Early voting strongly Obama

• Banned
live in your fatasy world.

Us smart Americans like facts to deside with.

Nine out of ten dead people prefer Obama.

And what happened to number ten you may wonder?

last+dead.bmp

:D

but that and voter supression is just fine with republicans because it benifits their party.

party over the constitution should be their montra.

Nine out of ten dead people prefer Obama; only eight of ten cartoon characters prefer Obama.

Let me guess, the other one of those nine is McCain? :badgrin:

Seriously though, if your going to make fantasy comments then I'll make made up responses.

By the way, are you sure it's nine out of ten cartoon characters prefer McCain since so many Republicans are a joke? :eusa_whistle:

Software and Voter Supression.......

Unsourced, no evidence, hell of a mantra.

if you're implying that there is no evidence of software "malfunctions" you need to do some research. In 2000, Al Gore came up with NEGATIVE vote totals on some counties here in FL... please explain that if it's not the software since you can't vote in the negative.

Voter suppression is well documented as well. It's been going on since probably 1972 or so.

Get your facts straight before you make claims that you can't back up.

if you're implying that there is no evidence of software "malfunctions" you need to do some research. In 2000, Al Gore came up with NEGATIVE vote totals on some counties here in FL... please explain that if it's not the software since you can't vote in the negative.

Voter suppression is well documented as well. It's been going on since probably 1972 or so.

Get your facts straight before you make claims that you can't back up.

And yet NO evidence anyone purposefully has used machines to change votes. By the way As I recall in 2000 there were few electronic machines. Perhaps you want to get YOUR facts straight?

Nine out of ten dead people prefer Obama; only eight of ten cartoon characters prefer Obama.

LOL

Well the dead Obamaian supporters have just as much right to vote as the decesased McCain supporters.

As to cartoon characters?

Well you know how democratically biased those Hollywood types are.

if you're implying that there is no evidence of software "malfunctions" you need to do some research. In 2000, Al Gore came up with NEGATIVE vote totals on some counties here in FL... please explain that if it's not the software since you can't vote in the negative. No, actually you need to do your research and then post your source to back up your allegations.

Voter suppression is well documented as well. It's been going on since probably 1972 or so. If it is so well documented, feel free to post your source. Until then it is merely your claim to prove and mine to laugh at.

Get your facts straight before you make claims that you can't back up. Pot, meet kettle.

Just to be clear for those who don't habla the simple method of discussion or debate, I don't need to get anything straight.

The person making the assertion is responsible to actually prove it. All I have to is continue to laugh at the same old tired joke still being posted.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back