Earn an A? Here's $50.

I can't fathom either. Short of enacting some kind of new laws, there's probably nothing that can stop the erosion. People are getting stupider and more carefree with every passing day, and when that gets mixed in with too much irresponsible sex, we get more kids from people who have no business being parents.

which is why I say we skip trying to police parents and appeal to kids themselves who, lets face it, in this capitalist pig society needs to come to understand that their effort in performance dictates their income.

which is why I say we skip trying to police parents and appeal to kids themselves who, lets face it, in this capitalist pig society needs to come to understand that their effort in performance dictates their income.

Personally, I'd start with shutting off the TV and video games first and just see where that gets us.

Personally, I'd start with shutting off the TV and video games first and just see where that gets us.

how are you going to make parents shut off the tv and ban games? How are you going to make KIDS shit off the tv and start playing games?

If I were an educator the FIRST thing i'd do is pair up with Rock Star games and make a grand theft auto type of game that is packed with information to suppliment the classroom. I'm firmly convinced that Guitar Hero-types of games could be used to teach music theory and I know damn well that kids won't avoid education as long as it appeals to them beyond boring lectures and rhetoric from 50 years ago.

Forum List

Back