E w jackson exodus now

Freewill

Platinum Member
Oct 26, 2011
It didn't matter.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_FrySY8oYM&feature=share]E W JACKSON EXODUS NOW - YouTube[/ame]

I can't imagine the names this man will be called by the commies. God bless him for having the courage to speak the truth. Makes you wonder why the MSM didn't give this any coverage. Just kidding, we all know why they didn't.

I know you want people to see a black guy going after the Democrats, but all I see is a rightwing Christian asshole. They come in all colors, and they are still assholes.

I can't imagine the names this man will be called by the commies. God bless him for having the courage to speak the truth. Makes you wonder why the MSM didn't give this any coverage. Just kidding, we all know why they didn't.

What the commies will say? So, you wonder why you lost, eh? :lol:

You folks are so predictable, a man sticking to his values, is something to be condemned instead of being applauded. Your the perfect example of the old saying, A man who stands for nothing, will fall for anything. Just go on back to your hole and wallow in your ignorance.

I won't be the one answering to your grand children why you let their country go to hell. Enjoy your hollow victory, you and they will not be immune from paying the price for it. Nothing is free.

I won't be the one answering to your grand children why you let their country go to hell. Enjoy your hollow victory, you and they will not be immune from paying the price for it. Nothing is free.

If the country goes to hell, it's because Boehner and the House Republicans let it happen. That's what I'll be telling the children.

If the country goes to hell, it's because Boehner and the House Republicans let it happen. That's what I'll be telling the children.

Just like your dear leader, already have your excuses lined up. The senate have yet to pass a budget and the new bitch elected to head the budget commitee says she sees no reason to do so now. Of course the LAW requiring her to do so means nothing. The lawless commiecrats are destroying the country and you could give a shit.

Its not Boehner and the Reps sitting on all those bills. You know. The bills Reid has been sitting on for a year.

IMO the House should pass everything that fuck and Reid want. It won't take long for every working American to be in the poorhouse. I doubt the Reps will get the blame then.

Have no fear, all will still be cool back on the "Obama Nation Plantation" where the only ID needed is their EBT Card and their rallying cry is "Where's our free stuff?"

Forum List

Back