Eaglewings

Anyone hear anything?

Could the administrator send her an email since you have it on file?

Still have heard nothing, going on three months at the end of this month.

The situation with the email that is if a member of her family, her husband or two sons would have her password, if not it will go unanswered.

so that's why we've not heard from her. hopefully she's getting care and will be back soon.

god cancer sucks.

This is below a picture of Eaglewings, this time next week she will not have logged on for two months, even though she has Stage 4 Brain Cancer she has NEVER not posted for more than TWO DAYS, she said in one of her very last posts she could die at ANY TIME from a Seizure. This is fucking depressing :(

Eaglewings on the Left but her and me became friends very early on, and I am HONOURED that she Followed me from very early on, she is a GOOD person and is a Practicing Christian and her Faith is VERY important to her, I do not know if she is on Facebook or whatever because I don't do Facebook, but as she has been here a LONG time and has many Followers and is being Followed by many I thought I would post this thread to see if ANYONE knows if she is on Facebook and if so we can find out if she is okay or whatever.

This is one reason I HATE the Internets thing, when you get friends on a forum with someone and you don't know their surname and then they get sick and then they disappear and you cannot know for certain if they are okay or not.

This is too fucked up. Eaglewings knows that I have been thinking about her and her family and praying for her, she knows this because of our PM exchanges, she has not logged on for nearly two months so I have heard NOTHING from her for two months now. I add that Eaglewings on the Left and me on the Right became friends just again illustrates that politics ISN'T EVERYTHING and that it is TOTALLY possible to be friends with peoples REGARDLESS of political persuasion.

3965-1454264922-02f8d4ef85b6310e8020c47ec0d6ebdd.jpg

View attachment 205345

Eaglewings

There still no news of Eaglewings this now four months :(

As a Roman Catholic I offer the Ave Maria for Eaglewings:

Hail Mary full of Grace, the Lord is with thee.

Blessed are thou among women and blessed is the fruit of thy womb Jesus.

Holy Mary Mother of God,

pray for us sinners now and at the hour of our death

Amen.

twinhearts.jpg

Also a Votive Candle at this time:

Memorial-Candles.jpg

This is below a picture of Eaglewings, this time next week she will not have logged on for two months, even though she has Stage 4 Brain Cancer she has NEVER not posted for more than TWO DAYS, she said in one of her very last posts she could die at ANY TIME from a Seizure. This is fucking depressing :(

Eaglewings on the Left but her and me became friends very early on, and I am HONOURED that she Followed me from very early on, she is a GOOD person and is a Practicing Christian and her Faith is VERY important to her, I do not know if she is on Facebook or whatever because I don't do Facebook, but as she has been here a LONG time and has many Followers and is being Followed by many I thought I would post this thread to see if ANYONE knows if she is on Facebook and if so we can find out if she is okay or whatever.

This is one reason I HATE the Internets thing, when you get friends on a forum with someone and you don't know their surname and then they get sick and then they disappear and you cannot know for certain if they are okay or not.

This is too fucked up. Eaglewings knows that I have been thinking about her and her family and praying for her, she knows this because of our PM exchanges, she has not logged on for nearly two months so I have heard NOTHING from her for two months now. I add that Eaglewings on the Left and me on the Right became friends just again illustrates that politics ISN'T EVERYTHING and that it is TOTALLY possible to be friends with peoples REGARDLESS of political persuasion.

View attachment 205345

Eaglewings

Eaglewings has not logged on since May 31 this now five months, I posted my OP on July 17 as you can notice.

I offer for her and for all who have known her The Litany of The Immaculate Heart of Mary:

Lord, have mercy.
Christ, have mercy.
Lord, have mercy on us.
Christ, hear us.
God the Father of Heaven, Have mercy on us.
God the Son, redeemer of the world, Have mercy on us.
God the Holy Spirit, Have mercy on us.
Holy Trinity, one God, Have mercy on us.

Heart of Mary, Pray for us.
Heart of Mary, after God’s own Heart, Pray for us.
Heart of Mary, in union with the Heart of Jesus, Pray for us.
Heart of Mary, the vessel of the Holy Spirit, Pray for us.
Heart of Mary, shrine of the Trinity, Pray for us.
Heart of Mary, home of the Word, Pray for us.
Heart of Mary, immaculate in your creation, Pray for us.
Heart of Mary, flooded with grace, Pray for us.
Heart of Mary, blessed of all hearts, Pray for us.
Heart of Mary, Throne of glory, Pray for us.
Heart of Mary, Abyss of humbleness, Pray for us.
Heart of Mary, Victim of love, Pray for us.
Heart of Mary, nailed to the cross, Pray for us.
Heart of Mary, comfort of the sad, Pray for us.
Heart of Mary, refuge of the sinner, Pray for us.
Heart of Mary, hope of the dying, Pray for us.
Heart of Mary, seat of mercy, Pray for us.

Lamb of God, who takes away the sins of the world, Spare us, O Lord.
Lamb of God, who takes away the sins of the world, Graciously hear us, O Lord.
Lamb of God, who takes away the sins of the world, Have mercy on us.

Immaculate Mary, meek and humble of heart. Conform our hearts to the heart of Jesus.

O most merciful God, Who for the salvation of sinners and the refuge of the wretched, has made the Immaculate Heart of Mary most like in tenderness and pity to the Heart of Jesus, grant that we, who now commemorate her most sweet and loving heart, may by her merits and intercession, ever live in the fellowship of the Hearts of both Mother and Son, through the same Christ our Lord.

Amen.

upload_2018-10-7_2-48-43.png

Last edited:

View attachment 205345

Eaglewings

In six days from now Eaglewings will not have logged on for six months.

I offer for her and for all who have known her The Litany of The Immaculate Heart of Mary:

Lord, have mercy.
Christ, have mercy.
Lord, have mercy on us.
Christ, hear us.

Immaculate Mary, meek and humble of heart. Conform our hearts to the heart of Jesus.

O most merciful God, Who for the salvation of sinners and the refuge of the wretched, has made the Immaculate Heart of Mary most like in tenderness and pity to the Heart of Jesus, grant that we, who now commemorate her most sweet and loving heart, may by her merits and intercession, ever live in the fellowship of the Hearts of both Mother and Son, through the same Christ our Lord.

Amen.

View attachment 220952
This happened in another forum with regular posters. We eventually learned what happened with a little detective work.

Do you know her name?

View attachment 205345

Eaglewings

In six days from now Eaglewings will not have logged on for six months.

Lord, have mercy.
Christ, have mercy.
Lord, have mercy on us.
Christ, hear us.

Amen.

View attachment 220952
This happened in another forum with regular posters. We eventually learned what happened with a little detective work.

Do you know her name?

No I don't know her name, only that she's from the San Francisco Bay Area, her husband is a lawyer and was Mayor of a town near there for ten years and she has two teenage boys.

It seems she has not been on Facebook, so there is no way of knowing anything.

No I don't know her name, only that she's from the San Francisco Bay Area, her husband is a lawyer and was Mayor of a town near there for ten years and she has two teenage boys.

pm me her fedbook, I'll find her for you.

pm me her fedbook, I'll find her for you.

I don't know her Facebook :(

View attachment 205345

Eaglewings

Cancer is a TOTAL POS, it needs eradicating it takes and has taken across many many Centuries too many already. Kill Cancer :Boom2:

I have to accept the situation that Eaglewings has probably departed this earth many months ago, this is very difficult to accept but I do not believe death is the end, I think it is the end of one chapter of life and at that end the page is turned and the next new chapter of life begins, so we should think that Eaglewings has started this next chapter and is now somewhere sublime and majestic, where there is no pain and no sadness, where there is only the most inexplicable happiness and peace and immense love with extraordinary peoples and loved ones who have gone before ahead on that journey into the loving arms of Our Lord and all joined together Eternal in His Beautiful Kingdom.

Now I offer another two prayers for Eaglewings, her family and for everyone who she has left behind on this earth until the time that all are reunited together Eternal in Our Lords Beautiful Kingdom.

This is the Prayer for the D*** By Saint Ignatius of Antioch:

Receive in tranquility and peace,
O Lord, the souls of your servants who have departed this present life to come to you.
Grant them rest and place them in the habitations of light, the abodes of blessed spirits.
Give them the life that will not age, good things that will not pass away, delights that have no end, through Jesus Christ our Lord.

Amen.

This below is one of the general Roman Catholic prayers for the d***.

God our Father,
Your power brings us to birth,
Your providence guides our lives,
and by Your command we return to dust.

Lord, those who die still live in Your presence,
their lives change but do not end.
I pray in hope for family,
relatives and friends,
and for all the dead known to You alone.

In company with Christ,
Who died and now lives,
may they rejoice in Your kingdom,
where all our tears are wiped away.
Unite us together again in one family,
to sing Your praise forever and ever.

Amen.

I also include a painting I have chosen for this occasion.

"The Holy Trinity with the Virgin and the Saints" by Corrado Giaquinto, painted in 1755 and it's oil on canvas.

upload_2018-10-12_0-4-0.png

I feel like a real wad. DIdn't even know this was going on until just now. So busy with my own selfish life to see what's going on around me. I recognize her avatar though. We have to remember that this board is all about having fun. When in reality, many of those/us here are going through real life challenges

-Geaux

I feel like a real wad. DIdn't even know this was going on until just now. So busy with my own selfish life to see what's going on around me. I recognize her avatar though. We have to remember that this board is all about having fun. When in reality, many of those/us here are going through real life challenges

-Geaux

Don't feel like a wad Geaux, it's okay :smiliehug: (I am off now to Google WTF a wad is :confused-84:)

-Geaux

Many think also that this is just a collection of random words, but behind those words is a person and Eaglewings meant A LOT to me and I miss her very very much, our friendship here transcended politics and I will always remember her.

Forum List

Back