Early Voting Results in IA & WI

You're just being a jerk.

All he posted was an image. No source data... nothing.

There have BEEN no exit polls, so there cannot BE any actual voting totals. The best they have are more polls, which could not be exit polls, as there was no place to exit from at the time the p[olls were taken. Only one of those states has started in person early voting... Iowa, and that was Thursday.

The entire OP premise is as full of shit as you are.

Then why are you so upset?? :lol:

Upset? I simply like to call out libtard ass-hats when they lie, and make them look foolish when they insist they are right without offering a shred of evidence.

Early voting results in IA & WI

545453_4798357077394_520201743_n.jpg

Early voting in Wisconsin doesn't begin until Monday, so what are these numbers?

Rachael MadCow's wet dream.

Dated yesterday....

Absentee voting starts Monday at the Beloit City Clerk’s office.

In Wisconsin registered voters do not need to give a reason to vote early, and can vote early up until the Friday before the election on Nov. 6.

Rock County Clerk Lori Stottler said voting early is a great benefit for those that can’t make it to the polls on Election Day. However, Stottler said there isn’t much benefit after that.

“We can’t count your vote until after the polls open on Election Day,” Stottler said.

Early voting begins Monday in Wisconsin - Beloit Daily News: News: presidential election, 2012 election, voting, early voting, voter registration

Thread: FAIL!

To clarify, (from actually watching the video link)

Iowa, who HAS had early voting (have you voted yet)
and
Wisonson on people who WILL vote early. (indicate intention to vote early.)

carry on.

and

carry on.

And from where are the early results in Iowa supposed to have come? Iowa early voting is by mail in ballots that will not be opened until Nov. 6. No matter how you try to spin it, the Op is a fraud.

and

carry on.

And from where are the early results in Iowa supposed to have come? Iowa early voting is by mail in ballots that will not be opened until Nov. 6. No matter how you try to spin it, the Op is a fraud.

It was already said. That it was a poll that asked respndants if they have voted yet. For those who said yes, they asked who they voted for.

This isn't rocket science. It isn't even elementary level math.

and

carry on.

It was already said. That it was a poll that asked respndants if they have voted yet. For those who said yes, they asked who they voted for.

And it isn't credible. Where is the poll? Google appears never to have heard of it.

And it isn't credible. Where is the poll? Google appears never to have heard of it.

There's a link on this thread to the souce. but I don't feel the incination to help you with this.

Gee, maybe I won't vote with that. Sigh. Totally disheartened. Wow, I thought it would be so different. And the link is?

You're quite right, and I know personally two people that voted for the kenyan in '08 that will NOT be voting for him this time, and they are AVOWED democrats. Everyone I know here in this town in WISCONSIN is voting for Romney.

This garbage from madcow is nothing more than pipe dreams from a liberal hag that would eat a chunk of hussein's shit if he told her to.

It appears to me that obama has it locked up. All you Libs can just go about your business on election day. There's no point standing in a long line to vote.

There's a link on this thread to the souce. but I don't feel the incination to help you with this.

That would be because the link doesn't exist just as information on who early voters in Wisconsin plan to vote for doesn't exist. No matter how you try to spin it, the Op is a fraud aimed at trying to fool dispirited Obama supporters into believing things are not as hopeless as they seem.

That would be because the link doesn't exist just as information on who early voters in Wisconsin plan to vote for doesn't exist. No matter how you try to spin it, the Op is a fraud aimed at trying to fool dispirited Obama supporters into believing things are not as hopeless as they seem.

If you are unable to go through the posts in a thread, and find the link to the source of the information, there is NOBODY who can help you.

Just go back to playing your washboard.

If you are unable to go through the posts in a thread, and find the link to the source of the information, there is NOBODY who can help you.

Cheddarbrain... POLLS do not equal EARLY VOTING RESULTS.

dumb ass.

dumb ass.

But polls somehow indicate that Romney is in the lead. Classic cherry picking. I like THIS information, so it's true. I don't like that OTHER information, so it's of course false.

I know it's upsetting to you. CAll Sean Hannity. He'll give you a pep talk and you'll feel better.

dumb ass.

But polls somehow indicate that Romney is in the lead. Classic cherry picking. I like THIS information, so it's true. I don't like that OTHER information, so it's of course false.

I know it's upsetting to you. CAll Sean Hannity. He'll give you a pep talk and you'll feel better.

Romney is NOT in the lead in VOTING RESULTS, as there have BEEN no voting results.

Romney IS in the lead in POLLS.

There is a difference, dumb ass.

dumb ass.

Romney is NOT in the lead in VOTING RESULTS, as there have BEEN no voting results.

the source video referenced A POLL.

Your dumbfuckery is outstanding.

Thread title says "Early Voting Results in IA & WI".

RESULTS and POLLS are not the same thing. The thread title is a lie.

Your blindness and partisan hackery are out in full force today.

Thread title says "Early Voting Results in IA & WI".

RESULTS and POLLS are not the same thing. The thread title is a lie.

Your blindness and partisan hackery are out in full force today.

Seeing as i don't HAVE a party, that would be a stretcch. So your main contention is semantics. Colour me unsurprised.

The last word is yours.

either way the options are bigger it seem for romney then obama

obama has to hope he can win five states . pa,mi,wi,ohio and nev. their he best and maybe only route to winning now

romney can win without ohio, with nh and wi

Forum List

Back