Eagle Scout and Engineering Student Zach Wahls Speaks About Family - Scores 99% ACT

R

rdean

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FSQQK2Vuf9Q&feature[/ame]

Amazing young man. Has his own small business.

He must have been raised right.

He will be on the "Last Word" tomorrow night.

Last edited by a moderator:
Right...Eagle Scouts learn things like tradition, faith, perseverance, achievement and self-reliance....Attributes that shallow little weasels like you jeer and deride.

I was in the Scouts. Unfortunately, I didn't become an Eagle Scout because we moved.

I don't believe in mysticism. I don't believe in certain traditions like "slavery" and "hate gays" and so on.

But I do believe in "perseverance, achievement and self-reliance". And, I am thankful that the US government helped me go to school after I enlisted and served in the 3rd Battalion, 16th Field Artillery, 8th Infantry Division from 1975 to 1979.

Funny that your occupation is "slacker" and you criticize me.:lol:

Right...Eagle Scouts learn things like tradition, faith, perseverance, achievement and self-reliance....Attributes that shallow little weasels like you jeer and deride.

I was in the Scouts. Unfortunately, I didn't become an Eagle Scout because we moved.

I don't believe in mysticism. I don't believe in certain traditions like "slavery" and "hate gays" and so on.

But I do believe in "perseverance, achievement and self-reliance". And, I am thankful that the US government helped me go to school after I enlisted and served in the 3rd Battalion, 16th Field Artillery, 8th Infantry Division from 1975 to 1979.

"Because we moved" is a bullshit excuse....I moved twice while a scout and made it to Life....Didn't go the rest of the way by choice.

Anyone who has the kind of devotion it takes to make Eagle would certainly be officer material, unlike you.

Last edited:

"Because we moved" is a bullshit excuse....I moved twice while a scout and made it to Life....Didn't go the rest of the way by choice.

Anyone who has the kind of devotion it takes to make Eagle would certainly be officer material, unlike you.

I don't know what to say. We moved from Sacramento in California to Citrus Heights and there wasn't any Scouts there. In fact, my mother organized a Cub Scouts for a couple of years until she couldn't do it anymore.

Believe what you want. Don't really care, "slacker".

By the way, I was the Honor Graduate at Fort Sill from the 82Charlie MOS. I did have two years of Jr. College and was hounded the entire time I was in the Service to join the OTC but I had other plans.

I enjoyed serving. I advocate the draft and always have. You can't find any different from any of my posts. I don't see why everyone shouldn't serve in one capacity or another.

But I feel true patriotism. Not the false patriotism of the right wing. Their hatred of people who are different turns me off. Their hypocrisy, their anti education positions. All turn offs. The fact that they support a leadership that works to send jobs to China. That apologizes to BP. That holds millions of unemployed Americans hostage to give tax breaks for the super rich. That supports the fact that medical bills are the number one cause of bankruptcy. Those are your values, not mine. That's what you want, not me.

This thread is about Zach Wahls. Wish morons wouldn't use it as an excuse to attack me. Of course, morons will attack him for his family.

Meanwhile ....

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FSQQK2Vuf9Q&feature"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FSQQK2Vuf9Q&feature[/ame]

What a great, passionate speech from a young man defending his family and their rights.

:clap2:

thats kinda dishonest
they did no such thing

Iowa House OKs vote on gay marriage ban

they voted to allow it to be VOTED on by the people of Iowa

Ah ... I misread the article.

This is still a case of the GOP trying to get gay marriage banned.

Civil Rights is not something to be voted on via referendum, IMO.
Iowa is a swing state
so the outcome is not so clear cut
personally, i'd vote no on this becoming law

Forum List

Back