Duped again?

Are you denying that McCain's attack ad had Paris Hilton and Britney Spears in it?

Are you saying there was an association between Obama and them before McCain invented it?

Are you claiming that Obama will use pictures of McCain on the same stage as the strippers were on in one of his ads?

There's the substance, Obama has run an honorable race and McCain has been double talking about an honorable race.

Where's my deception, how has anyone been duped by me? All the afore mentioned facts are easily verified.

Once again, McCain didnt invent the association. Obama did.

washingtonpost.com: The Senator's Humble Beginning

"Andy Warhol said we all get our 15 minutes of fame," says Barack Obama. "I've already had an hour and a half. I mean, I'm so overexposed, I'm making Paris Hilton look like a recluse."

100 percent wrong.

If you think that then you don't know what the gop did to america when they had control of all three branches of gov. Now we need an all dem gov to be able to undo what the gop did.

And hope to god they don't spend like the gop did. If they do, we can vote them out in 2 yr midterms.

But the gop let you down. If you vote gop, you tell them that they don't even need to represent you or be good politicians, because you vote em back in no matter how horrible they are.

we need change. take a chance. hope its not cause obamas black. he's a very smart man.

your judgement is off if you don't see that topping gw's 8 yrs would be impossible. gore and kerry wouldn't have deregulated industry and bankrupted us into iraq. this economy is the doing of gop thinktanks, like pnac.

yeah the way those Democrats were in power for two years and have already doubled the gas price is surely a wonderful thing. Their plan to increase the gas tax and make us pay more money is even better.

Their desire to limit free speech in the media is a great policy too. Can't beat the conservatives, so you have to make it illegal.

And of course those evil corporations are *gasp* making money! How dare they provide for their families by providing goods and services to people! We clearly need to regulate and tax them out of existance.

oy! What's really messed up is that the Democrats have a chance to actually win.

Look at how lies, smears and propoganda work on you. Everyone is worth one vote. And most voters are not educated voters. Some guess right, some don't. You don't.

??
This from the #1 smear campaigner on the site.

Forum List

Back