Earnhardt Says Father Was With Him In Crash

DKSuddeth said:
:rotflmao:
It's obvious that you have zero clue as to what it takes to race at 200 mph. Things to consider would be drafting, what line to drive(high or low), how it wears your tires, gas mileage, whether to pass on the high side or low side, who do you run fastest with, do you run better behind a draft partner or in front..not to mention who do you pit with, how well will your pit crew do its job, do you take four tires or only two, do you pit on this caution or do you wait and hope for another one later, and THATS just at a super speedway. You'd be hanging out behind the wall most of the time at a short track because you can't maintain minimum speed or they garage would be repairing your car after you've slammed it into the wall.

Huh! The crew chief tells ya all that..
all the driver does is hang his ass on the line and steer! Not much skill in that.
I'm with OCA on this ....

BORING!!!!!!!!!

Mr. P said:
Huh! The crew chief tells ya all that..
all the driver does is hang his ass on the line and steer! Not much skill in that.
I'm with OCA on this ....

BORING!!!!!!!!!
the crew chief has no bloody idea if the car gets loose or tight in the draft or out in the open unless the driver tells him. If it were as simple as the crew chief telling the driver what to do then we'd make all the cars run no remote control like a video game and put less lives at risk.
I've been a race fan since I was 12 years old, thats 26 years, both on and off the track. I've also raced motorcycles in my youth, both on and off road, so I think I've got some idea about what it takes.

DKSuddeth said:
the crew chief has no bloody idea if the car gets loose or tight in the draft or out in the open unless the driver tells him. If it were as simple as the crew chief telling the driver what to do then we'd make all the cars run no remote control like a video game and put less lives at risk.
I've been a race fan since I was 12 years old, thats 26 years, both on and off the track. I've also raced motorcycles in my youth, both on and off road, so I think I've got some idea about what it takes.

I had no idea you were a Redneck..DK...sorryyyyyyyy... :rotflmao:

Forum List

Back