E-Cigarettes anyone?

Gonna be amusing when all the people who avoided smoking or quit get cancer anyway.

So many carcinogens in US society that eliminating one is no guarantee or avoiding cancer and premature death.
I quit smoking in 1985. In 1997 I underwent colo/rectal cancer surgery. Asked MDs if there was a connection with smoking. They said, "Don't know. Maybe."

In 2003 I underwent treatment for prostate cancer. Asked MDs about cause. "Don't know. Probably genetics." All MDs I've asked about it have agreed that by quitting cigarettes I've avoided lung cancer, which is worse by far than colon and prostate cancers combined.

All I can say about it is in spite of all the serious medical problems I've survived I am relatively healthy today -- but I'm quite sure I wouldn't be if I hadn't quit smoking cigarettes. And every doctor I know agrees with that.

Last edited:
I did the e-cig thing for a little while, until I started coughing up blood.

Now I'm back smoking Marlboro Reds.
Did you ever find out the cause of that blood-coughing?

If not I strongly urge you to do so. Asap. Lung cancer is a slow and exceptionally nasty way to waste away and die.

I did the e-cig thing for a little while, until I started coughing up blood.

Now I'm back smoking Marlboro Reds.
Did you ever find out the cause of that blood-coughing?

If not I strongly urge you to do so. Asap. Lung cancer is a slow and exceptionally nasty way to waste away and die.

I've been to the doctor about it, its not cancer.

Forum List

Back