Early Voting

sitarro

Gold Member
Nov 17, 2003
USA
I voted yesterday for our President to stay where we need him , in the White House! The parking lot was filled with cars with pro Bush bumper stickers .
After picking up a Bush/Cheney button the other day I went to a Whole Foods Market near downtown Houston . This place is a notorious freak show that I frequent for certain purchases , it was amazing to see how I was looked upon by the patrons . I noticed a woman that was demonstrating some product give me a sales person smile when she caught my eye . When I was close enough for her to read my button her smile turned to a scowl and she looked away . That type of reaction happened numerous times in this place that was full of people that pride themselves in being very tolerant of their fellow man .When I came to the cashier , he told me that I had a lot of nerve wearing a button like that in here . I asked him if I was required to leave my First Amendment right to free speech at their door . He said he didn't have a problem with it , he was talking about the other 99 percent of the people in the place .It is amazing how vicious the left has become , it is shown in Hollywood and the musicians that have opened their mouths . They don't want to debate the issues , they just want to insult and shout you down . THIS IS NOT THE AMERICA I GREW UP IN!

Forum List

Back