Early voting strongly Obama

Just to be clear for those who don't habla the simple method of discussion or debate, I don't need to get anything straight.

The person making the assertion is responsible to actually prove it. All I have to is continue to laugh at the same old tired joke still being posted.

You don't need to get anything straight .. just argue a point you have no idea what you're talking about .. that's your idea of a simple method of discussion or debate.

You may be correct if you're talking about simple-minded people, but for people with brains, you don't argue a point you can't back up whether you made the claim or not.

Obviously you know absolutely ZERO about software or the vulnerabilities would be stark and apparent .. but I'm betting that even given the evidence you won't be able to figure it out.

You do know how to you google I presume .. start here .. "Leon County Hack"

I've got much more .. but one step at a time.

You don't need to get anything straight .. just argue a point you have no idea what you're talking about .. Got Link?

that's your idea of a simple method of discussion or debate. Yep. It is really simple. If you make an assertion without substantiating it, you deserve to be laughed at.

You may be correct if you're talking about simple-minded people, but for people with brains, you don't argue a point you can't back up whether you made the claim or not. I personally didn't argue a point. I laughed at the unsourced assertions. Review as needed.

Obviously you know absolutely ZERO about software or the vulnerabilities would be stark and apparent .. but I'm betting that even given the evidence you won't be able to figure it out. You'd lose the bet.

You do know how to you google I presume .. start here .. "Leon County Hack"

I've got much more .. but one step at a time.

On the google I read the top ranked article from blackboxvoting. I disregarded the articles from obviously partisan sources such as democratic underground and bushstole04.

BBV described a security hole on the machine that could be exploited provided someone had access, knowledge, and a few hundred bucks worth of gear. It also noted some procedural stupidity in San Diego.

I have never doubted that it can be done but you've yet to prove that it has been done in a live election. If you or someone else can bring enough proof to bear that an election has been stolen via machine hacking, then let's get onto the criminal prosecutions. Conspiracy to commit election fraud comes to mind. I'm sure there are other charges to be levied as well.

Forum List

Back