Eagles need Frank Reich

• Banned
I was just remembering the Frank Reich game against the Oilers.

• Banned
how did philly win six in a row without a running game/

how did philly win six in a row without a running game/

They actually had a pretty decent running game with McCoy and Weaver as a 1-2 punch.

It may not have been 100+ yards every game, but it was effective enough to compliment the passing game and get wins.

What I don't get is why the FUCK did we let the Cowboys come out and run the same exact game plan as last week, and STILL get beat by it?

It was like we made absolutely no adjustments at all.

I blame the coaching staff.

I'm seriously thinking of boycotting them until they get rid of Reid. I could even stand to stay with McNabb, but Reid has to go. The guy didn't even take any responsibility for the loss in the post game press conference. Just the standard cop-out response of "they were the better team".

That excuse kind of only works if the game was close and the other team managed to edge you out in the end. When you get spanked, you don't use that excuse. You just didn't do your job as a coach to get your team prepared, and you need to man up to that.

I hate Andy Reid.

The Eagles have leadership problems. McNabb is not a leader at all, and Reid is a horrible coach with no imagination. They really need a shakeup!!

I feel your pain Paulie, but I have it far worse, I am a Lions fan!! At least the Eagles get in the playoffs every now and then! :rofl:

The Eagles have leadership problems. McNabb is not a leader at all, and Reid is a horrible coach with no imagination. They really need a shakeup!!

I feel your pain Paulie, but I have it far worse, I am a Lions fan!! At least the Eagles get in the playoffs every now and then! :rofl:

Yeah, McNabb is not a proactive QB. I hardly ever see him running around back there behind center, trying to figure out defenses and make adjustments. He's lackadaisical on the field. It's like he's just waiting around for some kind of break to go his way or something.

You watch Romo, and every single snap he's back there busting his ass to figure out what's coming and adjust to it.

McNabb is never going to win the big one. I almost think he doesn't care.

Yeah, McNabb is not a proactive QB. I hardly ever see him running around back there behind center, trying to figure out defenses and make adjustments. He's lackadaisical on the field. It's like he's just waiting around for some kind of break to go his way or something.

You watch Romo, and every single snap he's back there busting his ass to figure out what's coming and adjust to it.

McNabb seems like he is just there for the paycheck. He goes through the motions, but he doesn't want to get hit, or get hurt. He's a sellout with no passion for the game. I'd love to see Michael Vick take his job. Vick has something to prove. McScab has become fat and lazy (metaphorically speaking of course!). Oh well, there's always next year!! :)

McNabb seems like he is just there for the paycheck. He goes through the motions, but he doesn't want to get hit, or get hurt. He's a sellout with no passion for the game. I'd love to see Michael Vick take his job. Vick has something to prove. McScab has become fat and lazy (metaphorically speaking of course!). Oh well, there's always next year!! :)

I don't know what's worse...that McNabb and Reid suck so bad and are such a detriment to the team, or that the team continually keeps them here.

We signed Reid to another extension, during the REGULAR season after they picked it up and got on a steak. How long are we willing to settle for only regular season greatness while we watch our two main centerpieces ruin it for us when it counts the most?

It doesn't make any sense to me. It's like Jeff Lurie owes Reid favors or something. Reid's credibility is SHOT. His legacy is always going to be never being able to get over that last hurdle. He's damaged goods.

Forum List

Back