Dunkin Doughnuts Vs Starbucks

Which do you prefer

• Dunkin Doughnuts (America runs on Dunkin)

Votes: 4 66.7%
  • Starbucks

Votes: 2 33.3%

• Total voters

Andrew2382

Gold Member
Oct 1, 2008
I have this theory that liberals tend to choose starbucks and conservatives go to Dunkin Doughnuts

Vote now for this important scientfic data!

Actually true conservatives fill a thermos with their own coffee from home. They then save the difference to the tune of tens of thousands of dollars (or even hundreds of thousands depending on the rate of return) over their lifetimes.

Let's not forget Krispy Kreme....

Libs should take a lesson from Krispy Kreme....too much debt wrecks the store....:eek:

I've never ben to a Starbucks in my life and spent two weeks in Washington State a couple years ago where they areso popular, I do love Dunkin Do nuts though and we have Southern Maid Donuts here, yummy!

I have this theory that liberals tend to choose starbucks and conservatives go to Dunkin Doughnuts

Vote now for this important scientfic data!

Ugh. Dunkin Doughnuts drinks are loaded with fat and calories. You can get sugar-free/fat-free skim milk at S-bucks.

But, I prefer 8 o'clock coffee, fresh ground, in my french coffee press at my own house.

It is AMAZING that this thread was started so very many years ago. A prediction of things to come in 2018 in a way. SO now the update: Starbucks has ordered diversity training after a rude and unnecessary arrest of two Black men after an employee called 911 complaining of loitering. Starbucks bad but now opening up the possibility that anyone can linger in a Starbucks without first purchasing a beverage. Starbucks still the den of overpriced but good tasting coffee and decent wifi. Dunkin Donuts still the place for the more low income crowd and/or the family crowd to get OK coffee and to load up on sugary donuts. Yet employees of a Dunkin went too far by humiliating on a homeless customer by writing on her cup a rude message basically saying get a job loser and do not hang out out front! Still no word on sensitivity training at DD. OK people- better and cheaper to brew your own coffee at home. The winner: McDonalds for staying out of the strife and it is a no brainer that every McDonalds is full of diversity in customers and employees in general. The cup from the Dunkin' silliness... 17097678_G.jpg

Last edited:

Forum List

Back