Duncan Hunter To Plead Guilty And Leave Congress

Don’t know anything about the guy, never heard of him. If he is guilty then send him away with the proper punishment and good riddance to bad rubbish.
He learned everything he knows from his father.

Don't know, don't care. We treat a person and his accusations individually. One is not guilty because of a relative. The idea to twist the judicial system based on politics or a relative is Unconstitutional.

Really? A person isn't guilty because of a relative? Tell that to Trump and all his supporters who are trying to hang Joe Biden because of his son Hunter and his dealings in Ukraine. Oh yeah, don't forget that Trump was trying to paint Hunter as a bad person (and trying to implicate Joe) when he had a child out of wedlock. Remember those phony congratulations Trump sent on Twitter?

But you are trying to paint me with a candidate I never supported or voted for? You hypocrite.

Quit being a whiny little bitch. Never said that you supported Trump. I just responded to you saying that a person isn't guilty because of a relative. And, if a person isn't guilty because of a relative (they aren't in my opinion), then the Trump supporters are all wrong for trying to paint Joe with the sins of his son Hunter.

You whiny little bitch. Got anything else to squeal about, or is your butthurt fixed?
hey Mr Grammar Nazi--you have grammar errorS in your post here...can you figure it out, or should I tell you??

Forum List

Back