Dumont v Lyons 2017 : Will Fathers (or Mothers) Be Judicially-Legislated Into Irrelevance?

While 85% of the people polled here at USMB (equally spread across the entire political spectrum) say they feel both a mother and father are important to children. Poll. Please Vote. Did You Have a Mother & Father in Your Life? How again does gay marriage supply both a father and mother to children?
68% of USMB posters believe in legal mariage- which is unrelated to having a mother and father for children.
upload_2017-11-30_14-12-17-png.163646

Why do you prefer children not to have any parents- than a single parent or two gay parents?

Single parents have no contract banishing the kids iy.

Actually parents do have an implied contract with their kids. Not imaginary future kids, but their actual kids .

An implied contract that the parents will protect the welfare of their children.

Clearly that doesn't mean that they have to live in the same household to do so.

Or that anyone will hold either parent to that contract if they are not a nurturing parent present in the child's life.

Preventing kids from being adopted denies them any mother or father.

Why would you prefer that a child have no parents- than a gay parent?

Does that gay parent posses a contract with another which banishes children in that contractual bind from either a father or mother for life? If so, I've already given you my reasons. There are other parents wanting to adopt who aren't using a contract to harm children and keep them away from a necessity. Let them adopt.

When you apply to adopt children, you can't present for that application with a contract in your possession that says "I will banish this child from a psychological necessity for life". Can't do it. Not legally. Your only hope is to have your handful of activist judges legislate fathers as unimportant and mothers as unimportant to children. That's your assignment. Gets to writin'. I've got every confidence that this monumental social change will also be rammed down the throats of 300 million by judicial-legislating of a handful of unelected lawyers, without permission of the governed's duly-elected representatives.....just like 2015...

Does that gay parent posses a contract..

Why do you prefer children have no parents?

Good thing that no such contract exists.

The marriage contract is a FACT that you and your crack legal team are going to have to come to grips with. You will not be able to spin reality that hard. So I suggest another angle. The only one left is to argue that either fathers or mothers are irrelevant or unimportant to boys and girls.

Good luck. :itsok:

^Spam machine.
You should have seen Syri trying to convince everyone I must be a homosexual because I hate homosexual political activism yesterday. As unfruitful as that line is ....he still pushes that line.
What you need to understand, and I say this as a 15 year veteran of stumping against this cult overtaking our society, is that they employ the same tactics that Scientology does to beat down dissenters into submission. As all cults do. What you're experiencing is what I noticed long ago was the Ace of spades of sorts. When they feel someone is making points they cannot refute, they first beat them up with ad hominems. When that fails, they try distraction, also known as "introducing a strawman" for you to chase until you forgot the good points you were making and a few pages have bled back. Syriusly's specialty (for which she should get busted here at USMB) is spamming ad hominem posts to bleed pages she doesn't want viewers to see into obscurity.

When those things fail with one of their hallmark posters, usually mdk or Syriusly, you'll suddenly see a spate of "backup reinforcements". These are posters, LGBT sympathists who come on with a gang attack, smearing ad hominems and literally beating the crap out of you until you back off. If that fails...if all that regular routine fails...they have one favorite backup. And that's the Ace I mentioned. They accuse you of being a closeted homosexual because "you're so obsessed with homosexual topics'. In so doing, with a sweep of a word they back off most posters who were otherwise tenacious. And of course that has the added benefit of introducing yet another strawman topic; getting you to defend yourself and wander away from the subject.

I've seen these tactics used across the internet for decades now. This is how they controlled the conversation. This is how they corralled many who would have otherwise legitimately objected to gay marriage and now, forced-adoption to gays that they're trying (violating the Infancy Doctrine). This is what an organized cult looks like online.

So, don't buy into it. Stay the course. If you have points to make, make them. Bow your head to the flack. Ignore the invitations to flame, the insults, the badgering and yes, the accusations that you're a homo too. Ignore it all and stay the course. They hate that shit. :popcorn:

^Spam machine.
You should have seen Syri trying to convince everyone I must be a homosexual because I hate homosexual political activism yesterday. As unfruitful as that line is ....he still pushes that line.
What you need to understand, and I say this as a 15 year veteran of stumping against this cult overtaking our society, is that they employ the same tactics that Scientology does to beat down dissenters into submission. As all cults do. What you're experiencing is what I noticed long ago was the Ace of spades of sorts. When they feel someone is making points they cannot refute, they first beat them up with ad hominems. When that fails, they try distraction, also known as "introducing a strawman" for you to chase until you forgot the good points you were making and a few pages have bled back. Syriusly's specialty (for which she should get busted here at USMB) is spamming ad hominem posts to bleed pages she doesn't want viewers to see into obscurity.

When those things fail with one of their hallmark posters, usually mdk or Syriusly, you'll suddenly see a spate of "backup reinforcements". These are posters, LGBT sympathists who come on with a gang attack, smearing ad hominems and literally beating the crap out of you until you back off. If that fails...if all that regular routine fails...they have one favorite backup. And that's the Ace I mentioned. They accuse you of being a closeted homosexual because "you're so obsessed with homosexual topics'. In so doing, with a sweep of a word they back off most posters who were otherwise tenacious. And of course that has the added benefit of introducing yet another strawman topic; getting you to defend yourself and wander away from the subject.

I've seen these tactics used across the internet for decades now. This is how they controlled the conversation. This is how they corralled many who would have otherwise legitimately objected to gay marriage and now, forced-adoption to gays that they're trying (violating the Infancy Doctrine). This is what an organized cult looks like online.

So, don't buy into it. Stay the course. If you have points to make, make them. Bow your head to the flack. Ignore the invitations to flame, the insults, the badgering and yes, the accusations that you're a homo too. Ignore it all and stay the course. They hate that shit. :popcorn:
Don't worry, I don't buy it.

^Spam machine.

Yeah, I have never once insinuated that you or anyone was a homo. I don't think you're gay, but I do think you have a mentally ill obsession with gay people.

I'll have to admit, it is rather funny seeing you whine about spam when you have started over 70 threads smearing queers.

Also, gays can marry and adopt in every state in the nation. You don't like that fact, but tough shit.

^Spam machine.

Yeah, I have never once insinuated that you or anyone was a homo. I don't think you're gay, but I do think you have a mentally ill obsession with gay people.

I'll have to admit, it is rather funny seeing you whine about spam when you have started over 70 threads smearing queers.

Also, gays can marry and adopt in every state in the nation. You don't like that fact, but tough shit.
Let's start from square one.... If everyone became homosexual, the human race would die out. Correct statement or not? I'm not talking about you guys finding artificial means to reproduce, either way you'd have to find something to act in the opposite sex's role. This is not natural, it is fucking with nature.

Let's start from square one.... If everyone became homosexual, the human race would die out. Correct statement or not? I'm not talking about you guys finding artificial means to reproduce, either way you'd have to find something to act in the opposite sex's role. This is not natural, it is fucking with nature.

Everyone isn't going to become a homosexual you hysterical busybody.

That brings up another topic I started here long ago. Perhaps post there on it? Love to see it revisited right about now: CA's "Babies For Sale!" Are Private Surrogacy Contracts The Same As Child-Trafficking?

Everyone isn't going to become a homosexual you hysterical busybody.
Of course not, most people are normal. That isn't the point I am trying to make.

Which is exactly why homo marriage should not be a legal construct.
Family structure depletion has been at the core of social demise -- especially among blacks, post 1960's -- and homo marriage adoption only contributes to that problem.

Forum List

Back