Early Africans mated with "Mystery Species" - Evidence in DNA

ScienceRocks

Democrat all the way!
Mar 16, 2010
The Good insane United states of America
"We're calling this a Neanderthal sibling species in Africa," Akey said. He added that the interbreeding likely occurred 20,000 to 50,000 years ago, long after some modern humans had walked out of Africa to colonize Asia and Europe, and about the same time Neanderthals were waning in Europe.

Akey said that present-day Europeans show no evidence of the foreign DNA, meaning the mystery people were likely confined to Africa.

Sex with early mystery species of humans seen in DNA, UW researcher says | Nation & World | The Seattle Times

Wow, it seems like our friends in Africa are different from the rest of us. :eusa_shifty: You can see this difference from brain and bone structure... You simply can't call us the same. :eusa_shifty:

It's like calling a rat terrier the same as a bit bull. :eusa_shhh: I don't know why people keep saying we're the same? God knows how many different kinds of humanoid species walked this planet.

Rat Terrier - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

"We're calling this a Neanderthal sibling species in Africa," Akey said. He added that the interbreeding likely occurred 20,000 to 50,000 years ago, long after some modern humans had walked out of Africa to colonize Asia and Europe, and about the same time Neanderthals were waning in Europe.

Akey said that present-day Europeans show no evidence of the foreign DNA, meaning the mystery people were likely confined to Africa.

Sex with early mystery species of humans seen in DNA, UW researcher says | Nation & World | The Seattle Times

Wow, it seems like our friends in Africa are different from the rest of us. :eusa_shifty: You can see this difference from brain and bone structure... You simply can't call us the same. :eusa_shifty:

It's like calling a rat terrier the same as a bit bull. :eusa_shhh: I don't know why people keep saying we're the same? God knows how many different kinds of humanoid species walked this planet.

Rat Terrier - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

(Laughs) You are however correct that "our friends in Africa are different from the rest of us" in US I presume you meant. And I think I would also be correct in assuming "us" here means White. Right?

Fact is: Whiteness is a health deficiency. Melanin, the substance that determines shade of one's skin, has been proven to not only be protectant against harshness of environment (which is why skin cancer and other skin ailments are not common amongst Blacks or dark-skinned people), but it fortifies bodily mechanism and enhances brain endurance (which is why suicide and mental malfunction is prevalent amongst Whites).

Yes, I told you! L'Afrique I am.

Imagine how much more affirmative action is gonna be demanded by the OWS parasites if it becomes common scientific knowledge that whites and blacks evolved from different branches. "you have the benefit of superior genes- your white privilege is biological...". Fuckin idiots.

Forum List

Back