Earmark Hypocrisy: GOP Leaders Grilled on Spending

You do realize that this is NOT the newly elected congress doing this, yes? It's the people thrown out stealing the copper wires out of the walls and running for it with their pockets full of as much free cocktail shrimp and prime rib as they can for their buddies.

They should be grilled. And so should every other Congressman and Senator from both parties. They need to be held accountable for their poor spending.

We have all this pork and we are supposed to just roll over and approve this omnibus.. Bullcrap. You dont drop a 2000+ page bill on people and tell them they have 2 days to vote on it.

I am so sick and tired of this bullcrap corruption. And I am so sick and tired of you people who support this corruption and pretend "Oh it's those guys who are holding back our nation"

No. You are all part of the freakin problem. You have nothing to be proud of. You don't win something for getting a pot shot in on the other guys. Oh wow, you're ego is satisified because you can self righteously proclaim that you are perfect and all those other guys are just evil fearmongering (Fill in the blank)

No bill should be rushed through Congress. Everything should be read and debated. The People should have full opportunity to look over the bills and voice their opinions.

There are atleast 5 major bills & at least on Treaty that have been proposed in this lame duck session of Congress. Why? Do you think it's because our politicians care about what we think?

Do you really think a Congress that is going out of power should be the ones passing significant legislation in a limited period of time? Do you honestly thitnk any of this should be rushed without anyone having time to review the legislation? You actually support this corrupt behavior?

What the heck is wrong with you people? I don't care what side of the aisle your on. That's just freaking stupid.

Forum List

Back