Durham now part of the "Deep State!"

Way to go I love when you fail to point out the whole truth....Some of those indictmets were for people that were not part of the U.S.
Just like you did!
Yeah, the Russian government operatives the Tramp campaign colluded with!!!!!
One of the companies that was indicted wanted to go immediately to trial yet still has been told no.
BALONEY!
Just more GOP hate radio LIES you are STUPID enough to mindlessly parrot in a public forum!
They were just bluffing, with the trial going on, they just keep stalling.
Dubelier, a former federal prosecutor who has clashed repeatedly with Mueller prosecutors in the case, turned on Judge Friedrich, saying that he was not prepared to address all the judge’s questions at this point but needed to consult with Concord to determine if the client continued to want his representation given her comments.
I I see you are resorting to the usual bull that you hope no one notices.
They wanted to go to trial but they were not given all the evidence they needed. The trial is still scheduled to proceed around April of 2020.
I'll even be kind enough to post a link from CNN. Which I don't really consider real news but the crazy left eats it up as if it is sent down from on high. Russian company accused of attempting to interfere in the 2016 election could face trial in April - CNNPolitics

It’s the left mobs that are angry from listening to propagandist profs and left wing media.

Well Durham is a bust. Damn guy is too honest to lie for TrumpO. I’m actually not angry at all. Quite happy to learn that a right winger in law enforcement has maintained some integrity. Just wish there were more of them,

Way to go I love when you fail to point out the whole truth....Some of those indictmets were for people that were not part of the U.S.
Just like you did!
One of the companies that was indicted wanted to go immediately to trial yet still has been told no.
BALONEY!
Just more GOP hate radio LIES you are STUPID enough to mindlessly parrot in a public forum!
Dubelier, a former federal prosecutor who has clashed repeatedly with Mueller prosecutors in the case, turned on Judge Friedrich, saying that he was not prepared to address all the judge’s questions at this point but needed to consult with Concord to determine if the client continued to want his representation given her comments.
They wanted to go to trial but they were not given all the evidence they needed. The trial is still scheduled to proceed around April of 2020.
I'll even be kind enough to post a link from CNN. Which I don't really consider real news but the crazy left eats it up as if it is sent down from on high. Russian company accused of attempting to interfere in the 2016 election could face trial in April - CNNPolitics
So typical of the Russian trolls on this board, first claiming the Mueller prosecution was STILL saying no to the trial and when I show that in fact it is already ongoing before the the Tramp appointed judge, you then move the goalposts to when the jury will hear it.
And you again lied about not getting the evidence they needed, they WERE given all the evidence, the Russian lawyer was stalling over SHARING that sensitive evidence with others. It was the Concord team that requested the delays, not Mueller.
Concord’s defense team had asked a court to rule on its demand to share with Prigozhin — known as “Putin’s chef” because of his close ties to Russian president Vladimir Putin — millions of pages of evidence turned over by Mueller prosecutors. Under a court protective order, sensitive evidence in the case must be reviewed first by a U.S. government “firewall” counsel before being released to any non-U.S. national, including co-defendant Prigozhin, in part because of his alleged ties to Russian intelligence.

If Durham is a bust, then the books I've been reading are all bullshit.
We've been telling you that for years, and not just the books for SUCKERS to separate them from their money, but also GOP hate radio!!!!!

Well then, riddle me this. How the fuck can we drain the fucking swamp if the fucking cops are all snakes and gators? The FBI, DOJ, CIA, NSA, and the rest of the agencies must all be controlled by fucking aliens like in "Men in Black".

Just thank your lucky stars you aren't the retard who made this his avatar.

71708.jpg

https://www.washingtonpost.com/nati...e084dc-16a9-11ea-9110-3b34ce1d92b1_story.html

The prosecutor handpicked by Attorney General William P. Barr to scrutinize how U.S. agencies investigated President Trump’s 2016 campaign said he could not offer evidence to the Justice Department’s inspector general to support the suspicions of some conservatives that the case was a setup by American intelligence, people familiar with the matter said.

Justice Department Inspector General Michael Horowitz’s office contacted U.S. Attorney John Durham, the prosecutor Barr personally tapped to lead a separate review of the 2016 probe into possible coordination between the Trump campaign and Russia, the people said. The inspector general also contacted several U.S. intelligence agencies.

Among Horowitz’s questions: whether a Maltese professor who interacted with a Trump campaign adviser was actually a U.S. intelligence asset deployed to ensnare the campaign, the people said, speaking on the condition of anonymity because the inspector general’s findings have not been made public.

But the intelligence agencies said the professor was not among their assets, the people said. And Durham informed Horowitz’s office that his investigation had not produced any evidence that might contradict the inspector general’s findings on that point.

snip/

The previously unreported interaction with Durham is noted in a draft of Horowitz’s forthcoming report on the Russia investigation, which concludes that the FBI had adequate cause to launch its Russia investigation, people familiar with the matter said.
WAPO LOL

https://www.washingtonpost.com/nati...e084dc-16a9-11ea-9110-3b34ce1d92b1_story.html

The prosecutor handpicked by Attorney General William P. Barr to scrutinize how U.S. agencies investigated President Trump’s 2016 campaign said he could not offer evidence to the Justice Department’s inspector general to support the suspicions of some conservatives that the case was a setup by American intelligence, people familiar with the matter said.

Justice Department Inspector General Michael Horowitz’s office contacted U.S. Attorney John Durham, the prosecutor Barr personally tapped to lead a separate review of the 2016 probe into possible coordination between the Trump campaign and Russia, the people said. The inspector general also contacted several U.S. intelligence agencies.

Among Horowitz’s questions: whether a Maltese professor who interacted with a Trump campaign adviser was actually a U.S. intelligence asset deployed to ensnare the campaign, the people said, speaking on the condition of anonymity because the inspector general’s findings have not been made public.

But the intelligence agencies said the professor was not among their assets, the people said. And Durham informed Horowitz’s office that his investigation had not produced any evidence that might contradict the inspector general’s findings on that point.

snip/

The previously unreported interaction with Durham is noted in a draft of Horowitz’s forthcoming report on the Russia investigation, which concludes that the FBI had adequate cause to launch its Russia investigation, people familiar with the matter said.

I have expected nothing to be done so if Durham and Horowitz come up empty its no surprise to me even though that F-ing BO and his minions did everything they could to stop Trump. Besides even if Brennan, Clapper etc were indicted the trial would take place in DC where the alleged crime was committed NO DC area jury would convict a fing dem of anything even if they had taped evidence and a dozen people as witnesses to prove it. All they would have to say is " I was doing anything to stop Donald Trump from becoming President by any means necessary" and a DC area jury would vote not guilty no matter what the evidence.

snip/

I have expected nothing to be done so if Durham and Horowitz come up empty its no surprise to me even though that F-ing BO and his minions did everything they could to stop Trump. Besides even if Brennan, Clapper etc were indicted the trial would take place in DC where the alleged crime was committed NO DC area jury would convict a fing dem of anything even if they had taped evidence and a dozen people as witnesses to prove it. All they would have to say is " I was doing anything to stop Donald Trump from becoming President by any means necessary" and a DC area jury would vote not guilty no matter what the evidence.
So in other words...if your hand picked investigator turns up nothing of substance...you don't care...why?

Because you know better than people who have access to information you'll never have?

oh...

snip/

So in other words...if your hand picked investigator turns up nothing of substance...you don't care...why?

Because you know better than people who have access to information you'll never have?

oh...

Save it for your demrat friends. This is the political version of OJ Simpson. While Trump has his short comings to be sure there has not been one shred of direct evidence of bribery, prid pro quo Russia collusion or anything of the short. Just demented demrat here say because you and the rest can't get past the fact the Hildebeast lost. Comey and company most likely will walk away from any accountability in trying to derail Trump. So as far as I am concerned you and the rest can go pound sand among other things.

It’s the left mobs that are angry from listening to propagandist profs and left wing media.

Well Durham is a bust. Damn guy is too honest to lie for TrumpO. I’m actually not angry at all. Quite happy to learn that a right winger in law enforcement has maintained some integrity. Just wish there were more of them,
In your dreams, deary, in your dreams. Lol

Just like you did!
BALONEY!
So typical of the Russian trolls on this board, first claiming the Mueller prosecution was STILL saying no to the trial and when I show that in fact it is already ongoing before the the Tramp appointed judge, you then move the goalposts to when the jury will hear it.
And you again lied about not getting the evidence they needed, they WERE given all the evidence, the Russian lawyer was stalling over SHARING that sensitive evidence with others. It was the Concord team that requested the delays, not Mueller.
Concord’s defense team had asked a court to rule on its demand to share with Prigozhin — known as “Putin’s chef” because of his close ties to Russian president Vladimir Putin — millions of pages of evidence turned over by Mueller prosecutors. Under a court protective order, sensitive evidence in the case must be reviewed first by a U.S. government “firewall” counsel before being released to any non-U.S. national, including co-defendant Prigozhin, in part because of his alleged ties to Russian intelligence.
Ah tovarish you do well for the motherland. In fact you admit that they have not been given all the evidence. And in fact the trial has not taken place. But don't let the facts stop your crazy rants. Putin and the motherland will still pay you.

You act like a 13-year-old who knows more than her parents. You don't.

I know all those books were nothing more than a way to get tons of Trump supporter's money. Nothing more than a bunch of lies and innuendo.
I'm not sure you were alive when Hillary was telling lies to a Grand Jury to save her own butt. When they asked her about a rather important issue, her response was as big a lie as the little schemer has ever told "I forget." She forgot absolutely nothing. She didn't want to pay for her crimes against the people of the United States of America. She mouthed the lie "I forget." Nobody else did.

There is not one lie told in Juris Doctor Olsen's book. She was a jewel in America's crown, and she told the truth that needed to be told before her demise. Every word she said was researched and sourced as the truth. That's how Republicans roll.

I've been retired for several years, so yes, I was alive through the Clinton years, and even back then the crazy accusations were more bizarre by the day. The only research done on those books was listening to right wing radio to get the latest ridiculous accusations, and then possibly adding a few more lies to them. The right has built it's own reality based on lies. Did you ever notice that no legitimate investigation has ever found any of the wildest claims to have even the slightest amount of evidence to support them? No, that's not because of some omnipotent group that is secretly running the world. It's because your claims are bullshit.

You may have been retired for several years, but apparently you always were retarded.

I'm not the one who falls for every conspiracy theory that comes along.

I am the destroyer of conspiracy theories. Check out that forum and you'll see. You just have no evidence to support your argument and that is why you fail miserably!

snip/

You are wrong about where trial would happen. The Hollywood college bribery trails are being held in Boston, where literally almost none of the crimes occurred.

Just like you did!
BALONEY!
Ah tovarish you do well for the motherland. In fact you admit that they have not been given all the evidence. And in fact the trial has not taken place. But don't let the facts stop your crazy rants. Putin and the motherland will still pay you.
As a TrumpNazi you just can't stop yourself from LYING!

BALONEY!
As a TrumpNazi you just can't stop yourself from LYING!
Lol. So if they have not empaneled a jury yet how can you have a trial?
I realize that English is a hard language. Perhaps if you gave me your native one I could translate for you.

Forum List

Back