Early voting points to massive turnout, potential warning signs for GOP

BasicHumanUnit

Diamond Member
Jun 1, 2013
Everywhere needed

Been warning rightwingers about this for MONTHS.

But hey, don't worry about it Trumpsters, somebody will get out and vote for ya.....or might....
or God's got your back.....or uncle BillyBob....or you can always turn to your guns when it all else fails....:rolleyes:

NOTHING's more important than the game and your Leftwing supplied cable TV....right?

You're ONE election away from the jackels and hyenas devouring your asses,....fail to vote at your own immediate peril.

Just don't cry like loser babies when the Left is laughing at you if you don't vote.

The Left isn't just out to win the electin(s).
They're out to totally transform America into a Marxist state and ensure no one out of line with their agenda has any voice at all.

Last edited:
What makes you think this is a plus for Dems??

It could be a major plus for Reps.

Nov will tell the tale.

But hey, don't worry about it Trumpsters, somebody will get out and vote for ya.....or might....
or God's got your back.....or uncle BillyBob....or you can always turn to your guns when it all else fails....:rolleyes:

NOTHING's more important than the game and your Leftwing supplied cable TV....right?

You're ONE election away from the jackels and hyenas devouring your asses,....fail to vote at your own immediate peril.

Just don't cry like loser babies when the Left is laughing at you if you don't vote.

They're out to totally transform America into a Marxist state and ensure no one out of line with their agenda has any voice at all.

Just sayin.... you DO realize this is precisely the same thing they said in 2016?
There is a looooong history of midterm seats gained by the opposing party of the sitting President. It would be unusual to say the least if the Dems do NOT pick up seats. But of course, just like previous years, the Dems will say this send s a clear message that Trump is not liked. It will not. It will simply be what happens in every mid-term.
However - if the Dems DO NOT gain seats... that would be historically significant.

I’m likely going to be voting early this week as well. I think there’s a myth that only the leftist vote early

Damn didn't we hear this SAME THING in 2016? Why yes! Yes we did!

Early voting reveals warning signs for Trump
Early Voting Could Point to Hillary Clinton Victory Well Before Nov. 8
:21::21:

Right wingers vote on election day.....because it is traditional to do so.

Early voting ruins the process.

Myself, my wife and two daughters all early voters...all voted straight Republican ticket....Yep, I’m bragging about it.

Myself, my wife and two daughters all early voters...all voted straight Republican ticket....Yep, I’m bragging about it.
My mother already sent her ballot in straight GOP ticket,my dad hasn't done his yet will be same. Wife and I vote on election day again straight GOP ticket.

My mother already sent her ballot in straight GOP ticket,my dad hasn't done his yet will be same. Wife and I vote on election day again straight GOP ticket.

Awesome!
Make sure all your friends and family know just how important this election is man....I’ve never been the cheerleader I am today.

Awesome!
Make sure all your friends and family know just how important this election is man....I’ve never been the cheerleader I am today.
Oh I do. I had 5 Kemp signs in my yard now have 4...some leftist clown must have stolen one...got bumper stickers on both vehicles and went to a Kemp campaign stop when he was here on the first. Had my picture taken! I post in groups for here and man did I create a real hilarious uproar over posting I would give people a ride if they were voting for Kemp.

Forum List

Back