Earth Girls Are Easy

the other mike

Diamond Member
Jan 5, 2019
Secret City under Denver Airport
A lot of great movies came out in 1989 .
List of American films of 1989 - Wikipedia

And here is one of them. ( maybe not great but sort of a cult classic)
Three aliens (Jim Carrey, Damon Wayans and Jeff Goldblum) crash-land in Los Angeles' San Fernando Valley. A manicurist (Geena Davis) and her boss (the wacky Julie Brown) befriend the threesome, give them makeovers and show them the town.

It's the entire movie free ( with commercials) but you have to
open the YouTube window to watch. ( Just click on 'Earth Girls Are Easy' at the top)

Our oldest son was born in Atlanta, Georgia in 1989, so all those old movies bring
a lot of deja vu and memories back....Uncle Buck, Batman, Parenthood, Dead Poet's Society, Family Business (Connery, Broderick, Hoffman) ...I could go on ...
Thelma and Louise 1991...
1073.jpg

Three aliens (Jim Carrey, Damon Wayans and Jeff Goldblum) crash-land in Los Angeles' San Fernando Valley. A manicurist (Geena Davis) and her boss (the wacky Julie Brown) befriend the threesome, give them makeovers and show them the town.

open the YouTube window to watch. ( Just click on 'Earth Girls Are Easy' at the top)

The early and mid 80s were my playground. This movie from the latter part of the decade comes to mind.
Let_It_Ride_%28film%29.jpg

The early and mid 80s were my playground. This movie from the latter part of the decade comes to mind.
Let_It_Ride_%28film%29.jpg

A guy I worked with in Hong Kong had a race horse he named "Odds on Lightning" because of this movie.

The 80s were great. Especially from around '85 - '89 if you happened to be a young twenty something. Those were the days.

Forum List

Back