Eags vs. G-Men: Game of the Week

B. Kidd

Diamond Member
Jun 15, 2010
Western Lands
Well, it's put up or shut up time.
Too bad for Giants fans, as Asante Samuel and Desean Jackson will be playing. Samuel leads the NFC with 7 interceptions. Eli, you are put on notice!

Last few years the Eagles have owned the Giants. Giants keep shooting themselves in the foot with turnoers and penalties. If the Giants can run the ball and not turn the ball over, they should win.
If not...its the Eagles Division

I think the Giants are first in the league in both turning the ball over AND getting turnovers. Their pass rush is killer, so Philly's OL performance is going to be even more crucial.

The Jacksonville/Indy game should be a good one too.

Last few years the Eagles have owned the Giants. Giants keep shooting themselves in the foot with turnoers and penalties. If the Giants can run the ball and not turn the ball over, they should win.
If not...its the Eagles Division

I expect Giants fans to be their usual :ahole-1: selves. Some years back, they torched some Eagles fan car at the old Meadowlands who had driven up to see a game.

game of the week? not in my house...

the colts need this, no win they are out of the run to win the div. and forget wild card in this conf.

of course nfl scheudling genius has this up against the NO- Ravens game and the midgets vs the eclaires.

Ohhhhhhhhhhhh my god ohmygod ohmygod ohmygod ohmygod ohmygod ohmygod...

Asante listed as active, with Manning's recent performance I don't think the Giants stand a chance! I hope anyway. This game could be the whole season.

what kind of shit is this? the ref. throws a flag AFTER a play they then say there was no foul on the play and replay the fucking down?:eek:

OMG I swear these games are pre-determined and then acted out like WWE. Nobody could possibly suck as bad as the Eagles appear in this game.

And what's with all the crApple advertising on NFL games and on NFL.com? Are they trying to break through into the hetero market?

Vick rallying the Eagles from what looked like a blow-out

This has to be right up there with.....

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g8wS-Sg0IXY[/ame]

edit and I did this before the jerk offs in the booth...:lol::lol::lol:

game of the week? not in my house...

the colts need this, no win they are out of the run to win the div. and forget wild card in this conf.
No TD for Mercedes Lewis this week....Shitshit. :(

damn well hey there pardner I am soooo really really sorry you didn't move up a few points in your league....while money to buy milk for my children rested in the balance.....

Forum List

Back