Early winter in the Arctic.....huge ice gains!!

It HAS been a cool summer here. Next week will be the first day over 90. Usually we have a few of them; it may not even make it there where I am. Most days have been in the high 70's.
And as usual, Skooker is alerting to us to every below average temp in the world, completely ignoring the facts and that we don't go by daily temps in a specific place, we go by averages world wide. But good going, Skooker. You're USMB's daily weather report even though it doesn't make any point.

Well this is certainly not good news for the AGW k00ks...............oh, and a top story on DRUDGE right now!!!

Winter Comes Early To The Arctic – Greenland Gains 33% Above Normal Ice
Posted on August 17, 2017 by tonyheller

https://realclimatescience.com/2017/08/winter-comes-early-to-the-arctic-greenland-gains-33-above-normal-ice/

Who's not winning?!!!:2up::eusa_dance::eusa_dance:

Is this another "it's cold here today, so there's clearly no global warming" nonsense?

It is you know.

It HAS been a cool summer here. Next week will be the first day over 90. Usually we have a few of them; it may not even make it there where I am. Most days have been in the high 70's.
And as usual, Skooker is alerting to us to every below average temp in the world, completely ignoring the facts and that we don't go by daily temps in a specific place, we go by averages world wide. But good going, Skooker. You're USMB's daily weather report even though it doesn't make any point.

Im taking bows sweets.....:spinner:.....thanks. Here in NYC, weve barely seen 90 degrees all summer. High 70's to low 80's.....people have been going down to the beach every weekend my whole life buy not this year or the past few years......freezing by the shore. Highly fucked up...........100's were a regular occurrence here my whole life. Havent seen 100 in many years. Highly fucked up........but of course, cooler temps don't matter to the k00ks.

And not for nothing honey.........nobody is caring about "the facts". Please, please show me where "the facts" are mattering in the real world.:dunno::dunno: Oh.....while you are at it.......how about listing the AGW predictions over the last 20 years that have been correct?:popcorn::popcorn:. You can start with sea level rise, hurricane activity, drought activity, glacier activity!! Hows that for a start sweets???:up:

Have to continually laugh my nut sack off watching the anointed beat their chests about "the facts"!! They've been doing it for 20 years but still haven't won shit in the real world. Indeed........the case STILL hasn't been made by these dolts!!

How do we know?

Renewable energy in the United States is still a joke and we've seen zero legislation in the past 10 years and zero on climate change in the last 500 presidential debates.

so.................who's not winning?:eusa_dance::eusa_dance::eusa_dance:

Well this is certainly not good news for the AGW k00ks...............oh, and a top story on DRUDGE right now!!!

https://realclimatescience.com/2017/08/winter-comes-early-to-the-arctic-greenland-gains-33-above-normal-ice/

Is this another "it's cold here today, so there's clearly no global warming" nonsense?

It is you know.
ya.. Its nothing like the constant.. "but it was hot over there" bull shit you fools do every day.. I laugh at the hypocrisy of you warmist idiots every day..

Over 12 feet of new ice in many regions.. Its huge and were just starting solar minimum.. Its going to be a long 7 years for the alarmists.. And if the Solar predictions are correct its going to be more like 35-70 years as the next three cycles are going to remain very weak..

Image 2 of 6 (play slideshow) Download

N_daily_concentration_hires.png

Arctic Sea Ice News and Analysis | Sea ice data updated daily with one-day lag

That hardly looks like a major freeze up to me.

Because the cold at the poles has shifted south................north pole ice images are no longer relevant...........

"Recent findings by top NASA researchers prove the Polar Shift Theory true, and it is happening right now. They propose that MAGNETIC North has in fact shifted locations. It now rests in the Atlantic Ocean between New Brunswick and Prince Edward Island."

http://www.therots.ca/atlantic-canada-north-pole/

This is why we say in here.........alarmists don't care about the science.

Greenland is losing mass big time. No one who isn't a 'tard says otherwise. Skook is such a 'tard, and he makes these limp-wristed threads to attract other limp-wristers. It's how he does his cruising for dates.

The problem with skook's tard-logic is that the "mass balance graph" linked to in the OP only shows the snowfall vs melt difference. It does not take into account glacier calving. Everyone always knew that global warming woudl cause more snowfall in greenland. Chalk that up as another successful prediction. The warming is also causing even more glacier calving, so Greenland is losing ice mass at an accelerating rate.

I've pointed that out before. It's a fact, therefore the denier 'tards will just ignore it and lie about it. It's what they do. It's all they do. If a denier says something, you always assume it's fraudulent, because history indicates that's usually the case.

Last edited:
Complete fabrication = ghey

I agree. And being I busted you for lying, again, that means, by your admission, you're ghey. I'm glad you're out of the closet now.

When I point out how your link lied, repeating the link again is just repeating the lie again. Remember, Snowflake, you can fool your fellow cultists, because they want to be fooled,, but normal people see right through it.

So, how about you talk about Chemtrails for a change? That's a diversion that could probably help you out, just by sheer weirdness. Though it's not as weird as your "shifting poles" conspiracy theory, or your big whopper that NASA endorsed it.

I agree. And being I busted you for lying, again, that means, by your admission, you're ghey. I'm glad you're out of the closet now.

When I point out how your link lied, repeating the link again is just repeating the lie again. Remember, Snowflake, you can fool your fellow cultists, because they want to be fooled,, but normal people see right through it.

So, how about you talk about Chemtrails for a change? That's a diversion that could probably help you out, just by sheer weirdness. Though it's not as weird as your "shifting poles" conspiracy theory, or your big whopper that NASA endorsed it.
:cuckoo::cuckoo:

:cuckoo::cuckoo:

a nut.......not even sure why I bother to take him seriously for a moment........lives in a bubble with that cat.:up: 100% opinion from this dolt 100% of the time................ghey. The semantics fakery.......such a ghey progressive stunt. NASA recognizes the axis shift.............they don't "endorse" dick.........on anything. And the asshole lives in Scratchmyassville USA.......of course you never see chemtrails there.:popcorn:

lets put this left wing bull shit to rest...

upload_2017-8-24_22-42-6.png

The freeze up is massive and old frauds crap is total bull shit.. Even Hudson bay is near total freeze up already... the north east passage is near total freeze up as well.. IT's amazing what a real satellite can show you...

Special Sensor Microwave Imager and Sounder (SSMIS) on the Defense Meteorological Satellite Program (DMSP) F-17 satellite that provides passive microwave brightness temperatures (and derived Arctic and Antarctic sea ice products) has been providing spurious data since beginning of April 2016. They are still working on resolving problem or replacing this data source.

You need to understand what your posting moron!

seaice.recent.antarctic.png

seaice.recent.arctic.png

Your drawings are nice but they do not reflect reality... Now you see why the cruise ship was accompanied by a state of the art ice breaker, last month... And why the captains logs were so concerned that they would become trapped in the ice.. Reality just bitch slapped you...

Last edited:
lets put this left wing bull shit to rest...

View attachment 145929

The freeze up is massive and old frauds crap is total bull shit.. Even Hudson bay is near total freeze up already... the north east passage is near total freeze up as well.. IT's amazing what a real satellite can show you...

HOLY CRAP :ack-1::ack-1::ack-1:

The alarmist nutters are pwned.

The stinkin' cold is shifting south...........its highly fucked up. Like Ive been saying on other threads, I'm sitting out sipping coffee here on Long Island at 6:00am in the morning and sporting a hoodie. This has been the whole summer except for a handful of days......the entire community is saying, "WTF?". Doesn't count for the k00ks.........its some kind of anomaly. They get to pick t heir anomaly's!! Meanwhile, everything north of the Canadian border is already frozen solid and its August. Billy........if the goofballs houses were entombed in ice, they'd still be in there telling us about the warming!!:2up: What can you do?:boobies:

Forum List

Back