Dzhokhar Tsarnaev: I am sorry for the lives I have taken

Hey the guy said he's sorry. Your job as a Christian is to forgive him. Then let him and God figure it out after he's gone. In fact if you really forgive him when you let him out?
True Christians are almost myth, people believe their hearts, that's why most don't believe he did sorry.
I am by no means PRO-ABORTION----but I did volunteer work as a student in the 1970s for planned parenthood------I am anti abortion and PRO CHOICE-------btw----myob. I have nothing against Gays but I am glad that my son is not. .
I have never voted republican in my life-----when
Kerry ran-----I, simply, did not vote -----btw----I am not entirely thrilled with the gay marriage
rights-------there is something not to my liking-----what will stop people from GROUP marriage ----or
incestuous marriage?
So, what was Tsarnaev's opinion? PRO CHOICE too? Was he Republican or Democrat?

Hey the guy said he's sorry. Your job as a Christian is to forgive him. Then let him and God figure it out after he's gone. In fact if you really forgive him when you let him out?
True Christians are almost myth, people believe their hearts, that's why most don't believe he did sorry.
I am by no means PRO-ABORTION----but I did volunteer work as a student in the 1970s for planned parenthood------I am anti abortion and PRO CHOICE-------btw----myob. I have nothing against Gays but I am glad that my son is not. .
I have never voted republican in my life-----when
Kerry ran-----I, simply, did not vote -----btw----I am not entirely thrilled with the gay marriage
rights-------there is something not to my liking-----what will stop people from GROUP marriage ----or
incestuous marriage?
So, what was Tsarnaev's opinion? PRO CHOICE too? Was he Republican or Democrat?
I'm sure like conservative Americans Muslims like him look at liberal Americans and think we are swine. I'm Greek American and I think white America is almost as f***** up as black Americans. These terrorists hate liberal America. So does Isis. Lol.

For example I don't think its cool that women have premarital sex, babies out of wedlock or get abortions. I don't view those things as positives but Im not going to ban abortions. Instead I'll try to lower the number of unwanted pregnancies.

And I'd be a hypocrite if I said anything about premarital sex excect I never knocked anyone up on accident.

Do you defend Israel because your religion tells you God said to do it?
People defend Israel because Israel is the only outpost of the Western civilization in the Middle East. Arabs should learn how to live together with Israelis. And people like Jews more than Muslims because they don't kill innocent people for their religious believes.

Dzhokhar Tsarnaev Breaks Silence At Formal Sentencing In Boston
Is he really sorry? I highly doubt it. He is a cold blooded terrorist who committed one of the worst crimes America has ever seen. For some reason he wasn't sorry at the moment he planted those pressure cooker bombs. He surely knows other Islamic terrorists and no way it was the last terrorist attack. There are many Muslims currently living in the US. No one knows how many terrorists are among them.

Terrorism needs to be taken seriously. Protection of the citizens of the United States needs to be top priority of politicians and law makers. Federal Law Enforcement needs the funds, manpower and equipment to do their job.

Construct Prisons just for terrorist. Supermax prisons.

I would think that two would do.

Solitary confinement 6 hours a day. 6 hours labor for another 6.

Shadow 355

Why would he say it now - when it won't make any difference? When throughout the trial he remained blank faced? He remains an enigma.

for the appeal........no enigma

I don't know. He could have said so before the Jury imposed a sentance. Appeals are lengthy and uncertain.

Maybe he wants to be executed :dunno:

Some people in this country are assumed to be guilty of the crimes alleged, before innocence, when it is the other way around.

People are innocent of the crimes against them till proven guilty in a court of law, jury of their peers !

If you are a terrorist, you are a terrorist. If Law Enforcement and Prosecutors ( Federal Level ) are witch hunting, then that is wrong.

As proven by numerous and various media stories......Wrongful arrest and detainment occurs. Unlawful incarceration occurs. Intimidation of the alleged perpetrator occurs.......AND IT IS wrong.

If you are guilty of crimes against the people, then you need to pay. Restitution should occur if possible.

Victims need not only closure.......THEY NEED justice !

Shadow 355

big mistake to execute the kid. and a big
mistake to execute nidal malik hasan
IMHO

Hasan needs to be incarcerated for the rest of his life.

He failed his nation, his fellow soldiers. He failed his leadership. He destroyed and seriously degraded the trust that soldiers have from their fellow countrymen.

Wish I could have watched his court-martial.

My former boss.... a full bird colonel, was asked at the beginning of the two court martials if he could remain impartial....or something to that effect. He answered no. He was excused from the two court martials I took him to. His belief, was that if you were a Soldier, and if you screwed up....you deserved to fry, serve the max sentence, locked up forever. His belief was......Soldiers did not screw up. Me, standing at the side of the court room, arms crossed in front of me with my Motorola portable radio in hand, watching a court-martial get started.

A court-martial.....minus my Boss. The deputy commanders driver laughed as we were in front of the S2 Shop, telling me " Your Boss believes they should get cooked".

Every event has a story. Every event has facts. Sorting through the facts and the time of events is important.

Did you hear the recent story on the news, one that is just days old. A guy robbed a bank..........because the captors holding his family hostage......told him to.

Shadow 355

There are many Muslims currently living in the US. No one knows how many terrorists are among them.

What does a terrorist look like?

A female Caucasian in a pants suit and a Gucci handbag?

A tall male with a medium complexion, short hair and wearing a dress shirt and blue jeans?

A 17 year old male wearing blue jeans and a baseball shirt?

A 22 year old female with long dark hair, prescription glasses, and in shorts and a t-shirt?

Terrorists come in many forms, shapes and sizes.

A terrorist may be strictly on a recon mission...and not in kill or bomb mode. A terrorist may be photographing or drawing or sketching a future target area. A terrorist may be following a person of interest, watching their schedule , places they go and people they meet ; and documenting habits, their security and other specifics.

Shadow 355

You're sorry? That's nice. (rubs alcohol onto his arm slips in the needle intentionally missing the vein) Oh sorry, lemme try this again POKE..Nope, POKE POKE JAB STAB HACK :)

Is he really sorry? I highly doubt it. He is a cold blooded terrorist who committed one of the worst crimes America has ever seen. For some reason he wasn't sorry at the moment he planted those pressure cooker bombs. He surely knows other Islamic terrorists and no way it was the last terrorist attack. There are many Muslims currently living in the US. No one knows how many terrorists are among them.

Terrorism needs to be taken seriously. Protection of the citizens of the United States needs to be top priority of politicians and law makers. Federal Law Enforcement needs the funds, manpower and equipment to do their job.

Construct Prisons just for terrorist. Supermax prisons.

I would think that two would do.

Solitary confinement 6 hours a day. 6 hours labor for another 6.

Shadow 355

Terrorism is like any other crime - murder for example and should be treated in the justice system the same. He might be sorry, who knows. He's said very little. We do not need yet more prisons nor do we need seperate prisons.

You're sorry? That's nice. (rubs alcohol onto his arm slips in the needle intentionally missing the vein) Oh sorry, lemme try this again POKE..Nope, POKE POKE JAB STAB HACK :)

I continue to be at a complete loss to understand what the point of all this anti-contrition is.
Boggles the mind.

I can only assume y'all wish he had said the opposite, that he's not sorry, that you could justify the old "eye for an eye" approach.

He's only sorry he got caught.

That's a strange statement from a terrorist who intentionally set up a death trap to take the lives of Americans. My guess is that the statement is contrived by the defense to set up an appeal case and probably buys him another ten years.

la-na-tt-dzhokhar-tsarnaevs-fans-20130718-001.jpeg

Forum List

Back