Dutch Inquiry Finds Iraq War Illegal....r Crimes..

Good luck sanctioning the United States and prosecuting those responsible for the Iraq War. While I dont agree with us going into Iraq this gesture is about as empty as they come. Of course all those in Congress (yeah the Democrat ones too) who sanctioned military action in Iraq should be held accountable as well right?

Dutch Inquiry Finds Iraq War Illegal - Why is Bushco not bei... - Care2 News Network

:doubt::lol: Well!!! i guess we are not the only ones who feel that way, about our former Leader Bush. But it is the truth as to what the Dutch say.Like it or Not!!!:clap2:

Contributions from Coalition member nations range from: direct military participation, logistical and intelligence support, specialized chemical/biological response teams, over-flight rights, humanitarian and reconstruction aid, to political support.

Forty-nine countries are publicly committed to the Coalition, including::clap2:

Afghanistan
Albania
Angola
Australia
Azerbaijan
Bulgaria
Colombia
Costa Rica
Czech Republic
Denmark
Dominican Republic
El Salvador
Eritrea
Estonia
Ethiopia
Georgia
Honduras
Hungary
Iceland
Italy
Japan
Kuwait
Latvia
Lithuania
Macedonia
Marshall Islands
Micronesia
Mongolia
Netherlands
Nicaragua
Palau
Panama
Philippines
Poland
Portugal
Romania
Rwanda
Singapore
Slovakia
Solomon Islands
South Korea
Spain
Tonga
Turkey
Uganda
Ukraine
United Kingdom
United States
Uzbekistan

I was unaware that I elected the dutch to determine what was legal and illegal in the world. Did I sleep through that election or something?

They dont have my consent to govern me or my nation. Thus, I dont care what they say.

Congress authorized the use of force. It was legal. period.

• Thanks
Reactions: Vel
It could make it difficult if Bush ever decides to travel. He certainly never showed an interest before becoming president.
Pinochet was arrested while traveling.

Good luck sanctioning the United States and prosecuting those responsible for the Iraq War. While I dont agree with us going into Iraq this gesture is about as empty as they come. Of course all those in Congress (yeah the Democrat ones too) who sanctioned military action in Iraq should be held accountable as well right?

:clap2: I agree with you on this subject.Both the DEMOCRATS and REPUBLICANS should carry the blame, by all means. They both had their political fingers in the cookie jar of War!!!! I agree!!!:clap2:

Dutch Inquiry Finds Iraq War Illegal - Why is Bushco not bei... - Care2 News Network

:doubt::lol: Well!!! i guess we are not the only ones who feel that way, about our former Leader Bush. But it is the truth as to what the Dutch say.Like it or Not!!!:clap2:

Contributions from Coalition member nations range from: direct military participation, logistical and intelligence support, specialized chemical/biological response teams, over-flight rights, humanitarian and reconstruction aid, to political support.

Forty-nine countries are publicly committed to the Coalition, including::clap2:

Afghanistan
Albania
Angola
Australia
Azerbaijan
Bulgaria
Colombia
Costa Rica
Czech Republic
Denmark
Dominican Republic
El Salvador
Eritrea
Estonia
Ethiopia
Georgia
Honduras
Hungary
Iceland
Italy
Japan
Kuwait
Latvia
Lithuania
Macedonia
Marshall Islands
Micronesia
Mongolia
Netherlands
Nicaragua
Palau
Panama
Philippines
Poland
Portugal
Romania
Rwanda
Singapore
Slovakia
Solomon Islands
South Korea
Spain
Tonga
Turkey
Uganda
Ukraine
United Kingdom
United States
Uzbekistan

Note the name on the list that was highlighted...?

I was unaware that I elected the dutch to determine what was legal and illegal in the world. Did I sleep through that election or something?

They dont have my consent to govern me or my nation. Thus, I dont care what they say.

I was unaware that Saddam elected the US to determine what was legal and illegal in the world. Did I sleep through that election or something?

Saddam authorized the use of force. It was legal. period.

kuwait_rel96.jpg

hmmmmmm...

Damn this is getting irritating. How many different threads have the Liberal wack tards made with this or something simular. They are god damn broken records. President Bush didn't commit a crime, and will NEVER be charged with anything. Get over it and move on to a different subject. He is not President anymore find a new target. Shit.

☭proletarian☭;1943557 said:

I was unaware that Saddam elected the US to determine what was legal and illegal in the world. Did I sleep through that election or something?

kuwait_rel96.jpg

hmmmmmm...

If what we did was so illegal Saddam or his cousin wouldn't have been tried and CONVICTED and put to death by citizens of Iraq. I don't see you Liberal Wack Nut Jobs trumpeting that or the mass graves uncovered by the genocide that was committed in that country.

hmmmmmm...

I was unaware that anyone argued that Saddam had elected us to determine what was legal and illegal in the world.

hmmmmmm...

I was unaware that anyone argued that Saddam had elected us to determine what was legal and illegal in the world.

So his invasion was legal and we should have minded our own?

It's your argument, moron.

hmmmmmm...

I was unaware that anyone argued that the Dutch had elected us to determine what was legal and illegal in the world

Boycott the Dutch on purpose.

Not to be confused with the boycotting of the Dutch we've been perpetrating for decades by accident.

Last edited:
That's it. I shall cancel my trip to Dutch! :lol:

It could make it difficult if Bush ever decides to travel. He certainly never showed an interest before becoming president.
Pinochet was arrested while traveling.

And Obama too since he has done nothing on that front for a year. :rolleyes: After all, they got Polanski while traveling. (equally moronic comparison)

I wonder if they would consider the Normandy landing illegal? You know... invading the sovereign nation of the third reich and all.

Forum List

Back