Early voting in Florida...Crist extends hours

or maybe he's extending the hours to give himself more time to suppress the votes of the righteous?

just a thought.
Nah, I'm beginning to think he's a closet liberal. He's been very dismissive of the hyped up BS about ACORN.

Wow, our Gov must be thinking of his own re-election in a couple of years and throwing McCain down the toilet.

Exactly....

He knows McCain is done for, so Crist is positioning himself for the next election. I am sure he is pissed that McCain took Palin instead of him. What a mistake that was! McCain should have taken Crist or Tom Ridgeway. It's all about the swing states!

Or uh... maybe there's just a lot of people voting in Florida and that's all it means? Florida is going to be close, guys. Too close to call until next Tuesday around 7 o'clock.

Or uh... maybe there's just a lot of people voting in Florida and that's all it means? Florida is going to be close, guys. Too close to call until next Tuesday around 7 o'clock.

except I think our polls close at 8 here in FL :tongue:

:clap2: good for Crist!

I work in one of the buildings were early voting is taking place and there is a line from before the place opens until it's supposed to close!

I do think Crist is more liberal than most conservatives. I think that's what kept him off the McCain ticket.

Well, sure, but he pissed off all the Republican pols here by doing it.

:D

you got that right Ravi!

Crist, for a Republican, really does seem to try to do what is best for Florida citizens.

I don't think he's your typical Republican!

Why would people be pissed off for extending hours to meet the demand of all of the voters? This is our constitutional right to vote and you're telling me that there are people who are upset that people are voting??? What kind of crap is this?

I hate to burst your bubble but early voting is nearly evenly divided between Democrats and Republicans in Florida as of yesterday.

Link here

This would seem to be a bad sign for Obama since he is counting so heavily on early voting. Not to mention all the Democrats who are voting for McCain. :D

Wow, our Gov must be thinking of his own re-election in a couple of years and throwing McCain down the toilet.

I don't think it'll help. You know how stupid Florida voters are. Extra time won't make any difference.

satir_votngdummies.lg.JPG

Forum List

Back