Eagles hire......

LOL HAHAHAHA have fun with that Eagles fans! The curse of dysfunction is finally passed on to a new NFC East team!

What the fuck are you talking about?
Now you know wtf I was talking about :rofl:
Things were fine until he was given control of personnel. That's lurie's fault. I have no idea what possessed him to give control of an NFL roster over to a college coach that has 2 whole years of experience in the NFL.

But I'm happy about this. It started off great but chip is way too stubborn to coach in this league. I'm really curious to see how he would do with mariota if Tennessee takes a shot on him. I'd be surprised if that doesn't happen.
Me too :thup:

Anyways, HTTR!
Bro.. :lol:

I mean you don't seriously expect them to make any kind of a run do you?
Superbowl son!!! Number 4 here we come!

:alcoholic::alcoholic::alcoholic::alcoholic::alcoholic::alcoholic::alcoholic::alcoholic::alcoholic::alcoholic::alcoholic::alcoholic:

When I saw cousins last year in the 2 games against us I definitely saw some signs he could play. im not completely surprised he had the season he had. It d Jax man. He forces a defense to keep the safeties up high and pull coverage from other receivers like Garçon and opens things up for reed. I really miss having him on the team and it was probably the biggest mistake kelly made.

When I saw cousins last year in the 2 games against us I definitely saw some signs he could play. im not completely surprised he had the season he had. It d Jax man. He forces a defense to keep the safeties up high and pull coverage from other receivers like Garçon and opens things up for reed. I really miss having him on the team and it was probably the biggest mistake kelly made.
Yeah D Jax is great. I can't believe you guys let him and everyone else go.

Yeah D Jax is great. I can't believe you guys let him and everyone else go.
Yeah he doesn't even have to be a Calvin Johnson or Odell beckam. He gets 60-70 catches a year and maybe breaks 1k yards. But he does it mostly on long plays so his stats are deceiving and he's much more dangerous than his otherwise "average" numbers look. Chip literally just cut the guy and got nothing. Same with Evan Mathis. I don't have any clue what the hell he thought he was doing. I think he wanted to prove he could be like belichik and win with anyone. But belichik has tom Brady. That makes it a hell of a lot easier to win with anyone.

Forum List

Back