Early Photos of the Jews rebuilding Their Homeland

Essentially all countries are populated mainly by people who were born there, and have never lived anywhere else. It is profound to have a country in which most of the inhabitants are people who are there because the consciously chose to be there, and to be a part of the country (and their descendants).

Of course this thought discounts the presence and interests of the indigenous Arab population, but I'm just sayin...

They reason they went there is from prosecution and most went to the US. They were there due to being poorer and needing a place, not because they CHOSE to be there, although a few might of . They were also the poor Jews, the rich ones came to America because that is where the money was, and as of yet anti jewism was not rampant. (lets talk about true history)
and read my signature line.

the signature line>>>>
Essentially all countries are populated mainly by people who were born there, and have never lived anywhere else. It is profound to have a country in which most of the inhabitants are people who are there because the consciously chose to be there, and to be a part of the country (and their descendants).

Of course this thought discounts the presence and interests of the indigenous Arab population, but I'm just sayin...

essentially-----you are blowing hot air. LOTS of countries are populated by peoples who are migrants to the area fairly
recently---(of course depending on what one labels are "relatively"
recently) I grew up in a semi rural/suburban town in the
northeast--------it had HAD a fairly stable core population for----
probably 100 years BEFORE world war II-----but then population boom
led to housebuilding boom -----and the farms went away and a whole town of one private house after the other appeared. Going back to that town there is not a single person left there who was there during my childhood-----it is a TOWN------but not at all one of long term inhabitants. Are the inhabitants of Australia largely people who have been there for more than 1000 years? Alaska?, Brooklyn, NY? Paris? London? (I have distant relatives in that city---
but they were not there for centuries either----I don't know them at all---have no idea even if they are still in London)

who are the original inhabitants of "Palestine"----who has background, uninterrupted, for thousands of years? for that matter---who are the thousands of years old habitants of Iraq?

California?

Gee I guess we know who was living there before the Israelites, must of been um, "not Israelites"

Deut 6:

10 When the Lord your God brings you into the land he swore to your fathers, to Abraham, Isaac and Jacob, to give you—a land with large, flourishing cities you did not build, 11 houses filled with all kinds of good things you did not provide, wells you did not dig, and vineyards and olive groves you did not plant—then when you eat and are satisfied, 12 be careful that you do not forget the Lord, who brought you out of Egypt, out of the land of slavery.

(and those people forgot God so he sent them out to scatter among the earth , so now mimicking the people wrote about in the bible you have once again fought and killed most of the inhabitants of the land to make it your own- claiming the bible gives your ownership of it)

“Jewish villages were built in the place of Arab villages. You do not even know the names of these Arab villages, and I do not blame you because geography books no longer exist, not only do the books not exist, the Arab villages are not there either…There is not one single place built in this country that did not have a former Arab Population.”

Penelope----your posts are so idiotic that it is difficult to discuss them------you have already stated that the bible is a bunch of myths. Jews living in that which the Greeks call "palestina"---
is not from the BIBLE (unless you want to refer to the New Testament.) Deuteronomy is at the very beginning of the OLD TESTAMENT----the parts you claim is ALL MYTH It is from HISTORY----real history as written by
many historians and as confirmed thru archaeology.

If you believe that you make a point with your post---I am curious to know what you think it is-------as for your signature----SO?
what else is new------In fact there is not a single Land today called MUSLIM that did not have JEWISH CITIES therein ---
even before islam was invented. Currently the BIG
PUSH by Iran is to get their paws on a city named ADEN----and another named TAIZ. Aden is EDEN. Taiz is a port within a
larger land mass that was once called SHARAB. If you ever meet a person with the surname SHARABI-----you can be pretty sure that is a YEMENITE JEW I know some sharabi s and I know some ADENI s They have far more claim on both TAIZ and ADEN than does any Shiite from iran------those cities were theirs as far back as 3000 years ago ----hubby owns aden
(that's the most important----port AND oil -----the greedy Iranians
have already stolen it.

moshe dayan understood the arab mind-----he knew that if they squatted anywhere in the world ---in their own minds they OWN
it for all eternity-----he was doing his best to present THEIR POV.
ANDALUSIA is in the mind of THE POPE catholic land----in the muslim mind it is part of the CALIPHATE. There were catholics in Mecca when Muhummad was born------today the pope is considered TOO FILTHY to set foot on that cesspit

My signature is even on Wiki, I suggest you read everything he says. To say there were no Palestinians in Palestine is false history. I am not talking about Yemen here.

The only thing that gives you a right to Palestine is your weapons and money.

Ps: the Ot is mostly oral myths handed down, but its what ? jews like to use to base their claim on Palestine, but even according to their book they stole it, killed for it, and ruined it.

Essentially there was no country there from the year 70 A.D. to 1948 essentially:thup:
Sure there was, Egyptian Empire, Persian Empire, Greek Empire, Roman Empire, Ottoman Empire, and then the British Mandate of Palestine.

none of that makes Palestine a country------it was a territory----like Alaska was before it became a state-------like Australia once was.
But you already knew that------you are shoving square pegs into round holes for the sake of your islamo Nazi agenda. The USA bought Alaska---------remember? HERNAN CORTEZ----claimed mexico
for "CHRISTENDOM"----ie he stole the land for Christ and the Pope---the richest man in the world did not pay a dime for it and even stole all the gold from poor innocent MONTEZUMA. you catholics never pay for anything

They reason they went there is from prosecution and most went to the US. They were there due to being poorer and needing a place, not because they CHOSE to be there, although a few might of . They were also the poor Jews, the rich ones came to America because that is where the money was, and as of yet anti jewism was not rampant. (lets talk about true history)

the signature line>>>>

essentially-----you are blowing hot air. LOTS of countries are populated by peoples who are migrants to the area fairly
led to housebuilding boom -----and the farms went away and a whole town of one private house after the other appeared. Going back to that town there is not a single person left there who was there during my childhood-----it is a TOWN------but not at all one of long term inhabitants. Are the inhabitants of Australia largely people who have been there for more than 1000 years? Alaska?, Brooklyn, NY? Paris? London? (I have distant relatives in that city---
but they were not there for centuries either----I don't know them at all---have no idea even if they are still in London)

who are the original inhabitants of "Palestine"----who has background, uninterrupted, for thousands of years? for that matter---who are the thousands of years old habitants of Iraq?

California?

Gee I guess we know who was living there before the Israelites, must of been um, "not Israelites"

Deut 6:

10 When the Lord your God brings you into the land he swore to your fathers, to Abraham, Isaac and Jacob, to give you—a land with large, flourishing cities you did not build, 11 houses filled with all kinds of good things you did not provide, wells you did not dig, and vineyards and olive groves you did not plant—then when you eat and are satisfied, 12 be careful that you do not forget the Lord, who brought you out of Egypt, out of the land of slavery.

(and those people forgot God so he sent them out to scatter among the earth , so now mimicking the people wrote about in the bible you have once again fought and killed most of the inhabitants of the land to make it your own- claiming the bible gives your ownership of it)

“Jewish villages were built in the place of Arab villages. You do not even know the names of these Arab villages, and I do not blame you because geography books no longer exist, not only do the books not exist, the Arab villages are not there either…There is not one single place built in this country that did not have a former Arab Population.”

Penelope----your posts are so idiotic that it is difficult to discuss them------you have already stated that the bible is a bunch of myths. Jews living in that which the Greeks call "palestina"---
is not from the BIBLE (unless you want to refer to the New Testament.) Deuteronomy is at the very beginning of the OLD TESTAMENT----the parts you claim is ALL MYTH It is from HISTORY----real history as written by

If you believe that you make a point with your post---I am curious to know what you think it is-------as for your signature----SO?
what else is new------In fact there is not a single Land today called MUSLIM that did not have JEWISH CITIES therein ---
PUSH by Iran is to get their paws on a city named ADEN----and another named TAIZ. Aden is EDEN. Taiz is a port within a
larger land mass that was once called SHARAB. If you ever meet a person with the surname SHARABI-----you can be pretty sure that is a YEMENITE JEW I know some sharabi s and I know some ADENI s They have far more claim on both TAIZ and ADEN than does any Shiite from iran------those cities were theirs as far back as 3000 years ago ----hubby owns aden
have already stolen it.

moshe dayan understood the arab mind-----he knew that if they squatted anywhere in the world ---in their own minds they OWN
ANDALUSIA is in the mind of THE POPE catholic land----in the muslim mind it is part of the CALIPHATE. There were catholics in Mecca when Muhummad was born------today the pope is considered TOO FILTHY to set foot on that cesspit

My signature is even on Wiki, I suggest you read everything he says. To say there were no Palestinians in Palestine is false history. I am not talking about Yemen here.

LOL wiki Learn some history-----the only PALESTNIANS in Palestine-----pre 1948 were jews--------after being rescued from the
city he owns (to wit ADEN)-----my hubby got his papers in Palestine ----RISHON L'TZION-------they were stamped PALESTINIAN------the papers of the kid down the block -----in the shack-----was stamped ARAB. arabs are not "Palestinians"

they were NEVER palestanians------they did not exist in Palestina in 300 AD when Constantine was the emperor of the first reich-----in fact Constantine was not a
Palestinian either-------but interestingly enough----by that time SHARAB ---
and Taiz were already JEWISH CITIES -- Learn some history. Of course there
were some Palestinians at that time------it was a time of stress so mysticism was
getting developed ----parts of the ZOHAR were written in that which the romans called PALESTINA----by Palestinians ie jews living in Palestina

Last edited:

the signature line>>>>

California?

Deut 6:

have already stolen it.

Ps: the Ot is mostly oral myths handed down, but its what ? jews like to use to base their claim on Palestine, but even according to their book they stole it, killed for it, and ruined it.

ok----if you like-----in fact ---according to the book that you never read----ABRAHAM MIGRATED to canaan-----he was something kinda
from an ARISTOCRATIC FAMILY in Back there in ARAM and brought a large entourage with him. That was the early Hebrews----he did not STEAL anything---he made agreements with other chieftains in the land of Canaan and he actually PURCHASED Hebron--------According to that book which you never read----jews were held up in Egypt----the whole community---probably for a few centuries----considering what is KNOWN to have been going on there----all kinds of war fare back and forth between Mesopotamia and Egypt and some stuff from the north----it is all not unlikely and they came BACK in the midst of conflict all around-----and that's about it---
all sorts of "tribes" were fighting each other. the kingdoms of Israel and of Judah were then established---later on. Your reconstruction is idiotic. Egypt still existed. Lebanon existed Assyria existed and Edom existed. DA JOOOOS did not destroy them

the signature line>>>>

California?

Deut 6:

have already stolen it.

ok----if you like-----in fact ---according to the book that you never read----ABRAHAM MIGRATED to canaan-----he was something kinda
from an ARISTOCRATIC FAMILY in Back there in ARAM and brought a large entourage with him. That was the early Hebrews----he did not STEAL anything---he made agreements with other chieftains in the land of Canaan and he actually PURCHASED Hebron--------According to that book which you never read----jews were held up in Egypt----the whole community---probably for a few centuries----considering what is KNOWN to have been going on there----all kinds of war fare back and forth between Mesopotamia and Egypt and some stuff from the north----it is all not unlikely and they came BACK in the midst of conflict all around-----and that's about it---
all sorts of "tribes" were fighting each other. the kingdoms of Israel and of Judah were then established---later on. Your reconstruction is idiotic. Egypt still existed. Lebanon existed Assyria existed and Edom existed. DA JOOOOS did not destroy them

Deut is after the exodus and you destroyed everything, (oh Abram bought some burial sites) but it says

Deuteronomy 7New International Version (NIV)
Driving Out the Nations

7 When the Lord your God brings you into the land you are entering to possess and drives out before you many nations—the Hittites, Girgashites, Amorites Canaanites, Perizzites Hivites and Jebusites seven nations larger and stronger than you— 2 and when the Lord your God has deliveredI them over to you and you have defeated them, then you must destroy them totally.

Also we must for clarification purposes, Abraham, Issac and Jacob, nor Moses, were Jews or Israelites.

the signature line>>>>

California?

Deut 6:

have already stolen it.

Deut is after the exodus and you destroyed everything, (oh Abram bought some burial sites) but it says

Deuteronomy 7New International Version (NIV)
Driving Out the Nations

7 When the Lord your God brings you into the land you are entering to possess and drives out before you many nations—the Hittites, Girgashites, Amorites Canaanites, Perizzites Hivites and Jebusites seven nations larger and stronger than you— 2 and when the Lord your God has deliveredI them over to you and you have defeated them, then you must destroy them totally.

Also we must for clarification purposes, Abraham, Issac and Jacob, nor Moses, were Jews or Israelites.

who is "we" in the above sentence ----the whole brothel? In order to understand the writings you quote ----one would have to know something ABOUT what those nations were and what "totally destroy" meant. It is difficult for an illiterate like you who has never read anything to understand the nature of epic poetry. You and the rest of the "girls" over there, clearly never read the ODYSSEY or the ILLIAD or the GITA------description of battles and
wars was -----(keep in mind this stuff is an EPIC POEM) ----was always POETICALLY hyperbolic. Another issue for the ancient jews (yes----they were jews in the same sense that PATRICK HENRY was an "American" or even in the same sense that SIMON PETER was a "Christian".) Moses was like me-----of the tribe of LEVI-----and at that time called one of the CHILDREN OF ISRAEL because the founder of the group was JACOB aka Israel-----your constant interjection of your BULLSHIT semantics marks you for what you are----a FILTHY IDIOT PRIMITIVE MINDED SHIT BRAIN WHORE. Today ALL of the people who were called "children of Israel"----are now called JEWS----because the ROMANS referred to the whole area of Israel and Judah combined as JUDEA ---so all the children of Israel were called JEWS-------later on when the ROMANS began to call the whole area PALESTINA-----all of the people who were called JEWS became PALESTINIANS. The HOLY ROMAN EMPIRE imposed that very filth ----ie the POPE DID IT that YOU NOW reject-----kinda funny. I agree that most of the popes were and are shit---but their lexicon did stick around

the signature line>>>>

California?

Deut 6:

have already stolen it.

the only way Vichy whores made it to Canada was on their backs

I did you a favor----Penelope and read the chapters in the book DEVARIM------to which you allude. I will explain. Jews ---or if you
prefer HEBREWS had resided in the land mass called CANAAN----this
land mass is known----by history confirmed by hieroglyphics and stuff
in mestopotamia to have been an area of constant warfare----Egypt on the west, Babylon on the east, Assyria approximately around where
Syria is now----peoples from the north (Lebanon) and stuff down south---Edom etc etc The statements in Devarim do not record a history of jews (or make that Hebrews) devastating the whole area----or even devastating part of it. ---what it does record is the fact of sites devastated by war and that the jews who move in were supposed to do. ------"get rid of their altars (even if there is gold embedded in them) get rid of their vessels----don't join up with stragglers and marry them -------just move in and get rid of their old carvings and even their "groves" ------groves referred to ASHTORAH----the trees
that the locals had worshipped----ie clean the place up from prior
"cultures" and their customs. And that's about it. As to who OWNED land and how it became owned-----before Jews aka Hebrews had been trapped in Egypt---theoretically
Abraham, Isaac and Jacob had already owned lots of it by some sort of treaties and agreements between "chieftains". at that point they certainly owned Hebron but not Jerusalem

Forum List

Back