Durable US recovery at hand

More avoiding the facts by you right wing clowns.

Typos will not win you this election

You are the one calling these CEOs fools

Lair! Go get the post where I called these CEOs fools! Go get it NOW! If you don't produce it you are again proven to be a liar!

You are saying they did not use the very facts they stated they used to make their predictions for the future market.

A CEO would have to be a fool not to employ facts in such a decision

Wrong. I said, repeatedly, that until Ford's predictions come true they are nothing more than predictions.

IF <-----IF IF IF IF IF Ford's predictions come true and they increase sales by 2M THEN <--- THEN THEN THEN THEN THEN the economists can point to this and use the info to say that a true economic recovery is upon us.

FORD'S PREDICTION OF A 2M INCREASE IN SALES HAS NOT HAPPENED YET, therefore it can not be used as a 'FACT'.

Get it?

HERE YOU GUYS ARE THROWING ceoS AND FINACIAL ANALYISST UNDER THE bUS BECAUSE THEY ARE SUING FACTS THAT SHOW A RECOVERY.

HOW PATHETIC YOU GUYS ARE

There are clearly stated faccts in the article and you insane disgrutnled brain fools are denying what is clearly true

More avoiding the facts by you right wing clowns.

Stop lying. You are the one insisting that opinions are facts.

Typos will not win you this election

wtf does that even mean? ^^ btw, a typo is something that occurs occasionally; misspelling is something that happens when: you don't proof-read what you've written, when you're too lazy to even use spell check, when it happens all the time. Your posts fall under the second definition. But you knew that.

You are the one calling these CEOs fools

Lair! Go get the post where I called these CEOs fools! Go get it NOW! If you don't produce it you are again proven to be a liar!

You are saying they did not use the very facts they stated they used to make their predictions for the future market.

A CEO would have to be a fool not to employ facts in such a decision

You have not produced a post of mine that calls these CEOs fools, as you claimed I said.

You are a liar.

And predicting the future is bullshit. Everyday I hear a different claim from one modern economist or another. The funniest part about this one, is that the growth is a direct result of the SAME PROBLEM THAT LED TO THE 2008 COLLAPSE. An expansion of credit through artificially low interest rates that will again, lead to malinvesment and yet again, another bubble and burst. Beyond that, the federal government is almost completely insolvent without a rope. Treasury issuance was bought primarily by the fed last year and is on pace to do even more of it this year while the federal govt. spends us into a black hole of debt that is virtually unsolvable.

Here are some tall signs of why this is hardly worth getting excited about.

Almost three years after it began, the U.S. recovery may strengthen as autos and housing begin to reemerge as mainstays of growth

That's where I stopped reading this opinion piece.

The fed creating bubles?!??!!

The Fed's low interest rates have been all for none. No one is lending. Interest rates have had zero effect on the market.

The Fed has done a good job with QE 1 and 2, and Operation Twist. The corporations are flush with cash. Once Obama is gone, maybe we'll see some hiring. IMO, the FED has kept us afloat.

Durable U.S. Recovery at Hand as Growth Drivers Shift: Economy - Bloomberg

This should make every single American happy

Point out how their numbers stated are not real?
Actually any of this is going to have to wait till the ouster of the liberal controlled senate and presidency. I use the word liberal for expediency, not accuracy, because the left there is beyond just run of the mill liberalism and is in to whackyass radical progressivism and for some deranged reason the media spins this as a good thing like in the 1930's Germany.

This is still an argument or are you joking? Yes, it is well known for the last 100 years and has been mainstreamed since the dotcom bubble's low interest rate and terrible home ownership policies around 2002, when Austrian school scholars like Ron Pau and Peter Schiff, called the real estate bubble.

here you guys are throwing ceos and finacial analyisst under the bus because they are suing facts that show a recovery.

How pathetic you guys are

idiot!

They are giving their opinions and projections..... Those are the only facts.

The rest is speculation and conjecture....along with a good dose of wishful thinking.

How pathetic you are for not understanding the difference!

Last edited:
This is still an argument or are you joking? Yes, it is well known for the last 100 years and has been mainstreamed since the dotcom bubble's low interest rate and terrible home ownership policies around 2002, when Austrian school scholars like Ron Pau and Peter Schiff, called the real estate bubble.

The Fed didn't create the dot com bubble or the housing bubble, but they definately made them bigger. Any boom is a bubble.

I think Greenspan did a bad job in general, and deserves criticism for it.

Bernakee was dealt a tough hand, and his policies have produced results. Look at the stock market. You think that's because of Obama? Companies have been able to thrive in a tryanical, over-regulated, and depressing environment.

When Japan had those earthquakes, they bought of US treasuries and invested in US dollars. The same with all of those institutions aroung the world that had to divest from the European banking contagion. There's still talks of the Euro collapsing, meanwhile dollars and govenment debt is still atracting flocks of investors.

The debt is out of countrol, but that's the fault of politicans, if not for the Fed's bold action, where do you think we would be right now?

You show me something hot right now, like cloud computing, I'll show you a bubble. Every boom is a bubble wating to happen. Besides if doctor Paul is as smart as his followers say he is, he'd be a billionare 10 times over by now.

What the hell does "at hand" mean? Is it some new political phrase? The stock market went down again today and Black men are almost 20% unemployed. If the liberal media ever got off it's ass and did some investigative work an indictment would be more likely to be "at hand". Barry Hussein's favorite pizza? Pupperoni.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kFd8YluIVG4]Ron Paul Predicts Housing Bubble/ $2000k Gold In 2001! - YouTube[/ame]

Forum List

Back