Earliest school snow closing on record in Idaho

The point, of course, was not that it snowed even in early October in an area where early snows are not uncommon.

The point was that even by THEIR standards it was a LOT of snow.

And, as I noted before, there are more and more of these anoloies getting reported.

Some people see the many signs before their very eyes and pretend that there's nothing to see or even think about. We call these unthinking people "liberals."
More might be "reported" only on Wing-Nut media even though fewer and fewer can be found GLOBALLY. Gee, there's an awful lot of RED and very little blue. :rofl:
get-file.php

No wonder I'm so cold. I live directly below a medium sized blue dot.

It's interesting to me that where there are the most temperature measuring stations, there are coolest temperatures.
There seem to be a lot of temp stations in Europe, so how do you explain the red dots there???
800px-GHCN_Temperature_Stations.png

This has been marketing hype for Loveland & A-Basin ski areas for years now; who gets blessed with 7 days of consecutive -32 degree weather first so snow making can lay a wimpy trail down one slope so they can open one chair and one run before the other to "claim to be first open for the year".

With an El Nino in the Pacific...say nothing until after winter...way too many variables...look for many extreme swings in many different places this winter this year...if the El Nino stays strong...
Yeah, I know...I live part time in Steamboat.

Nether place has been open anywhere near this early in my 21+ years of living out here.
Even assuming that were true, how exactly does that make the WHOLE GLOBE cold???? :cuckoo:
get-file.php

The Sun is at its lowest level of activity in 80 years, and the earth is still heating up.

Forum List

Back