Each Day Man Proves He's "King of Beasts"

Cammmpbell

Sep 13, 2011
Top of the predatory food chain. A pure and carnivorous animal with an insatiable appetite. Each day he consumes tens of billions of creatures similar to himself. Creatures with brains, hearts, lungs, mouthes and rectums. Creatures who also must breathe, eat, reproduce and defecate.

It's OK right now...the population of the planet is 7,000,000,000. What will he do when the population is 30,000,000,000 or 40,000,000,000

Did you know that the cattle feed pens and slaughter houses have thousands of tons of blood and guts and shit and piss which accumulates in small tributaries and ultimately finds it's way back into rivers which supply drinking water for nearby towns and cities

That tricky phrase in the bible which grants him dominion over all other beings might prove to have been a bit incomplete.

Last edited:
but you no longer believe a word the bible says, eh? really dude you need to pull back from the religion stuff and give your head a chance to clear

And if we didn't eat the animals they would all eventually die and become rotting corpses with all kinds of nasty bacteria finding it's way into the water supply.
Save the planet. Eat a cow!

o ernie stop that ...you know the problems he is referring too...overpopulation and lagoons....both serious problems....

but so far he just seems to be spinning in this lost religion thing....i wonder if i was like that.....i dont think so....i dont feel the need to mock or try to change anyones opinions....as radical as mine are...i hardly think i can mock others....but hey i did enjoy whacking allie babble every chance i got.....and she would simply whack right back

Top of the predatory food chain. A pure and carnivorous animal with an insatiable appetite. Each day he consumes tens of billions of creatures similar to himself. Creatures with brains, hearts, lungs, mouthes and rectums. Creatures who also must breathe, eat, reproduce and defecate.

It's OK right now...the population of the planet is 7,000,000,000. What will he do when the population is 30,000,000,000 or 40,000,000,000

Did you know that the cattle feed pens and slaughter houses have thousands of tons of blood and guts and shit and piss which accumulates in small tributaries and ultimately finds it's way back into rivers which supply drinking water for nearby towns and cities

That tricky phrase in the bible which grants him dominion over all other beings might prove to have been a bit incomplete.
Still proving you are an idiot. Idiot.

And if we didn't eat the animals they would all eventually die and become rotting corpses with all kinds of nasty bacteria finding it's way into the water supply.

LOL...yeah, all of us will end up as corpses. There ain't shit to that ancient tale about joining your favorite uncle in some kind of fairy tale afterlife. If cows could talk I doubt they would accept your idea of their last will and testament.

Last edited:

LOL...yeah, all of us will end up as corpses. There ain't shit to that ancient tale about joining your favorite uncle in some kind of fairy tale afterlife. If cows could talk I doubt they would accept your idea of their last will and testament.
I laugh every time you get on here because I know it will be so full of bull you.

I laugh every time you get on here because I know it will be so full of bull you.

naaaahhh that's not it at all. You people are warped and what you see has no semblance to what some of us call reality. I would like for you to do something. Pick apart the following paragraph and tell me where to look for contrarian doctrine...except the fairy tales:

Last edited:
...and that's how Batman's latest arch enemy, Bibleman, came to be.

ok, that was funny.......

No.....this is funny:

naaaahhh that's not it at all. You people are warped and what you see has no semblance to what some of us call reality. I would like for you to do something. Pick apart the following paragraph and tell me where to look for contrarian doctrine...except the fairy tales:

Forum List

Back