Eagles Are Here To Play The Hawks

I appreciated because the eagles would have been 4-0 and may have never lost their confidence
That's not why we're playing poorly though. New team, new offense and defense, rookie coach, rookie QB, and after a couple weeks there was tape to watch and this coaching staff hasn't been able to make adjustments to the way the rest of the league is approaching them.

Undefeated at home though for whatever reason

But none of that was the case when they were 3-0
That's why I said after those couple weeks there was now tape on them

It's tape on dak too but he still performing
I love dak and I hate the cowboys but even I would like to see the kid win a Superbowl. Same way you can't help like Russell Wilson.

Cams a different story. He's arrogant.

Run first pass second QB's will never win a SB. And that's why Kapernick and Cam FAILED

That's not why we're playing poorly though. New team, new offense and defense, rookie coach, rookie QB, and after a couple weeks there was tape to watch and this coaching staff hasn't been able to make adjustments to the way the rest of the league is approaching them.

I love dak and I hate the cowboys but even I would like to see the kid win a Superbowl. Same way you can't help like Russell Wilson.

Run first pass second QB's will never win a SB. And that's why Kapernick and Cam FAILED
I can see cam winning one someday. He can pass, no?

I can see cam winning one someday. He can pass, no?

his passing game is dog shit

Eh...Russell Wilson won a SB in Seattle with a run first, pass second and nearly won again the same way. Oh how soon we forget.....

Eh...Russell Wilson won a SB in Seattle with a run first, pass second and nearly won again the same way. Oh how soon we forget.....

Russell and dak are not run first qb's you dumb mutherfucker

Whoa....dumb....sure if you say so....... Russell Wilson in 2014 ran for 849 yards (17th highest in the entire NFL) This was on top of Lynch's 1306 yards. Yes Seattle was until Wilson got hurt this year a run first offense. Last year Wilson ran for 553 yards.

Russell and dak are not run first qb's you dumb mutherfucker

Not that I care about this convo but had to give a winner sign here to FBJ since those last three words describe that poster to a tee.a kid who goes into meltdown mode when he is proven wrong and too arrogant to admit he was proven wrong.:rofl:

which is understandable.he doesnt want to admit he is an idiot and logic and common sense never register with him.:rofl:

hey child,it really is not that hard to be an adult and say-wow you were right,I was wrong.:rolleyes: but maturity is something obviously not in your vocabulary:rofl:pesky facts you were proven wrong on you dismiss as rants.how conveinent.:up:

and it is tough for you to admit you were such a stupid fuck you could not see the obvious that even a child was able to see.I know that really hurts you and you are butthurt over that.
:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::itsok:

Let the butthurt flow from antiquity troll.:happy-1::happy-1::itsok::itsok:

Last edited:
hey child,it really is not that hard to be an adult and say-wow you were right,I was wrong.:rolleyes: but maturity is something obviously not in your vocabulary:rofl:pesky facts you were proven wrong on you dismiss as rants.how conveinent.:up:

and it is tough for you to admit you were such a stupid fuck you could not see the obvious that even a child was able to see.I know that really hurts you and you are butthurt over that.

All the above post coming from a mature adult? Sounds to me like a child that just got whipped by his father....or a LA Rams fan....take your pick.

someon

All the above post coming from a mature adult? Sounds to me like a child that just got whipped by his father....or a LA Rams fan....take your pick.

ah the child as always dodges facts again cause he is so butthurt he was wrong and too arrogant to say so.:lmao:

the butthurt contiunes to flow.:lmao::itsok:

Huggy at LEAST doesnt get angry and butthurt over this.he just ignores it where you take it so personal cause you are so butthurt about it.:rofl::rofl::rofl::lmao::lmao::lmao: which of course is no surprise.

Last edited:
here is a pic I found of antiquity a couple years ago when he kept insisting they were not coming back.

whenever you try to debate with a st louis fan like antiquity.lol
11069209_10153147040189154_2144172409007251065_n.jpg

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Notice he never denys that he said this many times the past two years?:lmao:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back