Eagles hire......

Paulie

Diamond Member
May 19, 2007
Wait for it................

Chip mother fuckin Kelly!!

I'm an Eagles fan again :D

Aww...I was hoping it'd be Norv Turner. :lol:

Lol I'm surprised it wasn't. This might be the only personnel move the Eagles have made in the last 15 years that wasn't retarded.

Just the kind of coach the Eagles need: a LIAR.

It was 10 days ago that Chip Kelly called Oregon athletic director Rob Mullens and told him he was staying at Oregon.

"Obviously, we're ecstatic that Coach Kelly decided to remain at the University of Oregon," Mullens said, according to the Oregonian.

LINK: Chip Kelly does an about-face, leaves Oregon for the NFL?s Eagles | Dr. Saturday - Yahoo! Sports

I don't know that you can say that's lying. Something obviously happened to make him change his mind.

A HS kid tweeted the day he was hired that Kelly was at his house 2 days prior to that on a recruitement visit. So apparently the guy was still in Ducks mode only 2 days before.

He didn't lie. My guess is Jeff Lurie made him an offer he couldn't refuse.

Wait for it................

Chip mother fuckin Kelly!!

I'm an Eagles fan again :D

AGAIN?!???

I question how much of an Eagles fan you ever were..........

Regards,
B. Kidd,.............BORN AN EAGLES FAN.

Sorry bro, I gave up after last year. I couldn't stand to watch another single game coached by Andy Reid.

He stayed long beyond his welcome.

The Eagles will fly again! The key is the transition and reconfiguration of the Kelly offense to the NFL. Expect it to be exciting to say the least. One question remains will professionals adapt to his style?

The Eagles will fly again! The key is the transition and reconfiguration of the Kelly offense to the NFL. Expect it to be exciting to say the least. One question remains will professionals adapt to his style?

His style is exactly what you see when you watch a Patriots game. Belichick goes to Kelly regularly for advice.

LOL HAHAHAHA have fun with that Eagles fans! The curse of dysfunction is finally passed on to a new NFC East team!

What the fuck are you talking about?
Now you know wtf I was talking about :rofl:
Things were fine until he was given control of personnel. That's lurie's fault. I have no idea what possessed him to give control of an NFL roster over to a college coach that has 2 whole years of experience in the NFL.

But I'm happy about this. It started off great but chip is way too stubborn to coach in this league. I'm really curious to see how he would do with mariota if Tennessee takes a shot on him. I'd be surprised if that doesn't happen.

LOL HAHAHAHA have fun with that Eagles fans! The curse of dysfunction is finally passed on to a new NFC East team!

Things were fine until he was given control of personnel. That's lurie's fault. I have no idea what possessed him to give control of an NFL roster over to a college coach that has 2 whole years of experience in the NFL.

But I'm happy about this. It started off great but chip is way too stubborn to coach in this league. I'm really curious to see how he would do with mariota if Tennessee takes a shot on him. I'd be surprised if that doesn't happen.
Me too :thup:

Anyways, HTTR!

Me too :thup:

Anyways, HTTR!
Bro.. :lol:

I mean you don't seriously expect them to make any kind of a run do you?

Forum List

Back