Eagles The Real Deal

They don't need a "running game", the way I'm assuming you're referring to, in their offense. They need a guy who can get you 50, 60 yards and catch some passes out of the backfield.

That's Shady McCoy to a T.

They need someone who can pound it in inside the ten and pick up a third and two

Are you watching the same Eagles games as I am? Where the running backs don't pick up that yardage, Vick does.

It was a shame that Weaver got hurt, because he was that guy. But we're 7-3 and have beaten 3 of the best teams in football so far this year.

As of right now, I don't see us "needing" ANYTHING.

It's a sad thing to think that winning a few football games can make people avoid seeing just what kind of an animal abusing asshole Vick really is. No matter how successful of a quarterback he turns out to be, he will still be a fucking creep to me and I wouldn't mind at all if he broke an ankle and could never play football again. Fuck Vick.

It's a sad thing to think that winning a few football games can make people avoid seeing just what kind of an animal abusing asshole Vick really is. No matter how successful of a quarterback he turns out to be, he will still be a fucking creep to me and I wouldn't mind at all if he broke an ankle and could never play football again. Fuck Vick.

Your displeasure is noted.

I loathe all things Philadelphia (except Geno's (cheese) Steaks, the Liberty Bell, and Rocky Balboa) but I've got to admit they are looking damn good! They are contenders. Michael Vick sits out for 2 years and is now better than ever - very, very impressive. He's showing a lot of heart and has paid for his crime.

That being said - I think the G-men would have tied or beaten them last night had it not been for Eli's fumble. They will be hard to beat in the playoffs........

Last edited:
They don't need a "running game", the way I'm assuming you're referring to, in their offense. They need a guy who can get you 50, 60 yards and catch some passes out of the backfield.

They need someone who can pound it in inside the ten and pick up a third and two

We got someone. While you were sleeping, we acquired Jerome Harrison from Cleveland in October. I believe he'll turn out to be a good acquisition.

Are you watching the same Eagles games as I am? Where the running backs don't pick up that yardage, Vick does.

It was a shame that Weaver got hurt, because he was that guy. But we're 7-3 and have beaten 3 of the best teams in football so far this year.

As of right now, I don't see us "needing" ANYTHING.

Relying on your Quarterback to pick up all your third and short and fourth and short plays will result in you not having a QB for long

We got someone. While you were sleeping, we acquired Jerome Harrison from Cleveland in October. I believe he'll turn out to be a good acquisition.

Good move...lets see how it works out

Wrong Zander, it's Pat's Steaks, not Genos. Ben Franklin Institute is a must-see too.

I've had them both and they are KILLER.....we really are splitting hairs!!

When you're in Pittsburgh you've got to go to Primanti's.......
menu_suburban_cover.jpg

Wrong Zander, it's Pat's Steaks, not Genos. Ben Franklin Institute is a must-see too.

menu_suburban_cover.jpg

Might be around Pittsburgh with the RV next summer. I'll check it out. When the wife and I travel, we try local eateries getting ideas from The Travel Channel website Man vs. Food section.
Thanks.

menu_suburban_cover.jpg

I am dying to get down to PA for a cheese steak and Primanti's in Pittsburgh! I've seen that restaurant highlighted on a couple of shows and I'm like this .... :eusa_drool:!

Okay, sorry for the interruption. Please continue with your :eusa_sick: conversation about Vick and his :eusa_sick: Eagles.

menu_suburban_cover.jpg

I am dying to get down to PA for a cheese steak and Primanti's in Pittsburgh! I've seen that restaurant highlighted on a couple of shows and I'm like this .... :eusa_drool:!

Okay, sorry for the interruption. Please continue with your :eusa_sick: conversation about Vick and his :eusa_sick: Eagles.
I'll be there in mid March chowing down some of those cheese steak hoagies

Forum List

Back