Durham now part of the "Deep State!"

Discussion in 'Politics' started by edthecynic, Dec 4, 2019.

1. Maxdeath

Maxdeath Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +3,891
    One of the companies that was indicted wanted to go immediately to trial yet still has been told no.

But but but Bengasi.

Keep playing partisan. It makes soooo much sense.

2. kyzr

kyzr Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +10,993
    Ok, lets look at the "FACTS" before I create the thread. Which of these facts do you reject as "fake news":
    1. The FBI worked against Trump as shown in their texts and improper FISA warrants
    2. The FBI improperly used Carter Page to get FISA warrants, since he never had any charges yet was surveilled
    3. The FBI improperly spied on the Trump campaign using the Carter Page FISA warrant
    4. Rosenstein improperly created the Mueller Investigation, it was improperly predicated on the unverified Steele Dossier
    5. The Clinton campaign colluded with foreign agents who paid Russians for the Steele Dossier
    6. The FBI offered $50,000 to anyone who could verify the Steele Dossier (no one could)
    7. The Steele Dossier was illegally leaked to the MSM to injure Trump's chances of winning in 2016
    8. Comey illegally leaked to the MSM to injure Trump
    9. Comey illegally excused Hillary Clinton for her illegal server, and mishandling classified information
    10. The FBI set a perjury trap for Flynn.
    11. The Mueller Investigation did NOT look into Russian interference regarding the Steele Dossier
    12. The FBI concluded that foreign hackers hacked Hillary's illegal bathroom server and got classified data
    13. The CIA setup the Trump campaign using foreign intel assets to entrap Popadope.
    14. The FBI/DOJ offered to wear a wire to oust Trump using the 25th amendment

I could list a lot more, but you get the idea. The "deep state" doesn't like anyone taking their turf, and they push back.

So those are many of my "facts" as documented in "Exonerated" and "Witch Hunt", show me yours.

3. Obejoekenobe

Obejoekenobe Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +19,310
    Durham Now Part of "The Deep State”

4. Obejoekenobe

Obejoekenobe Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +19,310

5. kiwiman127

kiwiman127 Comfortably Moderate Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    4th Cleanest City in the World-Minneapolis
    Ratings:
    +6,592
    Two investigation of the investigation of Trump didn't yield 99.9% of what the loyal Little Trumpsters expected. That's because little Trumpsters religiously only get their news from the real "fake news" which has clearly dumbed them down.

6. kyzr

kyzr Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +10,993
    Got a link for that bullshit? I have not seen any results for the Barr, Huber, Durham, or Horowitz investigations yet.
    As for "dumbed down" how'd that Mueller Investigation on Trump-Russian collusion work for ya?

7. BULLDOG

BULLDOG Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +40,939
    I'm not the one who falls for every conspiracy theory that comes along.

8. edthecynic

edthecynic Censored for Cynicism

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +12,274
    BALONEY!
    Just more GOP hate radio LIES you are STUPID enough to mindlessly parrot in a public forum!
    They were just bluffing, with the trial going on, they just keep stalling.
    Dubelier, a former federal prosecutor who has clashed repeatedly with Mueller prosecutors in the case, turned on Judge Friedrich, saying that he was not prepared to address all the judge’s questions at this point but needed to consult with Concord to determine if the client continued to want his representation given her comments.

9. edthecynic

edthecynic Censored for Cynicism

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +12,274
    LIES all LIES from discredited Trump State books not worth the paper they are printed on. But you knew that already.

10. kiwiman127

kiwiman127 Comfortably Moderate Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    4th Cleanest City in the World-Minneapolis
    Ratings:
    +6,592
    My link? Sure. US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum
    All you have to do is look at all the many,many threads/posts by Little Trumpsters, that are/were driven by hyper-partisan hyper right wing sites that turned out to be conspiracies or just plain BS..
    You can go back to any of my posts, that deal with the Mueller investigation. I always had the wait-and-see attitude because I knew that Mueller ran a no leak investigation and the only thing we could have knowledge about was who his investigation interviewed or who got indicted.
    However, I think Bob Barr's early overview damped down the report, plus the fact that Barr limited what Mueller could reveal in the hearing and of course all the redactions left things very murky.
    I like to form my judgement on facts and not conjecture or conspiracies.
    Now, take all time you want and follow my link and read all the dumbed down BS currently on USMB or visit the archives.

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
    Last edited: Dec 5, 2019