Trump """Dump Trump"""

Yo, the Elites are Losers!!!

DUMP TRUMP LACKS VOTES

Candidate's foes outnumbered on panel they hoped would pave way to new nominee
Published: 13 hours ago
View attachment 79376
(Politico) Republicans looking to dump Donald Trump at next month’s convention have passion, energy and a fierce sense that their party will suffer unless Trump is unseated. What they appear to lack, however, are the votes to make it happen.:beer:

POLITICO reached out to all 112 members of the committee that will write the rules of the national GOP convention. This is the panel that anti-Trump activists hope to jam a proposal through to free convention delegates to spurn Trump and select another candidate instead.:cuckoo:

What emerged from the survey, though, is a portrait of a committee with little interest in the dump Trump crowd. In fact, most members may be eager to stop them.:bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:

Read more at Dump Trump lacks votes

"GTP"
View attachment 79375
I just talked to my buddy in England. He loves politics. He says England is very worried Americans are stupid enough to vote for trump.

Well England is full of idiots if they would rather have that evil mass murderer HELLERY in office instead.

as i have said,I am not gung ho over Trump as I was with Ron Paul in the last election but only an idiot would vote for that evil witch over Trump.
Then you aren't as smart as I thought. Remember Bush and 911?

Did I say I like Bush? your your point is?:booze:

uh no I have not forgotten Bush and 9/11 however YOU have forgotten what a mass murderer Obama is continuing Bushs policys and expanding his wars he started as well as what a mass murderer the Clintons are against americans in what they did in oklahoma city and waco

dude all you are doing is helping prove FOR me how there is no difference between the corrupt two party system that they are one in the same.:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

I only want trump in over and obvious reason you just ignored.:rolleyes:

DUMP TRUMP LACKS VOTES

View attachment 79376
(Politico) Republicans looking to dump Donald Trump at next month’s convention have passion, energy and a fierce sense that their party will suffer unless Trump is unseated. What they appear to lack, however, are the votes to make it happen.:beer:

POLITICO reached out to all 112 members of the committee that will write the rules of the national GOP convention. This is the panel that anti-Trump activists hope to jam a proposal through to free convention delegates to spurn Trump and select another candidate instead.:cuckoo:

What emerged from the survey, though, is a portrait of a committee with little interest in the dump Trump crowd. In fact, most members may be eager to stop them.:bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:

"GTP"
View attachment 79375
I just talked to my buddy in England. He loves politics. He says England is very worried Americans are stupid enough to vote for trump.

Let see how that Brexit works for England before we defer to their judgement on what is good in politics.

you got that right,Trump is not a globalist like Obomination,Bushwacker or mass murderer Hellery,the clintons and bushs like obama are mass murderers that more than anything is why I hope trump gets in,he is none of those.

I don't think you understand how your power structure works. Trump will behave no differently than anyone else once in. He will dance as they all have. Watch.

Dont count on that.IF he is for the people instead of the bankers and the globalists "which again I am not confidant about is the case." If he is someone who believes in the constitution and wants america to be right again as he says,then dont count on him serving the bankers and globalists like every president since LBJ has.

While it is true that the last president who was not a puppet for the establishment and did that paid the price for it on nov 22nd 1963, you got to remember back then times were vastly different than they are now.Everybody back then trusted their government and thought they were looking out for them and serving them so the majority did not question authority back then when they were told a lone gunman killed him.

If Trump became a loose cannon same as kennedy did in their own eyes and tried to get rid of him,everyone from day one would know the CIA was behind it since now there is a huge awakening and people fear our government and understand our REAL enemy is not ISIS,Bin Laden or these other boogeyman invented by the government,but that the REAL criminals are all in washington.

elections are rigged though and they always make sure whoever they select will get in thats why it sucks that i already know it will be clinton.

You will get the administration Wall Street and the "job creator" class allows.

yeah i have learned not to get up hopes anymore and get sucked into all the positive thinking anymore because if trump really does have intentions of doing good for america and doing what he says,he doesnt have a snowballs chance in hell of getting elected.If he is for real,they will do the same thing with him,they did with ron paul where they sabotagoged his campaine so he did not get the republican nomination.

they did not care if obame was relected or if romney got in since they are both globalists here to serve the bankers.If trump is for real they will do the same thing to him,invent new rules at the last minute to sabotoge his campaine and rig the elections so their puppet hellery gets elected.

two books that should be required reading in our history classes are RIGGED and VOTESCAM.

There it is man.

DUMP TRUMP LACKS VOTES

View attachment 79376

"GTP"
View attachment 79375

Let see how that Brexit works for England before we defer to their judgement on what is good in politics.

Didn't we kinda permanently let them know we were ok if they fucked off once?

DUMP TRUMP LACKS VOTES

View attachment 79376

"GTP"
View attachment 79375

Didn't we kinda permanently let them know we were ok if they fucked off once?

Yea, I kinda remember reading about something like that.....that was quite awhile ago, maybe they forgot.

DUMP TRUMP LACKS VOTES

View attachment 79376

"GTP"
View attachment 79375

Well England is full of idiots if they would rather have that evil mass murderer HELLERY in office instead.

as i have said,I am not gung ho over Trump as I was with Ron Paul in the last election but only an idiot would vote for that evil witch over Trump.

Uh yeah,and your point IS?:lmao:

thats right you have none because Bush is part of the new world order agenda against americans same as his pals the Clintons and Obama are.

Havent you ever seen these two videos? Looks like two birds of a feather to me.:biggrin:

Trump is not part of the establishment they are.you might want to try and get educated on that.:lol:

you are just proving my point for me because Obama has been a lying bastard just as i knew he would be back then once he got in saying before he got in office he would reverse the patriot act that Bush signed. what does he do though once he gets in?

He voted to reinstate it and then after saying he would end the war,he lied about that as well not only continuing the war Bush got started but expanding the global war as well.

Both are mass murderers same as the Clintons.

Dont you EVER get tired of me taking you to school on this that the Bush pals,the Clintons are as much mass murderers and against the american people as The Bushs are?:lmao::lmao::lmao::lol::lol::haha:

checkmate son.I win.:lol:

You know I agree with you that the whole system is rigged but what you can't tell me is MY life is better when Republicans are in charge. Sorry but every person has their own choice to make. Who you voting for?

DUMP TRUMP LACKS VOTES

View attachment 79376

"GTP"
View attachment 79375

Uh yeah,and your point IS?:lmao:

thats right you have none because Bush is part of the new world order agenda against americans same as his pals the Clintons and Obama are.

Havent you ever seen these two videos? Looks like two birds of a feather to me.:biggrin:

Trump is not part of the establishment they are.you might want to try and get educated on that.:lol:

you are just proving my point for me because Obama has been a lying bastard just as i knew he would be back then once he got in saying before he got in office he would reverse the patriot act that Bush signed. what does he do though once he gets in?

He voted to reinstate it and then after saying he would end the war,he lied about that as well not only continuing the war Bush got started but expanding the global war as well.

Both are mass murderers same as the Clintons.

Dont you EVER get tired of me taking you to school on this that the Bush pals,the Clintons are as much mass murderers and against the american people as The Bushs are?:lmao::lmao::lmao::lol::lol::haha:

checkmate son.I win.:lol:

And yes Trump is part of the establishment. He is more a part of it than Obama was when he first ran, and guess what? Obama is now a part of the establishment. Trump will be a UGE part of the establishment once he gets in. In fact he's going to let the establishment run the show. He's not going to do anything other than be a salesman and he already sold you brother.

Obama did end the wars. Just that the wars didn't decide to end themselves. He tried. It's like having sex with a gorilla. It's over when the gorilla says it's over.

Take me to school? Did you even go to school?

Forum List

Back