Earl

Nienna

VIP Member
Feb 24, 2005
Ohio
Hi, everyone! I would like to introduce my wonderful husband, EarlSwagger! He has been a member for awhile, but has never posted. He's on the board this morning checking out the results of his computer poll!
Isn't he special?
:D

mom4 said:
He is incredibly shy... even more than I am.
Tell him we'll give him the lowdown on spices! Hey, you tell him I'm nice! :laugh: :thup:

EarlSwagger said:
I have not seen that one but isn't The Office on right before or after? I've seen a few minutes of that - reminds me of work.

Yes - right around there - I think After, off the top of my head. My wife and I don't miss an episode of The Office.

:)

EarlSwagger said:
Spices? They make a spicer other than Tabasco?

Oh yeah....you and I need to talk about "hot" spicy things.

A few ideas to start with:

"Scorned Woman" Salsa and Hot Sauce

"Pain Is Good" Jalapeno Wasabi Hot Sauce, Habanero Garlic Salsa, and Jalapeno Harissa Hot Sauce. The two Jalapeno Hot Sauces aren't real hot, but full of flavor.

GotZoom said:
Oh yeah....you and I need to talk about "hot" spicy things.

A few ideas to start with:

"Scorned Woman" Salsa and Hot Sauce

"Pain Is Good" Jalapeno Wasabi Hot Sauce, Habanero Garlic Salsa, and Jalapeno Harissa Hot Sauce. The two Jalapeno Hot Sauces aren't real hot, but full of flavor.
Bleh! Don't give him any ideas! He already believes that chemically numbing your tongue is a good thing.

mom4 said:
Bleh! Don't give him any ideas! He already believes that chemically numbing your tongue is a good thing.

If he wants numb, I can suggest some straight habanero, red savina and tepen hot sauces.

But those are just straight and painfully hot.

The other ones have flavor..add to the taste. Yum.

GotZoom said:
If he wants numb, I can suggest some straight habanero, red savina and tepen hot sauces.

But those are just straight and painfully hot.

The other ones have flavor..add to the taste. Yum.

Dave's Insanity Limited Edition

It's Holy-Shit-Hot

A friend has a bottle...I tried a PIN DROP. Wanted to die. :(

dmp said:
Dave's Insanity Limited Edition

It's Holy-Shit-Hot

A friend has a bottle...I tried a PIN DROP. Wanted to die. :(

Dave's is insane (Ha ha ha..I just kill me sometimes). I used to have a bottle of his salsa but you can barely stand it. Dip your fork in and out of the bottle, stir up a bowl of chili - all you taste is hot.

Had some friends over one time. She was from New Orleans and can eat anyting - "doesn't matter how hot."

I told her to be careful but she insisted she could handle it....she is "cajun."

She dipped..no..scooped a chip full of this stuff...popped it in her mouth..chewed it up and swallowed.

Ten minutes later, her husband was taking her to the emergency room because she was hyperventilating.

Forum List

Back