Early Voting Results in IA & WI

So is there an official site? maybe from the States themselves? Or are we just going to believe it because Maddow says so?

Even if it's true, not really that big a deal. Doesn't saw how many people have voted. Most will probably wait till election day.

If you watched the video, Maddow says that 34% have already voted in Iowa but only 6% have voted in Wisconsin. In Ohio, they are expecting approximately one third of all voters to cast their ballots before election day. I voted today.

I'm calling pure bullshit on this one.

If those states have tabulated and announced the results of early voting, I'd be genuinely surprised. I don't know of ANY state which does that.

Show me the proof.

It's called an exit poll. They talk to people, and those that indicate they have voted early, and gave whom they voted for.

NOT an official election result.

The ONLY state that started early voting in person is Iowa, and they just started today. The rest are all absentee ballots.

Explain to us how you conduct an EXIT poll, when there is no place to exit from, dumb ass...

Because when you are polling, you ask "have you voted yet." and those who have indicated YES they are part of the exit poll segment. It's really not that hard to grasp.

It's called an exit poll. They talk to people, and those that indicate they have voted early, and gave whom they voted for.

NOT an official election result.

The ONLY state that started early voting in person is Iowa, and they just started today. The rest are all absentee ballots.

Explain to us how you conduct an EXIT poll, when there is no place to exit from, dumb ass...

Because when you are polling, you ask "have you voted yet." and those who have indicated YES they are part of the exit poll segment. It's really not that hard to grasp.

So, you agree the thread title calling these RESULTS is a lie. thanks.

BTW, you're full of shit...

exit poll - definition of exit poll by the Free Online Dictionary, Thesaurus and Encyclopedia.

EXIT POLL: A poll taken of a sample of voters as they leave a polling place, used especially to predict the outcome of an election or determine the opinions and characteristics of the candidates' supporters.

Exit polls do not include people polled anywhere but exiting a polling place.

dumb ass.

exit poll - definition of exit poll by the Free Online Dictionary, Thesaurus and Encyclopedia.

EXIT POLL: A poll taken of a sample of voters as they leave a polling place, used especially to predict the outcome of an election or determine the opinions and characteristics of the candidates' supporters.

dumb ass.

Listen, you three toed mooshine drinking douchebag, I said it's not official results. As in officially released election results.

And as for the "exit" polls, welcome to the wonderful world of technology.

No go back to "strumming your banjo" to a Romney poster.

dumb ass.

Listen, you three toed mooshine drinking douchebag, I said it's not official results. As in officially released election results.

you need a cookie and a nap.

You're wrong on the people they count as part of 'exit polls'.

the thread title ,as you just admitted, is a lie.

now, run along home, put on your jammies with the feet and the little butt flap, crawl into your Thomas the Tank Engine sheets, and go to sleep.

dumb ass.

now, run along home, put on your jammies with the feet and the little butt flap, crawl into your Thomas the Tank Engine sheets, and go to sleep.

My God, am I going to enjoy watching the likes of you weep and gnash your teeth of Obama wins.

Insert your "never going to happen Mitt for God" statement right after this.

My God, am I going to enjoy watching the likes of you weep and gnash your teeth of Obama wins.

I believe you meant 'if', not 'of'.

As for 'Mitt for God'? Not sure where you come up with nonsense like that. I have one God, and Mitt ain't Him.

I know... perhaps you're assuming that since a libtard fuckwad like yourself considers Obama his god, the opposition must therefore consider Mitt Romney their god.

You, are not a Cheddarmellon... you are a Cheddarbrain. You should get the mods to alter your screen name accordingly.

Here's a new avatar for you...
asnaghi-maasdammer-cheese-brain.jpg

As for 'Mitt for God'? Not sure where you come up with nonsense like that. I have one God, and Mitt ain't Him.

I know... perhaps you're assuming that since a libtard fuckwad like yourself considers Obama his god, the opposition must therefore consider Mitt Romney their god.

You, are not a Cheddarmellon... you are a Cheddarbrain. You should get the mods to alter your screen name accordingly.

All right, Cletus, whever you say.

Did you perhaps mean 'whatever' there?

Compared to you, Cletus was a Rhodes Scholar.

Did you perhaps mean 'whatever' there?

Compared to you, Cletus was a Rhodes Scholar.

When you are reduced to mocking a mistype, you've really got nothing left to work with.

Last word is yours, Nutter Butter.

so, you agree the thread title calling these results is a lie. Thanks.

Btw, you're full of shit...

Dumb ass.

listen, you three toed mooshine drinking douchebag, i said it's not official results. As in officially released election results.

No go back to "strumming your banjo" to a romney poster.

The thread title ,as you just admitted, is a lie.

Now, run along home, put on your jammies with the feet and the little butt flap, crawl into your thomas the tank engine sheets, and go to sleep.

$ShutTheFuckUp.jpg

Gee, maybe I won't vote with that. Sigh. Totally disheartened. Wow, I thought it would be so different. And the link is?

You're quite right, and I know personally two people that voted for the kenyan in '08 that will NOT be voting for him this time, and they are AVOWED democrats. Everyone I know here in this town in WISCONSIN is voting for Romney.

This garbage from madcow is nothing more than pipe dreams from a liberal hag that would eat a chunk of hussein's shit if he told her to.

He would not have to tell her, she would just do it.

listen, you three toed mooshine drinking douchebag, i said it's not official results. As in officially released election results.

No go back to "strumming your banjo" to a romney poster.

Now, run along home, put on your jammies with the feet and the little butt flap, crawl into your thomas the tank engine sheets, and go to sleep.

View attachment 21878

if I want your opinion on this, I'll ask your pimp.

Early voting results in IA & WI

545453_4798357077394_520201743_n.jpg

Got a link to actual vote totals from those states election boards?

I thought not.

You're just being a jerk.

All he posted was an image. No source data... nothing.

There have BEEN no exit polls, so there cannot BE any actual voting totals. The best they have are more polls, which could not be exit polls, as there was no place to exit from at the time the p[olls were taken. Only one of those states has started in person early voting... Iowa, and that was Thursday.

The entire OP premise is as full of shit as you are.

View attachment 21878

if I want your opinion on this, I'll ask your pimp.

You think you are so clever and you're so damn lame.

Got a link to actual vote totals from those states election boards?

I thought not.

You're just being a jerk.

All he posted was an image. No source data... nothing.

There have BEEN no exit polls, so there cannot BE any actual voting totals. The best they have are more polls, which could not be exit polls, as there was no place to exit from at the time the p[olls were taken. Only one of those states has started in person early voting... Iowa, and that was Thursday.

The entire OP premise is as full of shit as you are.

Then why are you so upset?? :lol:

Forum List

Back