Early vote a bad omen for Harry Reid

My prediction is that liberals will continue to do what they do best...whine, wheeze, and complain while attempting to deflect from the real issues.

Liberals?

You mean the Republican Mayors of Las Vegas and Reno, as well as State Senators that are supporting Reid?

If they are supporting Dinghy Harry they might as well come out of the closet and admit they are RINOs.....

I wish someone would explain that acronym.:confused:

Real issues like what? Deficit? We saw Fiorina on FOX trying to explain how she was going to keep tax cuts for the extremely wealthy AND lower it.

Yeppers..that was some concise shit there.
If that is the best you've got, you'd better get used to losing elections. :clap2:

I would say the same thing..but heck..I don't want to spoil the buzz. With all the un-compromising, extermist, impeachment in hand yahoos that the tea parties put up, purging the Republican party of moderates and alienating about half the country..

Should be a real tidal wave.

And the whole Contract on America part deux, thing..complete with plans to restart the expensive missile defense program??

Icing on the cake..man Icing on the cake.
:lol: and you people call conservatives bitter and angry? :clap2:

Your dreams of 100% income redistribution, drive through abortions paid by the government, open borders, and elimination of the dept of defense are ruined....sorry bout that! ......maybe in 2012??? :eusa_pray:

Last edited:
If that is the best you've got, you'd better get used to losing elections. :clap2:

I would say the same thing..but heck..I don't want to spoil the buzz. With all the un-compromising, extermist, impeachment in hand yahoos that the tea parties put up, purging the Republican party of moderates and alienating about half the country..

Should be a real tidal wave.

And the whole Contract on America part deux, thing..complete with plans to restart the expensive missile defense program??

Icing on the cake..man Icing on the cake.
:lol: any you people call conservatives bitter and angry? :clap2:

Your dreams of 100% income redistribution, drive through abortions paid by the government, open borders, and elimination of the dept of defense are ruined....sorry bout that! ......maybe in 2012??? :eusa_pray:

How are those drive thru abortions supposed to work, exactly?

Early vote a bad omen for Harry Reid

do you suppose he could get the witch lady to help him out with a counter spell?
Naaw.

They rammed it down out throats in '09. We're gonna shove it up their asses in '10.

On I40 there was numerous billboards exorting people to "fire Congress", vote them all out, etc. The Right is as fired up as I've seen. The Left couldn't give a shit. The Independents are going Republican in numbers not seen since Reagan.
The GOP could screw the whole thing up by offering "compromise" with the pricks. We aren't sending them to compromise but to govern.

And yet Sharron Angle, Rand Paul and Christine O'Donnell are still the best you loons could come up with????

They rammed it down out throats in '09. We're gonna shove it up their asses in '10.

On I40 there was numerous billboards exorting people to "fire Congress", vote them all out, etc. The Right is as fired up as I've seen. The Left couldn't give a shit. The Independents are going Republican in numbers not seen since Reagan.
The GOP could screw the whole thing up by offering "compromise" with the pricks. We aren't sending them to compromise but to govern.

And yet Sharron Angle, Rand Paul and Christine O'Donnell are still the best you loons could come up with????

Well the three witches from Macbeth were all out having a smoke..so...

These guys will have to do.

Republicans as a general rule do vote earlier. This is just normal behavior.

What really matters is on the day.

And of course, which way the independents break.

Keep that champagne on ice for till Nov. 3

Speaking of loons........Republicans are poised to pick up 55-60 seats in the house and senate and all we ever hear about are 3 candidates...Why are the rest of them losing? :lol::lol:

Forum List

Back