Eaglewings

I did not know that he was sick :( i think he was Banned
Death by mod?
Yes, but here in the American way , member have to do Something pretty bad to be Banned forever here in France we could not said or do a lot to be in trouble c'est le pays des interdits.

You keep posting here, Dalia. :11_2_1043:
Merci:11_2_1043:, i was gone for a time like i will again but i Always come back here! :)

This member i never hear from him again IsaacNewton , we talk in PM about music and retro stuff, i never got a respond since last year :dunno:

This member i never hear from him again IsaacNewton , we talk in PM about music and retro stuff, i never got a respond since last year :dunno:

He pouts a lot, When Trump won he didn't post for like 3 months latter after the election
Yes, at first he was one of the members who despised me a little because of my language and also that I am conservative LOL. that's why I wanted to leave here and I made a thread about that I realized that I had done well that way I could see who is with me and who is against me LOL. but does not change the fact that he has been absent for a while already and that I still had a good discussion with him in pm about everything :)

New Topics

Forum List

Back