During Meeting With Putin Trump Surrenders Humiliating Himself And The Country

No, Trump made it clear today he is Putin's bitch.
I think you are mistaking Trump for Obama.

The President of the United States of America takes the word of the Russian president over his own government.

Game over/

The Russian President is more credible that the whiny representatives of the Deep State leaking shit to the press.

Game very close to over.
Deep State?

What ever happened to NWO?

If you only had the balls and integrity to actually do some research, unfortunately you have neither so you will remain an ignorant lemming.
I did 33 years of research as a member of the "deep state"

It is more Republican paranoia that everyone is out to get them

1. Wow. Documents created by US intelligence officials looking as what? activity logs of hacked systems and guessing about who did what? LOL!!!! Talk about a waste of time. DId you learn NOTHING from Iraq WMDs?

2. Citing Putin saying some nice things about communism is not evidence that Russia is a communist nation.

3. You are citing America policy as though it defines reality. That is irrational. I am arguing my "opinion" of what is reality and I have supported it with several arguments, of which you have been able to challenge NONE.

You amaze me. You a Joe Blow anonymous person a political forum with absolutely no access to the investigation, thinks you know more than basically EVERYONE in the U.S. government that has seen the evidence. :lmao: This includes the Secretary of State Rex Tillerson.

The Communist Political Party is the ruling party in Russia, and Putin is quoted as saying he believes in Communism.

American policy isn't reality? :lmao:

You have lost a screw. Your opinion on all this no matter how much you wanted it to be, doesn't over rule facts.

1. I'm a joe blow who understands that hacking does not leave a paper trail, nor hard physical evidence.

2. What you describe is not a communist state. That you don't know that is hilarious. You obviously have zero clue about what the Cold War was about.

3. American policy is a statement of intent, it is not reality. As I said, Assad is not the problem, ISIS is. If American Policy is to depose Assad on the hope that his replacement will be some slightly browner version of George FUcking Washington, that is not reality but a dangerous delusion.

4. You are the one confused about the difference between opinion and facts.

You have presented zero facts and only opinions. You have even contradicted yourself several times here.

"Hacking the DNC and spreading facts about Clinton is ok by the Russians... but the Russians didn't hack anyone and there is no evidence."

Do you even realize what you are saying?

You disagree with U.S. policy. I get it, but it is their policy and that is fact. Get over it and accept it.

Nothing you said, really was a response to my points, which thus still stand.

1. I'm a joe blow who understands that hacking does not leave a paper trail, nor hard physical evidence.

2. What you describe is not a communist state. That you don't know that is hilarious. You obviously have zero clue about what the Cold War was about.

3. American policy is a statement of intent, it is not reality. As I said, Assad is not the problem, ISIS is. If American Policy is to depose Assad on the hope that his replacement will be some slightly browner version of George FUcking Washington, that is not reality but a dangerous delusion.

4. You are the one confused about the difference between opinion and facts.

1. You are dense as fuck. Hacking leaves a digital trail. The intelligence community has to write documents of what they discover. You can't understand this simple thing, so why would anyone in their right mind listen to anything you say after that? The same people that hacked the DNC also hacked several state voting offices and some of the Republicans running against Trump... Seth Rich did not have access to those other places.

2. Russia is ruled by the Communist Political Party and Putin has admitted he is a Communist and likes Communism... he specifically says he was not a Communist out of pressure but because he wanted to be. So Russia is ruled by a Communist Political Party and a President that identifies as Communist. Fact.

3. Assad being removed from power is a requisite of the Trump Presidential Cabinet, just the same as it was under Obama. Fact.

4. You have said zero facts, and you continue to argue your point. Are you a Bassman sock? You two are like peas in a pod argue the same shit over and over even in the face of facts.

1. It does not leave much of a trail, and sure the intelligence agency writes documents about what they find and what they think they mean. Compare that to the causes of the real Cold War...if you even know them, lol!!!

2.a The Communist Party is not the ruling party of Russia.

Politics of Russia - Wikipedia

Summary of the 4 December 2011 State Duma election results
Parties and alliances
Seat composition Popular vote % ± pp
swing
Seats
± %
United Russia 238
11px-Decrease2.svg.png
77 52.88% 32,379,135 49.32%
11px-Decrease2.svg.png
Communist Party 92
11px-Increase2.svg.png
35 20.46% 12,599,507 19.19%
11px-Increase2.svg.png
A Just Russia 64
11px-Increase2.svg.png
26 14.21% 8,695,522 13.24%
11px-Increase2.svg.png
Liberal Democratic Party 56
11px-Increase2.svg.png
16 12.45% 7,664,570 11.67%
11px-Increase2.svg.png
Yabloko 0
11px-Steady2.svg.png
0 0% 2,252,403 3.43%
11px-Increase2.svg.png
Patriots of Russia 0
11px-Steady2.svg.png
0 0% 639,119 0.97%
11px-Increase2.svg.png
Right Cause 0
11px-Steady2.svg.png
0 0% 392,806 0.60% new party
Total 450 0 100% 64,623,062 100%

2b Putin is not a communist.

2c A president "identifying" as a communist, which he doesn't, does not make a nation communist. That you need this explained to you is very sad, for you.

3. Yet, Trump and Putin just agreed to a cease fire. And my point about the last thing we need in the ME is a power vacuum for Islamic assholes to fill, stands.

4. Do you doubt that another power vacuum in the me would be a bad thing?

Do you doubt that it would be filled by islamic assholes?

Do you think that it would be filled by a browner George Washington?

You are the one citing policy, while I am pointing out the reality of what would happen.

The President of the United States of America takes the word of the Russian president over his own government.

Game over/

The Russian President is more credible that the whiny representatives of the Deep State leaking shit to the press.

Game very close to over.
Deep State?

If you only had the balls and integrity to actually do some research, unfortunately you have neither so you will remain an ignorant lemming.

It is more Repblican paranoia that everyone is out to get them

You didn't do shit, your post reveals that. Your eyes are still shut tightly to the truth. IF you had any research at all you'd know there is no reality to the Right/Left paradigm within the Political Class. It serves two purposes, entertainment to keep you occupied, and a tool of division. BOTH have been quite successful.

Got it. Trump made it clear that he doesn't care about the sanctity of our election process, or how important it is to maintain the sovereignty of our nation. He, and those like you that support him are traitors.

No, Trump made it clear today he is Putin's bitch.

Game over/

Game very close to over.
Deep State?

Considering the way the intelligence agencies, and their staff seem to be working against the office of the President, your airy dismissal does not cut it, rw.

My point stands.

Game very close to over.

Game over/

Game very close to over.
Deep State?

Biggest lie of the week.

Game over/

Game very close to over.
Deep State?

Biggest lie of the week.

LOL, yep.

Game over/

Game very close to over.
Deep State?

Explain this Mr. Research man.

youtube long kiss goodnight muslims - Bing video

That was filmed in 1996, it was just a "coinkidink" right?

The leftwing stupidity continues on in another butt hurt thread.

You take a left wing nutjob OP, and they tale a left wing nutjob commentator who makes up crap in his own article and you get absolutely nothing.

The left is sinking lower and lower and is getting more desperate and powerless everyday.

Game over/

Game very close to over.
Deep State?

You didn't do shit, your post reveals that. Your eyes are still shut tightly to the truth. IF you had any research at all you'd know there is no reality to the Right/Left paradigm within the Political Class. It serves two purposes, entertainment to keep you occupied, and a tool of division. BOTH have been quite successful.
Thanks for the word salad

There is no "deep state"

Game over/

Game very close to over.
Deep State?

Sorry......not even going to waste my time on propaganda videos

Game very close to over.
Deep State?

There is no "deep state"

You're welcome, you're also ignorant. So much for lie about "33 years" of research. Now...

Filmed in 1996....was it a coinkidink?

Game very close to over.
Deep State?

Meaning of course you aren't interested in the truth c'mon kid, it's only 57 seconds long....

Deep State?

Meaning of course you aren't interested in the truth c'mon kid, it's only 57 seconds long....

"False Flag Promotions"
I don't think so

"False Flag Promotions"
I don't think so

So it was filmed in 1996, and it signals 9/11...hell admits to it, and you aren't interested ;)
You're a bright one kid.

Game very close to over.
Deep State?

There is no "deep state"

Your unsupported denial of the deep state doesnt' cut it anymore.

Deep State?

There is no "deep state"

If it weren't so sad it would be funny.

"False Flag Promotions"
I don't think so

So it was filmed in 1996, and it signals 9/11...hell admits to it, and you aren't interested ;)
You're a bright one kid.
Actually, 9-11 was predicted by Nostrodamus and a 1964 episode of Gilligans Island

Deep State?

There is no "deep state"

I worked for 33 years in the "Deep State"
More Rightwing paranoia

No, everyone is not out to get you.....sometimes you just suck

"False Flag Promotions"
I don't think so

You're a bright one kid.
Actually, 9-11 was predicted by Nostrodamus and a 1964 episode of Gilligans Island

Meaning of course:
A) You haven't watched the video
and....
B) You aren't interested in the truth.

I get it kid.

Forum List

Back