Eagleseven Does Buffalo

eagleseven

Quod Erat Demonstrandum
Jul 8, 2009
OH
And is depressed.

Visited a friend in Buffalo before he gets deployed for the past two days. Had more fun drinking in his basement to Creedence Clearwater, than going out on the town.

12 on a Friday night, and not only do we have to walk through three abandoned industrial blocks (save the homeless people and crackheads) to get to the nightclub "district", which was only a street, but 95% of the clubs are empty! Even the gay clubs!

What good is a dance club, if you are one of the only ones dancing? What good is a bar, if nobody else is drinking with you? What good is a gay club without gays? Bah!

---

So in desperation, we hit the red light "district," which again was little more than a street. Only Buffalo has this ridiculous regulation that nude bars cannot serve liquor! So instead, the bouncers convince us to buy a $6 bottle of water. What fun!

My military friend goes off and (idiotically) blows $260 on a full-service lap-dance, leaving me in the main area solo. A stripper twice my age finds me and starts talking to me, despite the fact that I've repeatedly told her I don't want a lap dance six times.

I soon realize that she's missing some teeth, is not literate, and likely hasn't talked with or seen a man my age in years. If anything, she should be paying me for the lap-dance!

Anyways, once my friend got done, I got the hell outta there, but not before said stripper gave me a VIP pass to god-knows-what on the way out. I crash on my friend's couch an hour later, while he hurls and repeatedly disinfects himself with rubbing alcohol.

I doubt that rubbing alcohol will remove the feeling of ick from that place anytime soon.

---

Now I'm back in Ohio, and while it was good fun to bullshit with my military friend, I must say, Buffalo's nightlife makes Cleveland seem like Vegas!

---

On the bright side, we had dinner at Duffs, the buffalo wings place that Obama ate at last year. Very good, great price ($22 for 20 wings, all-you-can-eat fries and all-you-can-drink beer), and great atmosphere!

100_2133.jpg

Last edited:
Yay me! :lol:

I expected from your subject line that you had a wild night with the Buffalo Bills cheerleaders or something...
Now that would've been a story...

...unfortunately, I found a 50-year-old-stripper instead.

Should'a sprung for Vegas. Would've made it back in 3-4 full service lap dances for $260. Young, hot, includes real teeth.
Plan better next time.

Forum List

Back