Eagles Fans

How yall enjoying not having a DECENT QUARTERBACK!? Oh I dunno....like Tim Tebow!? stuck with that injury prone dunce Bradford. I am enjoying every bit of it....was really looking forward to Tebow in the Chip Kelly offense and Kelly blew it.
eagles-win-superbowl-cartoon-598.jpg

suck it

The Eagles are going to dominate that division for the next five years minimum. The Cowboys will be what they always are, just what Oakland always is, just good enough to get into the playoffs and then lose.

View attachment 175849

View attachment 175850

View attachment 175851

View attachment 175852

There you go Eagles fans. I'm a Pittsburgh fan but rooted for the Eagles as if I were from Philadelphia.

Bwahaha that's great, the second image.

Not in any way to diminish your support, thanks for that, but some 45 of the 57 states were with you...

Super-Bowl-State-by-State.jpg

proof in the pudding pretty much everybody outside new england sees them for the cheating frauds they are.

Thats not the case with the yankees when THEY won four world series in a row so that proves its not cause they win all the time they hate him its cause they are cheating frauds that have been exposed fro not being that good who have the refs in their pockets.:iyfyus.jpg:

View attachment 175849

View attachment 175850

View attachment 175851

View attachment 175852

There you go Eagles fans. I'm a Pittsburgh fan but rooted for the Eagles as if I were from Philadelphia.

Not in any way to diminish your support, thanks for that, but some 45 of the 57 states were with you...

proof in the pudding pretty much everybody outside new england sees them for the cheating frauds they are.

Thats not the case with the yankees when THEY won four world series in a row so that proves its not cause they win all the time they hate him its cause they are cheating frauds that have been exposed fro not being that good who have the refs in their pockets.:iyfyus.jpg:

Don't EVEN get me started on Derek Cheater and the Noo Yawk Wankees who think they can just go out and buy pennants because they have fat wallets.

My fantasy sports event would be a doubleheader between the Wankees and the Dullass Callgirls. One baseball game, one football game. The Wankees would lose the baseball game to a team that doesn't play baeball and the Cowgirls would lose the football game to a team that doesn't play football. Double-sweet.

View attachment 175849

View attachment 175850

View attachment 175851

View attachment 175852

Don't EVEN get me started on Derek Cheater and the Noo Yawk Wankees who think they can just go out and buy pennants because they have fat wallets.

My fantasy sports event would be a doubleheader between the Wankees and the Dullass Callgirls. One baseball game, one football game. The Wankees would lose the baseball game to a team that doesn't play baeball and the Cowgirls would lose the football game to a team that doesn't play football. Double-sweet.

indeed,the yankees represent everything thats wrong with baseball.they went out and BOUGHT their championships those years ever since free agency all they from the 70's buying reggie jackson,catfish hunter,goose gossage and bucky dent till those yankee teams. the difference in then and the cheats though is it was just the OWNER of the team cheating where the cheats it goes all the way down from the owner to the coach to the fucking over rated wussie quarterback shady brady.

Forum List

Back