Eaglewings

Lucy Hamilton

Diamond Member
Oct 30, 2015
This is below a picture of Eaglewings, this time next week she will not have logged on for two months, even though she has Stage 4 Brain Cancer she has NEVER not posted for more than TWO DAYS, she said in one of her very last posts she could die at ANY TIME from a Seizure. This is fucking depressing :(

Eaglewings on the Left but her and me became friends very early on, and I am HONOURED that she Followed me from very early on, she is a GOOD person and is a Practicing Christian and her Faith is VERY important to her, I do not know if she is on Facebook or whatever because I don't do Facebook, but as she has been here a LONG time and has many Followers and is being Followed by many I thought I would post this thread to see if ANYONE knows if she is on Facebook and if so we can find out if she is okay or whatever.

This is one reason I HATE the Internets thing, when you get friends on a forum with someone and you don't know their surname and then they get sick and then they disappear and you cannot know for certain if they are okay or not.

This is too fucked up. Eaglewings knows that I have been thinking about her and her family and praying for her, she knows this because of our PM exchanges, she has not logged on for nearly two months so I have heard NOTHING from her for two months now. I add that Eaglewings on the Left and me on the Right became friends just again illustrates that politics ISN'T EVERYTHING and that it is TOTALLY possible to be friends with peoples REGARDLESS of political persuasion.

3965-1454264922-02f8d4ef85b6310e8020c47ec0d6ebdd.jpg

upload_2018-7-17_1-6-22.png

Eaglewings

• Banned
I was wondering about her.....:(

I asked Kat to make this OP a Sticky, this because there are many at this forum who might not be on, they could be away or whatever and this being GD this OP could be on page four in a few days etc So now the thread is a Sticky if ANYONE who might know if Eaglewings is on Facebook or something and they are away, when they return they will see immediately the OP at the top of this GD section.

ah . . . these things are so troubling.

The best hopes for Eaglewings.

Lucy, truly I am so sad you are hurting badly. This is awful.

My best wishes for and to you both.

• Banned
ah . . . these things are so troubling.

The best hopes for Eaglewings.

Lucy, truly I am so sad you are hurting badly. This is awful.

My best wishes for and to you both.

Thank you Jake darling :smiliehug:

I remain in Hope that Eaglewings is just in the hospital or whatever, I Keep The Faith that she will return.

Cyber space can be so cold, and dangerous... Even when you want to connect in RL... The danger is too real. So when a cyber friend goes dark... It's troubling, to say the least. I hope for the best in this matter...

This is below a picture of Eaglewings, this time next week she will not have logged on for two months, even though she has Stage 4 Brain Cancer she has NEVER not posted for more than TWO DAYS, she said in one of her very last posts she could die at ANY TIME from a Seizure. This is fucking depressing :(

Eaglewings on the Left but her and me became friends very early on, and I am HONOURED that she Followed me from very early on, she is a GOOD person and is a Practicing Christian and her Faith is VERY important to her, I do not know if she is on Facebook or whatever because I don't do Facebook, but as she has been here a LONG time and has many Followers and is being Followed by many I thought I would post this thread to see if ANYONE knows if she is on Facebook and if so we can find out if she is okay or whatever.

This is one reason I HATE the Internets thing, when you get friends on a forum with someone and you don't know their surname and then they get sick and then they disappear and you cannot know for certain if they are okay or not.

This is too fucked up. Eaglewings knows that I have been thinking about her and her family and praying for her, she knows this because of our PM exchanges, she has not logged on for nearly two months so I have heard NOTHING from her for two months now. I add that Eaglewings on the Left and me on the Right became friends just again illustrates that politics ISN'T EVERYTHING and that it is TOTALLY possible to be friends with peoples REGARDLESS of political persuasion.

3965-1454264922-02f8d4ef85b6310e8020c47ec0d6ebdd.jpg

View attachment 205345

Eaglewings
Thank you. Kinda puts everything in perspective. I will pray for her.

I'm sorry for your friend. I don't know her, but I recognize the avatar. I think she responded to a few of my my postings.

I'll say this, though. There's nothing wrong with meeting people outside of forums. Not generally anyway. In my circles, people meet all of the time. Or have met, I should say. We were the ones making all of the noise at the national debates in '08 and '12. It was some of the most fun I've ever had. We even had a few big get together events. A place like this, maybe it wouldn't work because there really isn't a common denominator. But don't be afraid of making real life friends. I met my better half on that same activist platform. And I've been with her ever since.

Hopefully she is doing well and will respond.

New Topics

Forum List

Back