Dungeons & Dragons is my hobby, what's yours?

Blackrook

Diamond Member
Jun 20, 2014
My life is literally eat, sleep, work and playing Dungeons & Dragons.

What I like most about the game is the way I can make up my own world and have my son and his friends explore it.

As a player I can make up any character I want and have adventures in a world of someone else's creation.

I have played this game for over 30 years and I will never get tired of it.

My life is literally eat, sleep, work and playing Dungeons & Dragons.

What I like most about the game is the way I can make up my own world and have my son and his friends explore it.

As a player I can make up any character I want and have adventures in a world of someone else's creation.

I have played this game for over 30 years and I will never get tired of it.
Have you tried Dungeons and Dragons Online? an MMORPG that is free to play now?

My GOD....do I come from another planet? another time? I don't know what dungeons and dragons ...it's all a mystery to me

but I don't want to know either.....I'm from another galaxy.....far far away lol

840275687_tp.jpg

th

upload_2017-9-27_22-30-56.jpeg

*****SMILE*****

:)

I live in my vintage cocoon

I know nothing I care about nothing from today.

My GOD....do I come from another planet? another time? I don't know what dungeons and dragons ...it's all a mystery to me

but I don't want to know either.....I'm from another galaxy.....far far away lol

WTF? How can you not have heard of dungeons and dragons? It's been around forever. Have you lived your life in some sort of bizarre conservative bubble that shelters you from...everything? I think you probably do come from another time, perhaps another country. Russia, perhaps?

WTF? How can you not have heard of dungeons and dragons? It's been around forever. Have you lived your life in some sort of bizarre conservative bubble that shelters you from...everything? I think you probably do come from another time, perhaps another country. Russia, perhaps?

I swear to you I don't know anything about dungeons... and dragons are the chinese dragons one sees ...you know in books or movies.....

Yes...I have to tell the truth

I live in a vintage bubble.

I swear to you I don't know anything about dungeons... and dragons are the chinese dragons one sees ...you know in books or movies.....

I just realized something -- you are a foreigner. You're not an American. What country are you from and why are you posting on a USA based forum?

I just realized something -- you are a foreigner. You're not an American. What country are you from and why are you posting on a USA based forum?
Ohh you don't seem to mind when foreigners support your position then it is just another liberal poster.

Forum List

Back