During Meeting With Putin Trump Surrenders Humiliating Himself And The Country

Got it. Trump made it clear that he doesn't care about the sanctity of our election process, or how important it is to maintain the sovereignty of our nation. He, and those like you that support him are traitors.

No, Trump made it clear today he is Putin's bitch.
I think you are mistaking Trump for Obama.

The President of the United States of America takes the word of the Russian president over his own government.

Game over/

The Russian President is more credible that the whiny representatives of the Deep State leaking shit to the press.

Game very close to over.

That is such a fucking idiotic statement to make. EVERYONE that has seen the evidence believes it was the Russians... even Trump and the rest of the White House about a week ago. That is until Trump comes face to face with Putin and that suddenly changes. Trump is a bitch. I can't wait for the day to see him embarrassed.

Says the idiot who thinks Russia is still communist.

Trump is being harder on Cuba, than he is on Russia. Please tell me how that makes any sense. Russia has worked to compromise the U.S. election process, they back Assad's regime, they have threatened the U.S. and provoked U.S. military forces by doing close flybys of ships and planes... Cuba? They've done not a single hostile thing towards the U.S. since the 60's and Fidel isn't even alive anymore.

Trump once again has slapped the faces of the U.S. intelligence community by bowing down to the Russians and the AP has reported that Trump accepted Putin's claim that the Russians did not hack the U.S. election. Trump is fucking himself hard by undercutting the people that are investigating him. The odds of him going down after this meeting has gone up exponentially.

There is no evidence that Russia was behind the leaking of the truth about what a evil bitch HIllary was, to the few people that had any doubts.

Assad is not our problem, ISIS is.

Cuba? WTF, should we be nice to a communists dictatorship?

The intelligence community needs to be purged of assholes who forgot they work for the President. And if that means there is no one left to turn off the lights, it would still be an improvement.

Lol should we be friendly with a communists dicatorship? You just said that in a thread where Trump is sucking up to Russia, a defacto communist dictatorship.

Assad isn't the problem? You mean the guy using illegal chemical weapons on innocent people? GTFO...

1. Trump is being diplomatic with the Russia, which is a good thing. Only a foolish war monger WANTs needless conflict with russia.

2. Russia is not a communistic dictatorship. Only a fool would think that.

3. Correct. Assad is not the problem, ISIS is.

So you want Trump to suck up to a guy that helped coordinate what many consider an act of war?

Russia is a defacto communist dictatorship. Why? Because Putin had his own party change the rules so that he could come back into power changing the term limits for a Russian President.

Assad is the problem, have you already forgotten the cruise missile attack? Have you already forgotten that the U.S.'s primary goal is to get Assad removed form power?

1. A. There is no evidence. B. no one considers it an act of war, some liars lie. C. Good relations with Russia is a good idea.

2. Russia in not a communist dictatorship. Only an ignorant fool would claim it was.

3. Assad is not the problem. I have not forgotten the ill advised cruise missile attack, but I hope that Assad and PUtin have.

4. The last thing we need is another power vacuum in the ME for the islamo whack jobs to fill.

Do you have Top Secret clearance and can view the documents that are part of the investigation? Nope... so to say there is no evidence is fucking stupid.

Did Putin, or did he not get his political party to change the term limits law in Russia so he could become President again?

Is it, or is it not the objective of the U.S. in Syria to get Assad removed from power?

There is no evidence that Russia was behind the leaking of the truth about what a evil bitch HIllary was, to the few people that had any doubts.

Assad is not our problem, ISIS is.

Cuba? WTF, should we be nice to a communists dictatorship?

The intelligence community needs to be purged of assholes who forgot they work for the President. And if that means there is no one left to turn off the lights, it would still be an improvement.

Lol should we be friendly with a communists dicatorship? You just said that in a thread where Trump is sucking up to Russia, a defacto communist dictatorship.

Assad isn't the problem? You mean the guy using illegal chemical weapons on innocent people? GTFO...

1. Trump is being diplomatic with the Russia, which is a good thing. Only a foolish war monger WANTs needless conflict with russia.

So you want Trump to suck up to a guy that helped coordinate what many consider an act of war?

Russia is a defacto communist dictatorship. Why? Because Putin had his own party change the rules so that he could come back into power changing the term limits for a Russian President.

Assad is the problem, have you already forgotten the cruise missile attack? Have you already forgotten that the U.S.'s primary goal is to get Assad removed form power?

1. A. There is no evidence. B. no one considers it an act of war, some liars lie. C. Good relations with Russia is a good idea.

2. Russia in not a communist dictatorship. Only an ignorant fool would claim it was.

3. Assad is not the problem. I have not forgotten the ill advised cruise missile attack, but I hope that Assad and PUtin have.

4. The last thing we need is another power vacuum in the ME for the islamo whack jobs to fill.

Do you have Top Secret clearance and can view the documents that are part of the investigation? Nope... so to say there is no evidence is fucking stupid.

Did Putin, or did he not get his political party to change the term limits law in Russia so he could become President again?

Is it, or is it not the objective of the U.S. in Syria to get Assad removed from power?

1. "Documents" from an international hack? What kind of "documents" do you think is created by someone hacking a network?

2. Wow. Your lack of understanding what Communism is, is noted and laughed at.

3. It is a stated policy goal. It is also a bad idea, and one I strongly hope we do not strongly pursue. My point about not needing another power vacuum to be filled by islamo whack jobs stands.

1. "Documents" from an international hack? What kind of "documents" do you think is created by someone hacking a network?

3. It is a stated policy goal. It is also a bad idea, and one I strongly hope we do not strongly pursue. My point about not needing another power vacuum to be filled by islamo whack jobs stands.

Uh yeah, how the fuck do you think they keep records? Paintings? Sculptures? They write documents.

Please share evidence that Russia is not Communist.

You are arguing your opinion as fact, when I'm telling you what the fucking policy is. Do you understand how stupid your position is?

2017-07-07T143923Z_1_LYNXMPED661EC_RTROPTP_4_G20-GERMANY-PUTIN-TRUMP-701x427.jpg

This Is What A Surrender Monkey Looks Like

After the Russians pwned Donald Trump once again, in public, and basically laid claim to the US while Trump rolled over and played dead, Morgan Finkelstein, the Press Secretary for the liberal Center for American Progress Action Fund, said that Trump just surrendered to Russia on election interference.

“Trump just unilaterally surrendered to Russia on election interference,” Finkelstein said in a memo send to PoliticusUSA, in which Finkelstein likened the meeting between the two leaders to a “good first Tinder date.”

“After a bilateral meeting that sounded like a good first Tinder date, based on the official readout, Trump is rewarding Putin’s egregious behavior by giving Putin the platform he so desperately craves without getting anything in return. Trump is unilaterally surrendering American sovereignty and the right to fair elections free of foreign interference.”

They highlighted this from the readout of the meeting (which, by the way, was just sent to PoliticusUSA, after the off-camera briefing and delayed audio demand by the Trump administration), in which Tillerson told the press that the President focused on moving forward since “it’s not clear to me that we will ever come to some agreed upon resolution of that question between the two nations so the question is what do we do now. And I think the relationship – and the president made this clear as well – is too important and it’s too important to not find a way to move forward.”

Q: “On the US election, could you spell out any consequences the Russians will face?”

Tillerson: “The president took note of actions that have been discussed by the Congress, most recently additional sanctions that have been voted out of the Senate to make it clear as to the seriousness of the issue. But I think what the two presidents – I think rightly – focused on is how do we move forward, how do we move forward from here? Because it’s not clear to me that we will ever come to some agreed upon resolution of that question between the two nations so the question is what do we do now.

And I think the relationship – and the president made this clear as well – is too important and it’s too important to not find a way to move forward. Not dismissing the issue in any way, and I don’t want to leave you with that impression. And that is why we agreed to continue engagement and discussion around how do we secure a commitment that the Russian government has no intention of and will not interfere in our affairs in the future, nor the affairs of others.

And how do we create a framework in which we have some capability to judge what is happening in the cyber world and who to hold accountable. And this is obviously an issue that’s broader than just U.S.-Russia, but we certainly see the manifestations of that in the events of last year. Again, I think the president is rightly focused on how do we move forward from what may be simply an intractable disagreement at this point.”

Note the question was what consequences will Russia face, and the answer is basically none unless Congress does it.

Sure, that might seem plausible, until we recall that President Obama left behind a good start on a time bomb Trump could deploy if he wished. Trump does not wish, it seems.

“It makes you wonder: what does Putin have on Trump that could make Trump act like a supplicant on the international stage? How deep in trouble is Trump that he couldn’t even perform the most basic task – asking Putin not to interfere in our elections?” Finkelstein asked, adding, “Trump’s unwillingness to put up a fight speaks volumes about what could be in Putin’s arsenal against him.”

The darkness surrounding the Trump administration’s trickle of information should be contrasted with the Russian foreign minister who talked on live TV about the meeting between the two leaders, claiming that Trump accepted Putin’s assertion that Moscow was not involved in the hacking of the 2016 election.

The Trump administration both forced the briefing to be off camera and put a delayed audio demand on the briefing. This is not normal. As I wrote earlier, this is called rolling over.

Finkelstein made a good point asking why, exactly, Trump would be willing to be humiliated like this on the international stage.

After "Good Tinder Date" with Putin, Trump "Unilaterally Surrendered" to Russia

Putin is looking at Trump's hand: "My god, eeven Melania wuuld not touch thaut hand. Eet looks all oldman who just jerked auff."

Trump humiliates himself, America, and the Western democracies by appearing to appease the leader of Russia that hacked the US and French elections. Traitor best describes what Trump is.

The Republicans in Congress are silent.

Your red baiting in what is an embarrassment.

Russia did not "hack" elections.

Try to be less bat shit crazy.

Trump said they did. Care to rephrase that statement?

Uh yeah, how the fuck do you think they keep records? Paintings? Sculptures? They write documents.

You are arguing your opinion as fact, when I'm telling you what the fucking policy is. Do you understand how stupid your position is?

1. I think any documents on any alleged russian hacks would be safe in the archives of the Kremlin. If they even exist.

2.Russia - Wikipedia

Government Federal semi-presidentialconstitutional republic[2]

3. I am arguing the reality of the situation. Assad is not the problem, isis is. Regime change will not lead to rainbows and unicorns, or have you learned NOTHING from the last 15 years.

Policy does not trump reality.

YOUR position that it does, and/or that removing assad is a good idea is what if fucking stupid.

2017-07-07T143923Z_1_LYNXMPED661EC_RTROPTP_4_G20-GERMANY-PUTIN-TRUMP-701x427.jpg

After the Russians pwned Donald Trump once again, in public, and basically laid claim to the US while Trump rolled over and played dead, Morgan Finkelstein, the Press Secretary for the liberal Center for American Progress Action Fund, said that Trump just surrendered to Russia on election interference.

“Trump just unilaterally surrendered to Russia on election interference,” Finkelstein said in a memo send to PoliticusUSA, in which Finkelstein likened the meeting between the two leaders to a “good first Tinder date.”

“After a bilateral meeting that sounded like a good first Tinder date, based on the official readout, Trump is rewarding Putin’s egregious behavior by giving Putin the platform he so desperately craves without getting anything in return. Trump is unilaterally surrendering American sovereignty and the right to fair elections free of foreign interference.”

They highlighted this from the readout of the meeting (which, by the way, was just sent to PoliticusUSA, after the off-camera briefing and delayed audio demand by the Trump administration), in which Tillerson told the press that the President focused on moving forward since “it’s not clear to me that we will ever come to some agreed upon resolution of that question between the two nations so the question is what do we do now. And I think the relationship – and the president made this clear as well – is too important and it’s too important to not find a way to move forward.”

Q: “On the US election, could you spell out any consequences the Russians will face?”

Tillerson: “The president took note of actions that have been discussed by the Congress, most recently additional sanctions that have been voted out of the Senate to make it clear as to the seriousness of the issue. But I think what the two presidents – I think rightly – focused on is how do we move forward, how do we move forward from here? Because it’s not clear to me that we will ever come to some agreed upon resolution of that question between the two nations so the question is what do we do now.

And I think the relationship – and the president made this clear as well – is too important and it’s too important to not find a way to move forward. Not dismissing the issue in any way, and I don’t want to leave you with that impression. And that is why we agreed to continue engagement and discussion around how do we secure a commitment that the Russian government has no intention of and will not interfere in our affairs in the future, nor the affairs of others.

And how do we create a framework in which we have some capability to judge what is happening in the cyber world and who to hold accountable. And this is obviously an issue that’s broader than just U.S.-Russia, but we certainly see the manifestations of that in the events of last year. Again, I think the president is rightly focused on how do we move forward from what may be simply an intractable disagreement at this point.”

Note the question was what consequences will Russia face, and the answer is basically none unless Congress does it.

Sure, that might seem plausible, until we recall that President Obama left behind a good start on a time bomb Trump could deploy if he wished. Trump does not wish, it seems.

“It makes you wonder: what does Putin have on Trump that could make Trump act like a supplicant on the international stage? How deep in trouble is Trump that he couldn’t even perform the most basic task – asking Putin not to interfere in our elections?” Finkelstein asked, adding, “Trump’s unwillingness to put up a fight speaks volumes about what could be in Putin’s arsenal against him.”

The darkness surrounding the Trump administration’s trickle of information should be contrasted with the Russian foreign minister who talked on live TV about the meeting between the two leaders, claiming that Trump accepted Putin’s assertion that Moscow was not involved in the hacking of the 2016 election.

The Trump administration both forced the briefing to be off camera and put a delayed audio demand on the briefing. This is not normal. As I wrote earlier, this is called rolling over.

Finkelstein made a good point asking why, exactly, Trump would be willing to be humiliated like this on the international stage.

Putin is looking at Trump's hand: "My god, eeven Melania wuuld not touch thaut hand. Eet looks all oldman who just jerked auff."

Trump humiliates himself, America, and the Western democracies by appearing to appease the leader of Russia that hacked the US and French elections. Traitor best describes what Trump is.

THe most they did was leak information about what a evil bitch Hillary was, which everyone already knew.

That is not "hacking" the election.

How is this thread in Political Satire? The AP reported what the Russian Foreign Minister said.

It's not satire, it's the truth.

I wonder what mod moved this thread.... oh never mind I think I know.
If you find out, let me know. I like to know what mods have issues with the truth.

Apparently there are mods on this board that just have issues period.

I'm a mod on another board, and I would never move another posters thread but under very extreme circumstances, and the poster would be made aware as to why.

Whoever moved my thread did so without warning, explanation, or even the god damn common decent courtesy of at least letting me know where they moved it.

Moderator my ass.

I dunno, crazy thing is this thread is the truth, and a mod here has taken it upon theirself to bury the truth, of they are just doing the workings of the several Trumpbots on this forum. I provided proof that this thread is true.

A moderator that uses their position to attack a poster for partisan reasons has no business being a moderator.

THe most they did was leak information about what a evil bitch Hillary was, which everyone already knew.

Trump says different. Which Trump are you going to believe?

1. I think any documents on any alleged russian hacks would be safe in the archives of the Kremlin. If they even exist.

2.Russia - Wikipedia

3. I am arguing the reality of the situation. Assad is not the problem, isis is. Regime change will not lead to rainbows and unicorns, or have you learned NOTHING from the last 15 years.

YOUR position that it does, and/or that removing assad is a good idea is what if fucking stupid.

WTF are you talking about documents in the Kremlin? It's documents that were created within the intelligence communities of the United States government and viewed by the Intelligence Committee of Congress and the White House. Do you have the clearance to see them? Have you seen them so that you can make this statement that there is no evidence?

Wikipedia is not a credible source. It is written by anyone that has access to edit it. You can believe all you like that it isn't Communist but it is ruled by the Communist Political Party and Putin has said publicly that he likes Communism... so you don't think he doesn't rule it like a Communist country?

Communism gets a big endorsement from a certain world leader

You can argue the ISIS, Assad thing all you fucking want, but it doesn't change the fact that I'm right. Assad is a target of the U.S. government and has said by BOTH White Houses, under Obama and Trump, that the only solution for Syria involves Assad being removed from President.

NOt sure why you are citing Trump, vaguely at that.

I gave you my opinion. Do you have a counter?

NOt sure why you are citing Trump, vaguely at that.

I gave you my opinion. Do you have a counter?

Yes,Trump says they did hack the election after saying they didnt. So which Trump are you believing?

Got it. Trump made it clear that he doesn't care about the sanctity of our election process, or how important it is to maintain the sovereignty of our nation. He, and those like you that support him are traitors.

The President of the United States of America takes the word of the Russian president over his own government.

Game over/

The Russian President is more credible that the whiny representatives of the Deep State leaking shit to the press.

Game very close to over.

That is such a fucking idiotic statement to make. EVERYONE that has seen the evidence believes it was the Russians... even Trump and the rest of the White House about a week ago. That is until Trump comes face to face with Putin and that suddenly changes. Trump is a bitch. I can't wait for the day to see him embarrassed.
Hold your breath. Undisclosed sources, former employees, etc etc....

Game over/

Game very close to over.

Hold your breath. Undisclosed sources, former employees, etc etc....

Rex Tillerson said it. He's the Secretary of State.

2.Russia - Wikipedia

WTF are you talking about documents in the Kremlin? It's documents that were created within the intelligence communities of the United States government and viewed by the Intelligence Committee of Congress and the White House. Do you have the clearance to see them? Have you seen them so that you can make this statement that there is no evidence?

Wikipedia is not a credible source. It is written by anyone that has access to edit it. You can believe all you like that it isn't Communist but it is ruled by the Communist Political Party and Putin has said publicly that he likes Communism... so you don't think he doesn't rule it like a Communist country?

You can argue the ISIS, Assad thing all you fucking want, but it doesn't change the fact that I'm right. Assad is a target of the U.S. government and has said by BOTH White Houses, under Obama and Trump, that the only solution for Syria involves Assad being removed from President.

1. Wow. Documents created by US intelligence officials looking as what? activity logs of hacked systems and guessing about who did what? LOL!!!! Talk about a waste of time. DId you learn NOTHING from Iraq WMDs?

2. Citing Putin saying some nice things about communism is not evidence that Russia is a communist nation.

3. You are citing America policy as though it defines reality. That is irrational. I am arguing my "opinion" of what is reality and I have supported it with several arguments, of which you have been able to challenge NONE.

2.Russia - Wikipedia

1. Wow. Documents created by US intelligence officials looking as what? activity logs of hacked systems and guessing about who did what? LOL!!!! Talk about a waste of time. DId you learn NOTHING from Iraq WMDs?

2. Citing Putin saying some nice things about communism is not evidence that Russia is a communist nation.

3. You are citing America policy as though it defines reality. That is irrational. I am arguing my "opinion" of what is reality and I have supported it with several arguments, of which you have been able to challenge NONE.

You amaze me. You a Joe Blow anonymous person a political forum with absolutely no access to the investigation, thinks you know more than basically EVERYONE in the U.S. government that has seen the evidence. :lmao: This includes the Secretary of State Rex Tillerson.

The Communist Political Party is the ruling party in Russia, and Putin is quoted as saying he believes in Communism.

American policy isn't reality? :lmao:

You have lost a screw. Your opinion on all this no matter how much you wanted it to be, doesn't over rule facts.

Has the fat cheeto blamed President Obama for his screw ups today? Now he says its Obama's fault that the trump staff (that trump hasn't even hired yet) for not booking his hotel room or the rooms of the rest.

Every day, we get a new embarrassment from trump.

Whatever his screw up, it will be Obama's fault.

[emoji849]

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

Your own article disputes your propaganda.

You pathetic pussies just have to make shit up.

People are getting tired of it...
Thats to bad.

I haven't even gotten warmed up yet.

You are a disgrace to the country being a supporter of this traitor.

Prepare yourself for the coming shit storm.

I couldn't agree more.

Sick of these yahoos, always slobbering down their front over Putin and trashing America.

Putin had trump on a leash today.

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

New Topics

Forum List

Back