves evangelists are basically a lynch mob waiting for the tumbrel to bring in the next heretic, to be honest.

Religious fanatics (and those are pretty much anyone who structures their lives around their religions) are an untrustworthy lot in my experience.

And it doesn't matter a whit whether they're Christian freaks, Hebrew Freaks or Moslem freaks, either. Since I really haven't ever been around Hindus, I cannot say with any authority that their religious freaks are a menace, but my guess is they probably are, too.

Last edited:
Actually no I do not understand that, Glock.

I think, based on my experience that a group of bible thumping religion on their sleeves evangelists are basically a lynch mob waiting for the tumbrel to bring in the next heretic, to be honest.

Religious fanatics (and those are pretty much anyone who structures their lives around their religions) are an untrustworthy lot in my experience.

And it doesn't matter a whit whether they're Christian freaks, Hebrew Freaks or Moslem freaks, either. Since I really haven't ever been around Hindus, I cannot say with any authority that their religious freaks are a menace, but my guess is they probably are, too.
Clearly then you are a bigot.

Religion is in another area of the forums. But this is proof that christian extremists are no different than the Muslim ones.

This is hilarious. Someone with a screenname of Glockmail, and a picture of a man using a gun on another man, is lecturing us on meaning of Christianity.

Forum List

Back