Earth Hour today

I need to make a salad - and dang we don't have an electric knife!!!!!!

I need to figure out a way to use More Electricity to make the salad. Perhaps a special homemade salad dressing in the blender?

Radiohead:

Do your dogs have electric heated doggie beds?

Cuz if not, you definitely do not have Enough Stuff.

It's Georgia, and I own a Siberian.

Why the hell would I need a heated doggie bed for a dog that's probably hot half the time anyway?

Then you definitely need some electric COOLING pads for the poor hairy doggy.

And fans. He DESERVES the Cooling Power of many electric fans.

Radiohead:

Why the hell would I need a heated doggie bed for a dog that's probably hot half the time anyway?

Actually your dog's coat serves as a way of cooling as well as warming

Yeah, but the point being that she doesn't need any extra help to stay warm.

Radiohead:

Actually your dog's coat serves as a way of cooling as well as warming

Forsooth!!!!!

The poor unfortunate doggy deserves 'LECTRIC FANS to save her from heat stroke.

Last edited:

I need to figure out a way to use More Electricity to make the salad. Perhaps a special homemade salad dressing in the blender?

Don't forget to ice the lettuce leaves first. Crushed would be best. That way you can use the ice maker AND ice crusher. Leave the refrigerator door open while you decide which dressing to make or use.

And fans. He definitely deserves the Cooling Power of many electric fans.

I just let her inside where the temp is pretty constant.

Problem solved.

She can't talk. If she could, she would ask for 'LECTRIC FANS.

Note how dogs are always leaning out of the car window to enjoy the rush of a refreshing breeze.

Don't forget to ice the lettuce leaves first. Crushed would be best. That way you can use the ice maker AND ice crusher. Leave the refrigerator door open while you decide which dressing to make or use.

Excellent. That will most certainly suck some JUICE out of the Transmission Wires!

And fans. He definitely deserves the Cooling Power of many electric fans.

I just let her inside where the temp is pretty constant.

Problem solved.

She can't talk. If she could, she would ask for 'LECTRIC FANS.

Note how dogs are always leaning out of the car window to enjoy the rush of a refreshing breeze.

Actually, she'd probably just ask to be fed again. Probably bacon.

You can pay for mine too if you want. Like I said, I'll even turn everything on in the house if that would entice anyone.

I am light.

No, I will pay mine only, I already have paid enough for other peoples electric and food ect, thanks anyhoo :eusa_angel:

I'll even run the water if it makes you feel better...

The key is, to kill 2 birds with one stone, use the water for something you had to do anyways. I actually baked something washed dishes dried cloths and washed a load of laundry.

I don't really care if you do or if you don't. That is your choice to make :iagree:

Legal Disclaimer:

While we used kilowatts during this thread, no watts were actually harmed during the typing of this thread. Violence of any kind toward a watt is not encouraged or supported. Should you have found yourself smiling, smirking or in some other fashion laughing at faithers, you should know the thread author takes no responsibility for the repercussions.

Legal Disclaimer:

While we used kilowatts during this thread, no watts were actually harmed during the typing of this thread. Violence of any kind toward a watt is not encouraged or supported. Should you have found yourself smiling, smirking or in some other fashion laughing at faithers, you should know the thread author takes no responsibility for the repercussions.

:lol::lol:

Legal Disclaimer:

Faboo!:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

Forum List

Back