DUmmies on the debate

Ninja

Dec 30, 2006
Glorious People's Republic of California
On another website I lurk someone posted a hilarious compilation of DUmmie comments in a live debate thread.

"I'm heartbroken. What was wrong with Obama? Pointing out that "John is right"? In a debate? Why, when McPOW pulled that crap about how much he loves veterans, didn't Obama go after him about his voting record on veterans' benefits - how McPOW always voted against them? I'm so disappointed, I could cry."

"Obama: John is absolutely right and gen. Petreus did a great job. I'm out."

"Let me know when the slam comes... I had to stop watching because Obama is letting McCain walk all over him."

"I knew the fucking pundits would do this. McSame was a rambling mess, and yet, oh he was great? What??"

matcom (1000+ posts) Fri Sep-26-08 10:24 PM
Original message
McLame Wins This Battle

because he didn't fuck it up. tie goes to the idiot tonight. Obama now has an uphill battle

trumad (1000+ posts) Fri Sep-26-08 10:28 PM
Response to Original message
23. You did this same shit in 2004

Midlodemocrat (1000+ posts) Fri Sep-26-08 11:29 PM
Response to Reply #23
142. And, we lost in 2004.
Your anguish pleases me.

As I said in another thread, after re-watching I came to the conclusion that McCain did much better than I initially thought. I expect he'll get a nice little bounce within the next few days. McCain came off as seasoned and experienced, whereas Obama looked like the stammering retard everyone with an IQ in the triple digits knows he is. The type of person Chris and Silence would vote for.

As I said in another thread, after re-watching I came to the conclusion that McCain did much better than I initially thought. I expect he'll get a nice little bounce within the next few days. McCain came off as seasoned and experienced, whereas Obama looked like the stammering retard everyone with an IQ in the triple digits knows he is. The type of person Chris and Silence would vote for.
The thing that most impressed me about Obama was how big Michelle's ass was. Man when she walked up on stage after the debate and swung that baby around, she almost knocked poor Cindy over.

Wow, this is cute.

I'm finding myself questioning why people can possibly see Obama as "losing" this debate. Perhaps in the grounds that this debate is more of a game than actually a method by which to prove who's the better leader. Let us see...who ignored all of whose criticisms and failed to recognize any of the other candidate's points because they are too scared to actually address any of the failures of their policies? Who is grown up enough to agree with the other candidate when they have like-minded ideas?

Huh...I thought it was the blundering fool who told outright lies even as the opponent corrected him that was doing poorly...

Wow, this is cute.

I'm finding myself questioning why people can possibly see Obama as "losing" this debate. Perhaps in the grounds that this debate is more of a game than actually a method by which to prove who's the better leader. Let us see...who ignored all of whose criticisms and failed to recognize any of the other candidate's points because they are too scared to actually address any of the failures of their policies? Who is grown up enough to agree with the other candidate when they have like-minded ideas?

Huh...I thought it was the blundering fool who told outright lies even as the opponent corrected him that was doing poorly...

like-minded ideas that are formulated during the presidential campaign..

Uhh, no, what I believe I was referring to was when Obama would say "I agree with John on this one." Such as with issues about Russian/Georgia and Afghanistan. Some believe this to be counter-intuitive rather than mature and intelligent.

Forum List

Back