Earth enters unknown as magnetic north pole continues shift

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Sputnik – Earlier this year, US National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration and the British Geological Survey (BGS) were forced to update the World Magnetic Model a year ahead of schedule due to the speed with which the magnetic north pole is shifting out of the Canadian Arctic and toward Russia’s Siberia. The BGS and the US National Centers for Environmental Information has released a new update to the World Magnetic Model this week, confirming that the magnetic north pole, whose coordinates are crucial for the navigation systems used by governments, militaries and a slew of civilian
Earth Enters Unknown as Magnetic North Pole Continues Shift...

Oh NOAA will keep you safe and sound they tell the truth just like all the other GOV. entities.....bahhhhhhahahaha
This is how the weak become insane because psych warfare has these idiots going in every direction there is so they end up not knowing what's true what is not.

Sputnik – Earlier this year, US National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration and the British Geological Survey (BGS) were forced to update the World Magnetic Model a year ahead of schedule due to the speed with which the magnetic north pole is shifting out of the Canadian Arctic and toward Russia’s Siberia. The BGS and the US National Centers for Environmental Information has released a new update to the World Magnetic Model this week, confirming that the magnetic north pole, whose coordinates are crucial for the navigation systems used by governments, militaries and a slew of civilian

Oh NOAA will keep you safe and sound they tell the truth just like all the other GOV. entities.....bahhhhhhahahaha
This is how the weak become insane because psych warfare has these idiots going in every direction there is so they end up not knowing what's true what is not.
I trust no one, only Alex's Safe Pills.

I've heard about this before. Not from Alex Jones, either. I heard the magnetic poles had completely reversed at some point in the distant past. Or something like that. We seem to have gotten through it. Or maybe we didn't.
Does anyone besides The Sky Is Falling OP know anything about it? Probably most people with a brain have her on ignore.

I've heard about this before. Not from Alex Jones, either. I heard the magnetic poles had completely reversed at some point in the distant past. Or something like that. We seem to have gotten through it. Or maybe we didn't.
Does anyone besides The Sky Is Falling OP know anything about it? Probably most people with a brain have her on ignore.
That must be why Australia is in flames, cuz it sure ain't got nuttin' tado with climate change/global warming.

I don't know how many times the poles have flipped but I'd guess it to be in the hundreds or thousands. Recently they've been averaging ever few hundred thousand years. No one, except maybe a few migrating birds, were effected in past flips. This time, who knows.

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight, because that's what NOAA does ---- "warfare".

Why don't you just donate your brain to science. Oh wait, you already did.

In 10 seconds of seriousness :ack-1: I have a meathead buddy at a base near Tallahassee that had to re-ID the GPS markers for plane landings because the instruments only type landings would have landed them in a bog. He said "magnetic shift". Who knows ?
Maybe the drunken admiral was the "pole" causing the chaos ?

Forum List

Back