E-Verify 'Flags' Obama's Social Security Number

USArmyRetired

Rookie
May 29, 2010
I left out of the thread the already publicly made verified Connecticut ss number of Obama's which has been released into the public domain in court public records which isn't against the law and now Presidential Candidate Ron Paul has put this story up on his website. So here we go:

I find this very interesting. It has been determined that E-Verify has 'flagged' President Obama's social security number that is reserved for Connecticut applicants only when he never lived there nor had family or a mailing address there. What gets me is that when asked at a White House press conference about President Obama using a Connecticut social security number, the press secretary dodged the question and ended the press conference without answering the question presented to him. The question about this verified social security number XXX-XX-XXX is getting a lot of attention lately and I believe might become a campaign issue for Obama. Now that E-Verify ( a reliable resource that employers use to see if employees are illegal immigrants who have entered the United States without legal authority) has put a flag on his SS# which means the number Mr. Obama uses on his own tax returns and according to the official U.S. government selective service web site was never assigned to him. E-verify shows, that there is no match between Obama’s name and the social security number he is using.

From E-Verify Government Website:

[E-Verify provides an automated link to federal databases to help employers determine employment eligibility of new hires and the validity of their Social Security numbers. Self Check is a voluntary, fast, free and simple service that allows you to check your employment eligibility in the United States.

If any mismatches are found between the information you provide and your Department of Homeland Security or Social Security Administration records, Self Check will inform you of how to correct those mismatches. Self Check is a service of E-Verify. Once you have confirmed your employment eligibility using Self Check, you are unlikely to encounter difficulties upon being hired by an E-Verify participating employer.]

Watch the short Video first for explanation:
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U3WUL4gQFHQ&feature=player_embedded]BREAKING!!! OBAMA'S SSN does not pass an E-VERIFY INVESTIGATION! - YouTube[/ame]

Now See E-Verify Exhibit:

Obama’s social security number is XXX-XX-XXX as supplied on his selective service card, and it has been public information for some time.

Story for verification:
E-Verify 'flags' Obama's Social Security Number

Presidential candidate Ron Pauls website is now running a story on this:
E-Verify flags Obama's Social Security number | Ron Paul 2012 | Sound Money, Peace and Liberty

Last edited:
He concluded that there’s no real interest in determining whether the Obama Social Security Number is genuine or fraudulent, and the need for secrecy for the president trumps all else.
Judge rules on Obama’s Social Security number – Patriot Update

So basically they are saying it is more important to maintain Security, than to have a sitting president explain why his SS number is reserved for Connecticut Residents, and he never lived in Connecticut?

Really?

I mean hell, I am no Birther, I assume there has to be an explanation for it, and believe 100% Obama was Born in the USA. Yet still I find that odd.

I left out of the thread the already publicly made verified Connecticut ss number of Obama's which has been released into the public domain in court public records which isn't against the law and now Presidential Candidate Ron Paul has put this story up on his website. So here we go:

I find this very interesting. It has been determined that E-Verify has 'flagged' President Obama's social security number that is reserved for Connecticut applicants only when he never lived there nor had family or a mailing address there. What gets me is that when asked at a White House press conference about President Obama using a Connecticut social security number, the press secretary dodged the question and ended the press conference without answering the question presented to him. The question about this verified social security number XXX-XX-XXX is getting a lot of attention lately and I believe might become a campaign issue for Obama. Now that E-Verify ( a reliable resource that employers use to see if employees are illegal immigrants who have entered the United States without legal authority) has put a flag on his SS# which means the number Mr. Obama uses on his own tax returns and according to the official U.S. government selective service web site was never assigned to him. E-verify shows, that there is no match between Obama’s name and the social security number he is using.

[E-Verify provides an automated link to federal databases to help employers determine employment eligibility of new hires and the validity of their Social Security numbers. Self Check is a voluntary, fast, free and simple service that allows you to check your employment eligibility in the United States.

If any mismatches are found between the information you provide and your Department of Homeland Security or Social Security Administration records, Self Check will inform you of how to correct those mismatches. Self Check is a service of E-Verify. Once you have confirmed your employment eligibility using Self Check, you are unlikely to encounter difficulties upon being hired by an E-Verify participating employer.]

BREAKING!!! OBAMA'S SSN does not pass an E-VERIFY INVESTIGATION! - YouTube

Obama’s social security number is XXX-XX-XXX as supplied on his selective service card, and it has been public information for some time.

Story for verification:

E-Verify flags Obama's Social Security number | Ron Paul 2012 | Sound Money, Peace and Liberty

Ya still a fixin' too expose that phoney long form birth certificate?

You've made so many BS claims that no one is paying attention anymore.

• Banned
snopes.com: Jean Paul Ludwig Obama SSN

tin foil hat for the sarg, what size do u wear?

Sorry but Snopes is run by a husband and wife team extremely bias towards Obama, especially during the campaign. Their names are David and Barbara Mikkelson of Los Angeles. They have been caught changing their stories when busted and new information has come out. The husband and wife team that run Snopes have been outed as Democrats long ago during the Clinton Admin. They are not to be trusted.

Sorry but Snopes is run by a husband and wife team extremely bias towards Obama, especially during the campaign. Their names are David and Barbara Mikkelson of Los Angeles. They have been caught changing their stories when busted and new information has come out. The husband and wife team that run Snopes have been outed as Democrats long ago during the Clinton Admin. They are not to be trusted.

and world nut daily is a reliable source?

Story for verification:

Straight question. Why did government backed E-Verify flag Obama's Connecticut social security number?

He concluded that there’s no real interest in determining whether the Obama Social Security Number is genuine or fraudulent, and the need for secrecy for the president trumps all else.
Judge rules on Obama’s Social Security number – Patriot Update

So basically they are saying it is more important to maintain Security, than to have a sitting president explain why his SS number is reserved for Connecticut Residents, and he never lived in Connecticut?

Really?

I mean hell, I am no Birther, I assume there has to be an explanation for it, and believe 100% Obama was Born in the USA. Yet still I find that odd.

Ah. The ever popular, "I am not a birther, but..................."

and world nut daily is a reliable source?
They must be. They have a senior white house correspondent available at their press briefings.

Story for verification:

Maybe you should rent another banner plane to spread this story.

Then rent another one to follow it to ask Sawah to look at you one time.

Story for verification:

Straight question. Why did government backed E-Verify flag Obama's Connecticut social security number?

Straight question: after his record of lies and deceit, why would you ever think Jerome Corsi's bullshit would walk here?

To answer yours: You don't know Obama's SSN. You guys assume you do, but you do not.

Says the guy who exclusively quotes from Richard Mellon Scaif's paid dicksuckers: Corsi and Farrah.

Straight question: after his record of lies and deceit, why would you ever think Jerome Corsi's bullshit would walk here?

To answer yours: You don't know Obama's SSN. You guys assume you do, but you do not.
The E-Verify website verifies it is flagged. There is a screen capture of it taken from the government site that employers use to verify their employers are not illegal aliens, Why did E-Verify flag his SS number?

The E-Verify website verifies it is flagged. There is a screen capture of it taken from the government site that employers use to verify their employers are not illegal aliens, Why did E-Verify flag his SS number?

Let's just cut out your theory at the knees here by removing your basic assumption: you don't know Obama's SSN.

If you did, Orly wouldn't have had to lose her 100 straight case to try and ascertain it.

How you guys got that number, who knows.

Last edited:

OUted as dems...lol

You are the fucking idiot with a palin 2012 as an av. That means I am outing you as well.

You actually think Palin will win and you are a burfer. Sir, I feel sorry for you.

Forum List

Back